WealthPlus ZP Custom - aeiouxyz

Friday July 8 - Day 25 of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth ZP

Started a new cycle with the current stack.

Yesterday was Rebirth listening day (the old 192 kbps not the ZP Refresh version that released today). I look forward to running the new Rebirth version soon. I am at one ZP cycle with Rebirth and could use more time with it.

Tuesday July 12 - Day 29 of Custom, Mind’s Eye (ZP Refresh) & Rebirth (ZP Refresh)

Sunday was Custom + Mind’s Eye ZP Refresh + Ascension Chamber (ZP Refresh) listening day.

Today is Rebirth listening day with the new ZP refresh version of Rebirth. (Full loops with low volume)

No noticeable recon at least for me. Anti-recon tech working nicely so far.

Something that I have not posted in the last few entries but I am okay with sharing is this. I have been putting some money into commodity stocks and energy stocks. (< 4 digit amounts)

5 Likes

Thursday July 14 - Day 31 of Custom, Mind’s Eye (ZP Refresh) & Rebirth (ZP Refresh)

Custom & Mind’s Eye ZP listening day today.

I do feel a bit energetic in the last few days. Not sure if it is from Rebirth or the whole stack but I do like this.

Edit: Fixed date typo.

Sunday July 17 - Day 34 of Custom, Mind’s Eye and Rebirth ZP

Played Rebirth and Ascension Chamber today (ZP Refresh, 360kbps)

Felt somewhat sleepy in the afternoon to the point I took a short nap (20-30 minutes).

There is this nice website I found about a week ago that I’d like to share. I find this useful for looking up interest rates and inflation rates for various countries.

2 Likes

Friday July 22 - Day 39 of Custom, Mind’s Eye and Rebirth ZP

Rest day.

Nearing the end of this second cycle and stack. With all the new titles coming out as of late along with the new upgrades, I am not sure what my next stack would be. Too many combinations. (I could run the math on it, the combinatorics math that is.)

I think Mind’s Eye is helping with predictions in financial markets. May write a detailed review later during an upcoming washout.

2 Likes

Putting two entries into one post here.

Sunday July 24 - Day 41 of Custom, Mind’s Eye and Rebirth ZP Stack

Custom & Mind’s Eye ZP (360 kbps) listening day along with Ascension Chamber ZP (FLAC version)

Did my full loops with low volume for Sunday. Ascension Chamber was played a few hours after the custom & Mind’s Eye ZP. I did feel energetic and awake a few hours after the loops.

I came across this person named Chris Leong on Youtube. He was on my Youtube feed. Chris is a bone setter from Malaysia who helps people with back problems, neck problems, injuries, dislocations, etc. I thought some of his videos were nice to watch as he is helping & healing those in physical pain.

Tuesday July 26 - Day 43 of Custom, Mind’s Eye and Rebirth ZP Stack

Rebirth ZP (360kbps) listening day.

Thursday July 28 - Day 45 of Custom, Mind’s Eye and Rebirth ZP Stack

Listening day with Custom & Mind’s Eye ZP. Washout starts now until Tuesday.

Custom + Love Bomb for Humanity (LBH) is likely my next stack. House of Medici + Sanguine + Custom idea can wait.

Monday August 1, 2022 - Day 49 of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth Stack

• Washout day 4 of 4 today. This washout period was good overall. Not much recon.

• Recently opened a chequing account with a credit union. A small diversification play.

• Crypto appears to be rising over the last few days. The fear and greed index for crypto is still in fear range.

Reflection Post

ZP WealthPlus Custom & Mind’s Eye Over Last 90 days (Full Loops)

Mind’s Eye did take some time for me. The third cycle and fourth cycle of Mind’s Eye has helped. This custom does not have Marketweaver module but I think that Mind’s Eye helps with financial trend predictions. One thing to note though is that I have been following financial news before SubClub so this result could be conscious guidance as well.

Problem solving might have been boosted slightly from Mind’s Eye.

Meditation practices (15 min, no music) for almost every day has helped a bit.

From the custom, the Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy has felt more potent I believe. Result enhancers might be in effect too. Positive Being Attractor module does seem to nudge me to certain cryptos, commodities and strategies.

Rebirth Over The Recent 45 Days

Rebirth as my first healing sub was good overall. Maybe I should’ve started with a healing title such as this when I started out with SubClub back in late 2020. I added Rebirth after I did the custom & Mind’s Eye ZP for 45ish days.

Reconciliation was not too bad. I think I had a harder time with recon with EmperorQ than RebirthZP. The sales page part that says Rebirth stacks well with ANY of our titles, and will greatly boost the results of your entire subliminal stack. was true for my case especially in my first loop. There are times I think of some bad memories from my past but it does not hurt as much (I hope that makes sense).

Rebirth ZP was good overall. I plan to move into a new ZP stack.

4 Likes

Tuesday August 2, 2022 - Day 1 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity

New stack and going back to a 2 ZP title stack. Did the full 15 minute loops at a low volume.

No result to note yet.

1 Like

Wednesday August 3, 2022 - Day 2 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity

Rest day, no listening of subliminals.

I do feel a mix of being positive, grounded and energetic. The area near my eyes felt awake. My sleep last evening was very good.

1 Like

Sunday August 7, 2022 - Day 6 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity

Plus Ascension Chamber ZP FLAC version.

This stack with the custom and the LBFH sub is quite light. It is early days with the stack but I do think my sleep has improved and I am eating slightly better. Eating better as in eating more vegetables.

3 Likes

Saturday August 13, 2022 - Day 12 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Some results.

• LBFH does help a bit with teaching (private educational services). It is somewhat similar to CHOSEN as I find myself more patient and calmer with students.
  • I did get a recon case Friday as it came in the form of frustration when trying to work with an air fryer for the first time. The chicken wings came out nice and tasty in the end. All is good.
  • Currently looking into reviewing some economics books.

Edit: Should be Day 12 not 13.

2 Likes

Sunday August 14, 2022 - Day 13 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Plus Ascension Chamber FLAC version 1 loop each Sunday.

This stack felt light today, not much recon experienced.

I went to a local mall to see what they had and to check out the Uniqlo store there. I am aware of the testimonies in the main LBFH discussion thread where people get attention and stares. For me, I have not got that nor was I looking for those results. I would definitely need more time with this stack.

Monday August 15, 2022 - Day 14 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Rest day.

Received an unexpected and surprise e-mail for a optional survey. I received this survey as I was with an employment service provider last year. The employment service did not work out in the end.

The survey compensation was one of either a $10 gift card for the gas station, Tim Hortons (coffee & donuts, think Canadian version of Starbucks) or Amazon. I went with the Amazon gift card. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wednesday August 17, 2022 - Day 16 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Rest day today.

I forgot to mention that I also received a second survey a few days ago. It was a Linkedin survey asking about awareness of technology brands. I did the survey today and received a $5 CAD digital reward (cash credit/e-gift card).

The free items results kicking in from this stack especially from LBFH.

Crypto Stuff & Thoughts

• As I am not into Ethereum the Ethereum Merge news and hype does not interest me.
  • The Celsius Network token (CEL) rise in price is just weird as the Celsius Network is bankrupt after the frozen funds for users.
1 Like

Friday August 19, 2022 - Day 18 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Rest day.

Felt pretty calm during today. Much calmer compared to last Friday with that recon with cooking with the air fryer.

Bitcoin & crypto went down a little. The bear market rally was kind of nice while it lasted.

Monday August 22, 2022 - Day 21 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Rest day today. Yesterday was Custom + LBFH with Ascension Chamber FLAC.

I am thinking about Emperor: House of Medici as a 3rd title to the stack after I run 45 ish days of Custom + LBFH. There is also the stack idea of WealthPlus Custom + HOM + Sanguine. The financial objectives in HOM could be super beneficial in these unusual economic times. A lighter alternative would be custom + RICH like I did last year with the Qv2 custom.

1 Like

Tuesday August 23, 2022 - Day 22 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Listening day today.

I am starting a 4 day washout starting tomorrow. This stack will resume on Sunday.

Saturday August 27, 2022 - Day 26 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Washout day 4 of 4.

Nothing big to report other than a short dream.

I found this dream to be somewhat unusual. The setting was me in a pre-calculus math class with classmates from my high school. Somehow I knew the contents of the course as if my knowledge was from the future or something. Those are the details I remember. Nothing bad happened to me.

Monday August 29, 2022 - Day 28 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Started a second cycle of the Custom & LBFH yesterday. Rest day today.

There are some things within myself that needs work such as patience and understanding. LBFH does help in small ways especially in my work.

I have noticed we have forum ambassadors with their badges. I think those members are great and deserve their forum badge.

1 Like