Wealth stack question

Awesome!

Can’t help but think of the Trinity of CHOSEN products as “top of the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs pyramid” alpha products for healing (CFW), nature (CTWON) and nurture (CHOSEN).

2 Likes

Lol, these guys above talking about jcast have no clue and are annoying af.

@billions why are you writing essays here on the forum? Stop it and go deal with your internet addition you weirdo hahaha!

2 Likes

Is the production version different from the current cfw I’ve been listening to? If so, in what way/s. Did you rewrite it again?

1 Like

Unlike you, most of us aren’t presumptuous enough to tell someone else what they NEED to do.
You aren’t qualified to give anyone advice here, in my opinion. I really do wish you’d grow up.

Over and out

4 Likes

There’s always a difference. A good example of this was Love Bomb which was at first an experimental version you got with Libertine. The experiment results turned out to be so good that LB was made into its own product.

I haven’t run CFW but I had run both the experimental LB and the final production LB. They were similar in the internal love aspect but LB Full Version had more love aura. It was stronger and the results more numerous and obvious.

So something similar would be there for CFW. Am sure we will know more when the CFW sales page comes out.

1 Like

Is this final version of CFW, like the current experimental CFW, only for those who already have/built a strong alpha foundation?

1 Like

Am pretty sure that detail will be answered in the sales page too.

1 Like

Hi JCast,

I have to say it seems like a nice stack but I already see one mistake or one weak point in that one:

It is too focused.

Why is that a weak point? If wealth or money is not the end goal, but just a milestone or a vehicle to get you what you want, I would say you might resist and change the stack too early. Put only 2 money related subs in and one sub that keeps positive, makes fun or is just a balancer to feel good and enjoy life.

It is like “saving every penny so I will be rich later”, if you don’t spend some money from time to time (and with spend I mean keep a budget for what you want to spend for fun), then it will become boring or will not be fun for a long time and you will quit.

Kind of like the reason why cheat days were invented.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the replies. Yeah I admit I change my goals often because of the chaotic environment I am in currently I feel pulled in different directions about what to focus on which is my fault because I haven’t been entirely honest with how I am struggling . The best way to describe my current situation that my Wife and I are going through without going into details is coercive. My job is tied to where we live and where we live or rent from is tied to my job.
For that reason plus the ongoing trauma I have been trying to resolve has made me feel that healing is what I should focus on

Then I feel I need to find something I can do on my own to make more money without it being something that might draw attention so I think about what @SaintSovereign told me not to long ago about finding a skill to learn and stick with it and both EOG and the money will come
Now today I got to thinking about how much easier things would be if I could focus on what Saint told me which got me thinking about Quantum Limitless for focus and learning
All of that said you can see where the confusion and back and forth come from.
Honestly right now I am very much looking at sticking with EOG as Saint recommended but also running Quantum Limitless stage by stage next two it for the learning and focus. After reading the Stage 3 sales page and updated objectives for both it feels like they would pair nicely together
As far as my age I for some reason always feel like I am running out of time to do whatever. That’s why I bring it up so often

As for @MadaraUchiha if what I do bothers you that much just ignore me.

I have been lazy with learning code because of focus issues so yet another reason to run Quantum Limitless

18 Likes

Cuz i’m smart as hell and it takes me 3 minutes to write what would take you an hour :wink:

4 Likes

@James whatever age you are, we are all on borrowed time. Nothing is promised to us. My brain plays those same games with me too, but since Sub Club my positive mind can deal with this better and challenge the irrational thoughts. Like you, I’ve wanted to change subs a lot. I haven’t been here long but, I finally realize that I have to stick with something for more than a couple of weeks. I trust you will solve your concerns and become all you can be through the Sub Club forum. We all send you much metta. Namaskar.

6 Likes

@James Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that you have multiple desires that are conflicted with each other. This happens with most people because we think need to do someting to fix something else and then later we come to the conclusion that we don’t. Is it maybe not some escapism from your healing? That now you want to make more money to fix the current situation instead of fully focussing on that what matters most.

My Advice (If you can), would be to take some time off and just sit with yourself. All problems are coming from not being able to sit with yourself alone. Don’t get me wrong, subliminals are amazing but it won’t fix anything if you don’t know what the root problems are and needs all your attention. How long has it been that you went into nature and just sit there alone for a couple of days to gather your thoughts and analyse what you truly need right now?

3 Likes

lisa

Ouch!!

What do I have to say? Nothing. @JCast is a grown man, he can make whatever decision he wants. We always tell people to stick with one stack for awhile, but we will not start jumping on people for doing what they want to do. Consent and free will are universal laws. We will not impede on that–not now, not ever.

13 Likes

im not sure why you tagged me in this post when your response had literally NOTHING to do with my message to Jcast.

its almost like you replied without even reading my post.

my post had absolutely NOTHING to do with changing stack.

I probably change my stack more often then anyone on this forum including jcast.

my post clearly states that jcast should STOP changing his GOAL so often.

i do NOT Believe there is anything wrong with changing products often

i DO believe there is something very wrong with changing your actual goal often

I change my stack literally every 2-4 days but my goal has been the exact same this entire year.

1 Like

You do not give ample enough time for the sub to manifest results if you switch every few days.

He was responding to your message in general

Changing products often will result in lack of “significant” results unless you are truly one of those people who can see crazy results in 1-2 loops.

2 Likes

I just started a new stack mogul and rich and AM. I listen to mogul and rich the same day followed by rest day then AM then repeat. I started this stack last Friday or Saturday I believe. Today when I was walking outside I found 20 dollars on the floor. Its amazing how subs can manifest things. I still get in shock when something like this happens because I know it’s directly the result of subs. I couldn’t believe the subs literally manifested this situation for me to find 20 bucks. I’m very grateful and excited to see what else will come from this stack.
I would think for a wealth stack rich has to be on that list. It’s literally a law of attraction sub for money. I think saint or fire said it’s pure manifestation

5 Likes

As is often the case, Madara Rhoades has managed to take a good point and utterly butcher it with his woeful lack of charisma and personable skills. What a shame, if it wasn’t written in such a condescending manner I would have actually thought that he cared.

With that being said, I agree with so many of the posts being made in this thread. I do think @JCast changes his goals often but I can understand why he feels the need to, especially considering his response.

If anything JCast, I think a bigger issue to address is a lack of self-confidence. It feels as though you depend on the subs to dictate your path when in reality, it is you who implements the work and gets the job done; the subs are simply a tool to keep you focused on whatever you want to address. At the end of the day, it is you who does the work, not the subliminal.

You mention that you’ve been lazy with learning code because of focus issues, but when you were focused on learning while running QL it wasn’t QL that was learning the code, it was you and your actions. You are the source of your success, you are the beginning and the end. It’s clear to me that you are quick to blame yourself for your failures, but you don’t take enough credit for your successes; I know, because I’m the same.

Concentrating on one sub and not another doesn’t mean that you have to completely avoid what that sub was addressing. You can still focus on making side money without EoG, you can still learn how to code without the use of QL. People don’t need subs, they’re just cherries on top of the sundaes that we create ourselves.

7 Likes

Curiosity killed the chat

8 Likes

One other bad thing about switching too fast

If he’s able to get really fast results with some subs but not others… Well it’s bad news for him since they’re all the same build

So it’s not that subs have more or less effect, but that he forget that he has strong and weak points, not strong and weak subs

Please someone tell him that he’s falling victim of the survivor bias, I can’t he has me on ignore, I’d think it’s logical enough for him to click

You know the one with the planes coming back from the war with plenty of holes? Well he’s doing the same mistake with subs he’s reinforcing the parts with holes forgetting that the one who didn’t came back were the one shooted where there is no holes on others who returned

Someone save @MadaraUchiha

Sorry for hijacking your thread @JCast I wish you the best tho! Even if you change often of goal you keep getting forward non-stop a bit further at each step, you’re quite a patient man contrary to the first impression

3 Likes