Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

That’s a pretty great idea

Why not? I’m all in.

Positivity is made mainstream by people who don’t even know what they talk about.

Positivity is an important trait. And it defines what an individual attracts in his life. I used to consider myself “scientific” individual. Judged everything by numbers and stats until I realised I had become the main drainer of myself, aka negative.

Now I’m on the path of becoming positive again. Infusing myself with enthusiasm, spreading my passion all around myself.

2 Likes

i’m in, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If nothing else, it would be a grand experiment. I’m curious if the auras would stack though. If you used both Libertine and an aura like this could you create a hybrid aura?

I’m considering the addition of PCC to my stack; don’t want to be too much of a nice guy.

It’s game on, if the Aura of Love Ultima includes the Santa Claus module

:hugs: :santa: :hugs:

3 Likes

That could be good, but how about an aura of competence, solidness, and trustworthiness? I’m thinking about a pre job interview sub, but it could have many uses.

2 Likes

I’m in

also would be interested in a 50/50 sexual/love or other ratios?

Would you call it Lovertine…

3 Likes

isn’t that commander?

2 Likes

The Hopeless Romantic. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That’s funny on so many different levels.

Edit after your edit- still funny in a different way

Please add a tailored version of Emperor’s Voice in it…

Morgan Freeman Ultima

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

or you could call it Ovaltine…

…because the shape of the aura is…

never mind

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign - A separate product similar to Libertine and based on Love would be okay. I still prefer the sexual side

I am IN @SaintSovereign It would be great to start the year 2021 with love wisdom and positivity !!!

1 Like

Holy shit turning us into saints …lol

3 Likes

hahaha you killing me :rofl:… but that would be awesome tbh

1 Like

What if you did that but replaced it with positivity and something do to with drawing in wealth?

This idea could evolve into a full fleged Romance Mastery product line.

Basically you have a whole Sex mastery product line here. PS for manifestation/game, Libertine for sex aura, SM for sex skills and D as a pleasure/physiology booster. Full spectrum of sex

The same thing can be done with romance/courtship. Manifestation/Romance, Aura, Skills, and pleasure/physiology booster. Full spectrum of love.

Can be unisex. Can work for both new couples and to rekindle emotions in old/ancient couples too

1 Like

Aura of Love + Emperor =

6 Likes