WealthPlus ZP Custom - aeiouxyz

Tuesday June 7, 2022 Entry

Listening day with Custom + Mind’s Eye. Final day (day 45) of listening in this second ZP cycle. Washout starts now for 6 days.

With crypto I am not too interested in this LUNA, LUNA 2.0 stuff. Bitcoin up and down in this range between 29K - 32K. Crypto market still in fear.

You alright, mate?

@RVconsultant

I am okay, thank you. It was a checkup visit.

1 Like

There is no fair market at the stock market. Some actions should not be allowed but are being taken by politicians or by extreme rich people, but they get away with it.

Don’t fight the system, find a way to work with it.

How is Minds Eye helping you?

1 Like

I would extend it to just the markets in general not just stocks.

Yes. It is important to work with the market you have.

With Mind’s Eye it is a bit of a mix for me. In the first 21 day cycle I am not sure if I got noticeable results from Mind’s Eye. Custom results appeared for sure. This second 21 day ZP cycle with Mind’s Eye got me into a meditation practice, visualization got noticeably better.

I am in a washout period right now. I think I can still get more out of Mind’s Eye ZP. Will have to think about the next stack.

What do you want to experience in the next stack? I guess your customs stays as a baseline

The custom will be played for a long time. Aiming for end of this year with the custom.

For stacks I am thinking one of these three:

• Custom + Mind’s Eye + Rebirth
  • Custom + Mind’s Eye + RICH
  • Custom + RICH + Love Bomb (a later stack)

Goal is still career advancement, increased wealth from side investments (mostly crypto).

1 Like

How about either
Custom + HoM + Minds Eye
Or
Custom + HoM + Rebirth

1 Like

I had thought about House of Medici. The stacks ideas you provided are good too. A lot to think about during my washout.

No stack will be perfect, a lot will improve you in the direction of your goals, the only question is always „do you want to continue this stack for a long term growth“

I am sure you will choose a good stack and I am curios about your results, may they be too many positive ones to write about :wink:

1 Like

Friday June 10, 2022 - Day 48 of Custom + Minds’ Eye ZP

Day 3 of 6 for washout period #2

This second washout period for this stack is so much easier than the first washout. There was not much recon in this second washout period. In the first washout I think I got sneaky random (light) recon on day 2 and 3 of the washout period and then it went away.

The 15 minute meditations (no music) have been really helpful in this second ZP cycle & washout.

In the last few days or so I have been on a Youtube binge looking up Law of Attraction related videos. Stuff on detachment, raising vibes, LOA tips and flow.

2 Likes

Sunday June 12, 2022 - Day 50 of Custom + Mind’s Eye ZP

Day 5 of 6 for washout period #2

Not too much to report other than catching up on some financial markets related news.

A Theory

I am looking back at results and experiences of the ZP subs I have tried so far. The ones I had good progress were:

• Ascended Mogul ZP
  • Renaissance Man ZP
  • Stark ZP
  • Emperor ZP (for that short trial period of a week lol)

These four ZP subs were familiar for me and got results within the first ZP cycle. I have used these four subs in the past in the Qv2 version with Emperor back in the Q version and Qv2. Stark ZP was good as I had exposure to Stark as a core in a past Qv2 custom.

With RICH ZP, I am not sure what results I got. RICH in the Ultima v2 version I got results. May need to revisit RICH ZP if I get the chance.

The ZP subs that took a bit longer for me to notice results were:

• CHOSEN
  • Mind’s Eye

With these two subs, the results kicked in after the first 21 day ZP cycle.

My theory is that one ZP cycle is not enough unless the ZP title is light like Ascension, Inner Circle or a sub being used on as needed basis like Libertine or Diamond. At least two ZP cycles for a stack.

2 Likes

Wednesday June 15, 2022

It looks bad in crypto. No withdrawals allowed in Celsius. I do think it can get worse unfortunately.

Played Custom + Mind’s Eye yesterday. Tomorrow, I start Rebirth. Rebirth would be my first (full) healing title.

Thursday June 16, 2022 - Day 3 of Custom, Mind’s Eye + Rebirth

Today is Rebirth listening day. Tuesday was Custom + Mind’s Eye. Wednesday was rest day.

I have added Rebirth as my third to this stack. As Rebirth is my first healing title, I am trying this out in a 3 ZP title stack.

The first full loop of Rebirth was not too bad. It was not as scary as I thought it would be. I did get a result. After my 15 minute meditation in the afternoon, I received a nice e-mail. This e-mail is about a job application through a referral from 2 months ago. The director wants an informal chat with me. This online meeting is for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Friday June 17, 2022 - Day 4 of Custom, Mind’s Eye + Rebirth

Rest day, no subs.

I had my online meeting with the data analytics director this morning. No job openings but he is there as a contact if data related job postings open up in the company. The director wanted to know about me, my skillsets and career goals.

I think the Mosaic module along with result enhancer modules and Rebirth ZP produced this result. Good stuff so far from Rebirth and this new stack. I do feel a bit different in a good way.

2 Likes

Saturday Morning June 25, 2022 - Day 12 of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth ZP

I haven’t been updating much. The last seven or so days was the routine PT work from home online work along with me researching dividend stocks and keeping up with the financial markets and economic news.

Although I am not a fan of mainstream media, I have been watching some finance Youtube clips from mainstream sources just to see what they say.

Monday June 27, 2022 - Day 14 of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth ZP Stack

Rest day today. Yesterday was Rebirth ZP + the usual Sunday Ascension Chamber loop.

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy custom module along with Wealth Limit Destroyer are really strong as of late. I have been immersing myself in a lot of stock research and listening to a lot of financial markets related Youtube videos (alternative finance).

I think Positive Being Attractor is nudging me towards certain assets and investments. Having more result enhancers in this ZP custom compared the previous build helps the modules.

With Rebirth ZP, no major issues encountered with the sub or this stack.

3 Likes

Friday July 1, 2022 - Day 18 Of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth ZP Stack

Rest day today. Yesterday was Rebirth ZP day.

I am nearing the end of this cycle. Maybe the new version of Rebirth will be out once I start a new cycle.

House of Medici is of consideration but the motivation in keeping tracking the financial markets is very strong (from custom).

1 Like

Sunday July 3, 2022- Day 20 Of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth ZP Stack

Listening day with ZP Custom, Mind’s Eye & Ascension Chamber.

I am starting a short washout of about 3 days. A new cycle starts on Thursday. The new ZP upgrades/updates has got me thinking of getting back to RICH ZP. However, I should do another cycle with this stack.

Wednesday July 6 - Day 23 of Custom, Mind’s Eye & Rebirth ZP Stack

Day 3 of 3 of short washout.

Adding Rebirth ZP to the Custom & Mind’s Eye has been beneficial overall. I do think Rebirth enhanced the wealth modules in the custom. The wealth modules being Wealth Motivation & Energy and Positive Being Attractor - Wealth.

I do not have Marketweaver module in the custom but I can kind of foresee some economics events in the near future. Maybe I have been into too much financial news from my Youtube sources. It could be Mind’s Eye in the works too.