WealthPlus ZP Custom - aeiouxyz

Thursday September 1, 2022 - Day 31 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

At my math learning centre workplace there has been a fair bit of demand from returning customers for the upcoming school year as well as leads who have booked Free Trial sessions or assessments. This demand applies for the in-centre operations and not so much for online where I manage things. I do feel bad for my colleague as she has been exhausted with phone calls, dealing with parent questions and managing staff. LBFH result I think.

I do think a mix of Positive Being Attractor - Wealth & Omnidimensional modules is working from the custom. I found some alternate informational sources which then led me to make a small (< $100) buy position in some crypto memecoins. It is crazy yes as I was against memecoins several months ago or last year (I do not remember).

2 Likes

Monday September 5, 2022 - Day 35 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Rest day today.

My sleep last night was not great. Got 6 hours in instead of the usual 8 or 9 hours. I felt sleepy in the afternoon and took a bit of a nap around 4PM. I think it was from the bad sleep or the McDonalds fries I had. As I type this out, I do feel okay.

Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) crypto price has been rising in the last 30 days or so. Kinda crazy.

Thursday September 8, 2022 - Day 38 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

I have been learning and reviewing some finance & banking basics from the Corporate Finance Institute. The courses I am doing are the free online at your own pace courses. This is a result from Omnidimensional module, Wealth Motivation & Energy module and possibly Positive Being Attractor - Wealth module.

At my work my colleague has mentioned that there is overwhelming demand for after school supplemental learning services. My online division is okay but the in-centre demand is too much for her. Some newer customers are angry with not finding their desired appointment times. We have to hire a few more staff to meet the sudden surge of demand. It is just the end of the first week of school for Grades 1 to 12. I provide my insights and advice to my colleague to help her out in some decision making decisions.

I do wonder if the above is an indirect result of Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH). RICH in QV2 version did give me a family manifestation of a hand me down car to my parents from my uncle. LBFH aura could be spreading to my workplace, colleagues and the physical centre even though I work online??? :thinking:

Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) crypto price is up again since my post from Monday.

1 Like

Tuesday September 13, 2022 - Day 43 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

There is this course from the Corporate Finance Institute that contained a series of questions. The questions helped identify whether someone is suited to sell side or buy side in finance industry. I found out that Iā€™d be better suited for the buy side. Buy side generally have quieter workplace environments which suits me. I generally prefer quieter workspaces and have better focus.

I have been somewhat tempted to rebuild this custom. The custom could be more dense by maximizing at 20 modules. Since it is a first ZP custom I went with a lighter custom with the ZP standard build. I had an idea of adding modules like Pragya, DEUS, Lion IV, Gloryseeker, Secret Source, Secrets of Akasha - Wealth, Furious Ascent and Marketweaver while taking out a few modules. I do feel that there are more results that I can obtain from the custom. Itā€™d be best to give the custom more use until January 2023. My soft rule for myself is one custom per year.

This Ethereum Merge news is close. Not sure how it would play out.

Tuesday September 20, 2022 - Day 50 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Final day of this second cycle of the custom and LBFH. Six day washout starts.

At my work I felt bad for one the students I was assisting. Her math teacher gave an incorrect explanation for a math concept. This math concept showed up on her test today. It is difficult to get a question right when a concept is taught incorrectly.

During these two cycles with Love Bomb for Humanity, I have found myself being on the forum less often.

LBFH has also been helpful in my work. I do experience some disappointments with certain things at work but the negativity does go away.

1 Like

Saturday September 24, 2022 - Day 54 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Washout day 4 of 6

This washout period was going smoothly until I had a somewhat hard time falling asleep yesterday. I think it was a mixture of recon and healing from LBFH. Today I feel okay.

Monday September 26, 2022 - Day 56 of ZP Custom + Love Bomb For Humanity (LBFH)

Washout day 6 of 6

Other than Friday eveningā€™s sleep this washout period has been good.

LBFH has been great for my work as I manage a few staff and work with student clients in educational services. As of late at my workplace, I do organize some staff training sessions for a couple of new hires. LBFH has a good sub with developing patience and for caring about staff and students. It takes time for people to get used to new systems, procedures and work environments.

1 Like

In the past few weeks or so I have been listening to a lot more finance related Youtube videos than normal. Things are getting a bit crazy in the crypto space, foreign exchange markets and in general world news. (Wealth Motivation & Energy module result. This module just works!)

I am adding on HoM tomorrow on top of the existing custom + LBFH combo.

1 Like

Thursday Sept 29, 2022 - Day 3 of ZP Custom + LBFH & HoM

Tuesday was day 1 of this new stack with ZP custom & LBFH.

Today was the first loop of Emperor: House of Medici. I did the full 15 minute loop in masked with low volume earlier this morning. No major issues encountered. A small noticeable result from today is me finding this website called Coinspeaker which covers finance, economics, technology, fintech and crypto.

Tuesday Oct 4, 2022 - Day 8 of ZP Custom + LBFH & HoM

Sunday was Custom + LBFH listening day + Ascension Chamber FLAC

Monday was Rest Day

Tuesday/Today: House of Medici ZP loop #2 (15 min, low volume)

The second loop of HOM ZP seemed pretty smooth. It appears that I have restarted a new habit of getting back on Duolingo for personal language learning. The HOM productivity boost has kicked in.

Through HOM and conscious guidance I am researching some energy and mining stocks. In a previous journal I did mention getting into energy stocks and such. I paper handed and sold a month after that post. (Sorry)

1 Like

Wednesday Oct 12, 2022 Day 16 of Custom + LBFH and HOM

Rest day today, yesterday was LBFH & Custom loops.

I took a week break from forum to focus on some productivity stuff. The productivity boost from HOM is very nice. It also feels familiar to Emperor back in the Q & QV2 versions.

Over the last 7 or 8 days or so I have been continuing the Duolingo stuff, researching on gold & silver mining stocks. I did experience some recon from House of Medici ZP. Recon in the form of slight sleepiness, feeling passionate and angry with some work disappointments.

This week is okay with the HOM loops (full 15 min, low volume). I can see and understand with the usage of partial loops especially if a title is dense like HOM. If I were to compare I have found HOM to be as dense as my custom + LBFH. Doing two loops of HOM in a day is ambitious in my view and it would be something I would not want to experiment with.

I do have a pending result that I find interesting as it is unexpected. It is a side tutoring gig that a friend arranged for me. The arrangements needs to be finalized.

(This post may seem all over the place as I typed this on the spot.)

2 Likes

Sunday Oct 16, 2022 Day 20 of Custom + LBFH and HOM

Today is Custom + LBFH listening day with the weekly FLAC Ascension Chamber full 7 min loop.

The side math tutoring gig is finalized. Pay is very nice on an hourly basis. (About triple minimum wage in my area) Two hours a week for 10 weeks with a possible extension. I thanked my friend who referred me to this role.

Later in the day today I did feel somewhat sleepy so I took a short 30-1hr nap in the afternoon. I couldā€™ve used a few more hours of sleep.

4 Likes

Entry for Tuesday Oct 18, 2022 - Day 22 of Custom + LBFH and HOM

House of Medici ZP full 15 minute loop #5

Six day washout begins. Cycle #2 of this stack to resume next week Tuesday.

Entry for Friday Oct 21, 2022 - Day 25 of Custom + LBFH and HOM

Washout day 3 of 6

The timing of the LBFH Experimental version is nice. Next cycle will feature the new experimental version of LBFH.

During the ZP period, I have not really tried the partial loops or 30 second microloops. I play my subs during the listening day without monitoring the playlist while doing some computer work.

Monday Oct 24, 2022 - Day 28 of ZP Custom + LBFH and HOM

Washout day 6 out of 6.

This washout period has been pretty good. This first cycle with HOM as a 3rd went better than I thought. Although the side tutoring gig was small but it was unexpected in a good way.

Three days since the experimental ZP releases there is a lot of testimonials, results and hype. This stack will be continued tomorrow but with the latest experimental release of Love Bomb for Humanity. WANTED latest release does sound tempting but that sub is for later in my plans.

Tuesday Oct 25, 2022 - Day 29 of ZP Custom + LBFH and HOM

Start of ZP cycle 2 with Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental Version now.

Today is listening day of Custom + LBFH Exp Version

Listening to the custom loop plus the new LBFH version in the morning was okay. I did not feel much. It was hours later in the afternoon where I encountered some reconciliation. I got annoyed with certain things at work from a quality control & operations perspective. Donā€™t want to get into great detail here. The recon did fade away a few hours later.

1 Like

Wednesday Oct 26, 2022 - Day 30 of ZP Custom + LBFH and HOM

Rest day.

I feel better today as there was no recon from yesterday. Some unusual things has happened at my workplace, two colleagues did not want to show for work and one colleague forgot her shift through a misunderstanding of the updated schedule. We were understaffed at my work which was not good. With yesterday I was not too happy. Given the understaffing today, I was not as angry/disappointed as I accepted that sometimes things happen.

Results from House of Medici are somewhat hard to spot for me. I do think that HOM helps with investing ideas. There are some stocks/cryptos that I have looked to or have invested in the past that I am revisiting. Stocks like NIO, FR, GSVR, AGX and cryptos like WAN, VRA, THETA. (Not really financial advice) HOM does work well with the Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy custom module as I have experience a slight boost in learning about financial markets, commodities and mining stocks.

1 Like

Sunday Oct 30, 2022 - Day 34 of ZP Custom + LBFH and HOM

Listening day with full loops of WealthPlus Custom, LBFH with full 7 min loop of Ascension Chamber FLAC version.

This listening day was good as I did not encounter problems with the second loop of LBFH Experimental version. There was a slight boost in energy a couple of hours after my morning loops.

Entry for Thursday Nov 3, 2022 - Day 38 of ZP Custom + LBFH and HOM

Listening day with Custom + LBFH Experimental (full 15 min loop #3)

This listening day was similar to day 1 of listening to the LBFH experimental. The recon was not too strong. It was much more manageable. A slight buzzing in the head feeling.

RICH ZP Experimental looks interesting. I may try that in the next cycle.

Sunday Nov 6, 2022 - Day 41 of ZP Custom + LBFH and HOM

Emperor House of Medici ZP Loop + Sundayā€™s Ascension Chamber FLAC Loop

From the side tutoring gig, I got another tutoring assignment which started this morning.

With Ascension Chamber, I am not sure what results I am getting. I still play it each Sunday unless it is a washout period day.

Crypto as of late has gone up a little. I am not sure if this is super bullish or a short term price pump then a dump.

Edit: Fixed day number from 38 to 41

1 Like