Wealth Ultima - Feels damn good to be rich

id probably have to be mainly manifestation based since the action side of weath building is pretty well covered by the executive, and he said the manifestation aspect can take awhile if at all.

1 Like

Mine is similar to this too. Except remove the coins, just solid ground and some cobwebs on the side… :thinking:

As an Ultima extension to Medici, I’ve been thinking about a custom Wealth Ultima which increases your social status.

With this custom, you take up the state of a person from an upper class or elite background. Many rich and powerful people want you to be in their inner circles (transcendental connections), and you easily get VIP treatment for various services by virtue of the aura you give out.

This would be an upgraded version of True Social rather than The Commander.

3 Likes

One cool thing about this conversation is that the very act of clarifying what would be helpful in a Wealth ultima simultaneously helps to develop your own wealth mindset.

For me, I think that it’s about a Stark/Quantum Limitless-like kind of ability to look into the shifting conditions around you and see how they can be shaped and combined, by you, into a configuration that adds value. Piercing, discerning, confident vision of Value-generating and Wealth-generating moves.

That, paired with Executive, would get it done, in my opinion.

Sometimes, I reflect on the fact that everything that we have ever made and built has ultimately been processed out of naturally occurring materials found on planet Earth.

One person goes to visit a swamp and thinks, ‘ugh. this place stinks.’ Another person visits the same swamp and is able to refine the processes underlying a new energy source or polymer or medicine. Crazy.

And I don’t know about you but if I had come across a brain just lying on the ground without anyone ever having told me what it is, I think I’d think ‘whoa. who left that slimy cauliflower thing out. I hope it’s not dangerous!’

There’s a certain kind of mind that sees and makes advantageous connections where others complain or simply ignore. That mind generates value.

What do you think? Is this already Stark Ultima? Is it Beyond Limitless? Or is it something else?

Either way, I guess it could be refined and applied to Wealth-generation.

1 Like

Well, energy is constant and it is said that whatever that can be created has already created. It is just a matter of tuning in to the correct radio frequency by changing your state of awareness.

You may have heard about the story of two shoes salesman who went to somewhere in Africa where the children had not shoes to wear because they could not afford to buy shoes.

One salesman said to his manager upon his return from Africa, “There is simply no opportunity for us to sell shoes over there. The children are too poor!”

The other salesmen said to his manager, “Lots of opportunity here! There are no competitors in the market too!”

2 Likes

I’d like a Money Magnet Ultima, Super Luck Ultima, or Magical Free Stuff Ultima. :blush:

Everywhere you go, people are offering you money, gifts, discounts, invitations, connections, deals, etc.

And the other side of it:

You enjoy going to places, meeting people, complimenting on nice things, asking for stuff you like, and being completely open to receiving the gifts that people offer.

:hugs:

11 Likes

I think we already have excellent wealth generation subliminals. It is something else is should be dealt with to make them work as intended.

2 Likes

Like what for example? (interested in your thoughts here)

Did you mean an even more potent manifestation sub? Stark/Quantum combined? I like the sound of that.

I will be musing here @Malkuth and share my inner thoughts, bear with me.

What I would really like is what @Simon has described so much better than I could have.

I’m hoping it’s this kind of sub, and honestly, not the kind where it only pushes us to work hard or be stingy, count pennies, save for a rainy day or stuff like that.

If in terms of being productive, hard work and enthusiasm about wealth building we have subs for that, and it’s all good, it’s nice to feel productive, but then it will be redundant. When I think of wealth, I want the Ferrari / Lamborghini kind of wealth. Private jets, Yachts, Luxury watches and travel. Never having to look at the price on the menu ever again. Things like that. Stark’s life!

Add to that what @King has mentioned about it being ang extension of Medici where it elevates your status; that Ultima is a dream.

With that said my opinion is probably strange to some, but I believe that the subconcious mind is capable of so much more, I just need to convince it.

I would like to believe that subliminals are also a way to manifest what we wish for, not just through labor but through actual manifestation. Neville Goddard’s teaching resonates with me very well.

It might be woo woo to some but it’s actually the reason why I am into subliminals. My concious is too hindered by the stresses of everyday living, it’s become cynical, negative and defeatist; So I would need to circumvent that and bypass the “middle man”, before my concious convinces me that all is lost, and to simply accept that some people are simply born lucky and some aren’t. Tough luck. (yeah… no.)

I guess we all have our expectations about subs, some believe it only as a way to change our behavior, hence influencing our actions in the real world, by being more productive, by being more hard working etc.

I admit, I’m inclined towards the more mystical and metaphysical capabilities of the mind.

With that said, I wish to believe this wholeheartedly, and I admit there is a small part that thinks this is too good to be true. I don’t like that small part.

Could be wishful thinking but it’s a wish nonetheless. I hope I’m not being too presumptive about the upcoming Ultima, and whatever it is if there was one, will be well researched and excellent, I am sure of it.

It’s only a wish and to share my thoughts on the subject.

4 Likes

@Apollo what you write and what @Simon wrote makes me think of another way that the custom Ultimas can be used. We can treat the individual modules as DNA pairs and then, on a modest level, create new forms and applications.

For example, imagine an Ultima subliminal with Financial Success Reality Shifter (effortless, unconscious shifting of opportunities and conditions to generate a weatlhy reality), Inner Circle (manifestation of facilitative interactions and relationships), and Current Invoker (tapping into particular ‘flows’ of generativity and opportunity).

It seems that the combination of those three might indeed manifest people just offering you things and wanting to help you. Now what if Yggdrasil was thrown in there and Positive Being Attractor-Wealth? Seems like it would only get more profound.

Suggests interesting possibilities.

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

I’m sure you already have non-subliminal ways of manifesting …

Would love to read your experiences.

:wink:

Ah! I need to download that Q Modules Bible. :smile:

1 Like

Mogul works pretty fast too. The key is smaller scripts. :wink:

And we can stack it with current Ultimas right away. No waiting required. :astonished:

2 Likes

Practise.

Deep dive into any technique that you resonate strongly with - that comes natural to you. :+1:t2:

Have you asked God for these yet? :innocent:

2 Likes

Have you tried ascension mogul and if so how different is it from just regular mogul?

Not a Ferrari per se but I do ask God for a lot of things… haha! :grin:

Not sure if it’s a mental block or an actual manifestation of my ADD but I am having a hard time meditating, visualizing and keeping my mind quiet from doubt. I’m banking on subs to be the ace card I would need to bypass this blockage.

2 Likes

Indeed it does. The more we’re discussing this potential Ultima, the more I am enthusiastic about it.

After reading various journals and reviews for a couple of weeks before my first purchase, I was tempted to go straight into customs but I wasn’t sure exactly what to add or how to formulate one properly.

These modules you have mentioned is a must have for anyone trusting in this way of manifestation.

4 Likes

Same for me. It’s not even a secret… :smile:

I don’t plan any more, but I still approve the following approach. :slight_smile:

That is why …

Do not limit yourself by some youtuber’s or scientist’s meaning of Meditation or Visualizing.

You can’t do Vipassana (Silence / Presence) … can you do Metta (Loving / Compassion)?
… can you Ho’oponopono? :smile:

You can’t just Watch your Breath … can you Control your Breath (Pranayama)?
You can’t Open Focus (Mindfulness) … can you Close Focus (Concentration)?
… can you Chant a Mantra or Affirmation?

You can’t sit in one place for long … can you do a Moving Meditation?
… Yoga, Tai Chi, 5 Tibetans, Feldenkrais ATMs, Slow Dance will Full Body Awareness, Workouts with Full Immersion into the Mind-Muscle Connection?

You can’t Imagine a life in silence and with closed eyes … can you do it with a Vision Board?
… can you Describe it out loud, like telling a story to your nephew?
… can you Act As If a Future Self was Describing it to you?
… can you just Assume a What If scenario? :blush:

You can’t Reframe / Release your doubts … can you cultivate your Faith that The Creator is bigger and more powerful than your doubts?

And I’ve barely scratched the surface here. There must be thousands more techniques & practices, if we start looking into the esoteric, the magickal, or the channelled. :wink:

Practise what comes easily to you.
Creating should be natural. It’s built into you, and you’re already doing it.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

I think I found the Final/6th Module – Approachability Aura. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m inclined towards the same my friend, and the manifestation aspect of subliminals interest me more than anything.

1 Like