Wealth Stack - Mogul & RICH Custom + Emperor & Chosen Custom + Others

Man you really make wanna build my Chosen custom. I’m running stark+ rich custom plus basically your wealth/productivity modules right now, chosen seems really like a perfect combination for those.

Im assuming you have chosen in your stack because your money making ventures involve a lot of management/leading others right?

i ask because that seems to be the only aspect of making a lot of money that product would help with.

have you tried using something like kahn stage 1 or EOG stage 1 to destroy whatever causes your procrastination?

im considering using total breakdown to hopefully accomplish this.

@rqx i responded to you on your journal.

I just realized the social bloom ive been experiencing as well. Last week i gathered a group of 16 friends and took them all out to aechery tag. This week me and 6 friends went to a bar and had an amazing time. Im confident, I EXUDE confidence, its the first thing people notice about me sometimes.

With soul connection, reignition, chosen, and Emperor all having powerful effects on the quality of my relationship, I find myself in a nice place compared to 6 months ago.

6 months ago, I realized that subliminals made me much more socially confident, and part of me was a bit resentful that I couldn’t go out and see what it would be like to date again. But since adding emp in January, I instantly lost even the slightest curiosity in other women outside my relationship whatsoever… but it still wasn’t 100% integrated… but since adding in chosen, soul con, reignition, i now feel like not only am I comfortable in social situations, but I’m even comfortable in social situations to the point where I want to be the social alpha again, I know I can be, and my new definition of social alpha no longer is the same as “Sexual Alpha.” It’s simply enough to know that I have a large friends group.

I’m in sales. Chosen also makes me feel good as a person. I believe it has psuedo-healing properties which give you the same results as normal healing programs, but instead of “Healing” you, all it does is give you positivity… so that you don’t “heal” the negative… you just recondition your mind to be positive. It’s shallow healing, but it’s perfect for those who need to be productive.

Happiness is also the key to productivity, so, the happiness from Chosen is a direct business decision.

Also, I’m in Sales, so, the sales push is nice. Chosen/Emperor was originally designed as a sales custom, but since running it, the benefits that I just described are more valuable than the actual sales benefits.

2 Likes

I have never run either program. I ran a few loops of EOG 1 and all I felt was recon so I stopped.

1 Like

i honestly never really know what exactly people mean by “recon”?

what exactly was this “recon” you got from EOG stage 1?

where you mentally tired, depressed, angry?

what exactly happened?

Overwhelm, feelings of mental fatigue. My mind runs at 100 miles per hour normally. Processing speed and power is 100%. On recon, I feel like my mind slows down to 70mph and my processing speed goes down a bit. I can’t handle quite as many thoughts at the same time. Procrastination goes WAY UP!

That’s my short-and-sweet metric for recon. If I’m procrastinating, I’m in recon.

However, I procrastinate even without subs, so it’s not that clear.

But for sure overexposure will make me procrastinate.

Let’s chat in DM’s about procrastination. You’ve got an interesting case.

2 Likes

this post might give you more insight into my issues with procrastination:

If only there was a life charger app on iOS :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I would listen just for the insanely good music.

Have you ever stacked Emperor abs HOM in a single stack?

1 Like

Listened to HOM two days ago, then yesterday was full of manifestations!

I went to McDonald’s and thought to myself “I would LOVE mayo with these fries…” and they gave me mayo with the fries, even though I didn’t ask for them. They NEVER do that.

Then I ordered ice cream at the movie theatre through the app, but they didn’t have any, so they gave me a large popcorn and large drink. So my $5 purchase got me $20 worth of product, and again, popcorn and a root beer are what I really actually wanted, but I wanted to save the money, so I just ordered something small.

But I’ve also been listening to emp/chosen + the commander a lot. That has pros and cons.

Personally, I feel AMAZING on that stack. Productive. Efficient. Happy.

I feel like I’m doing everything I need to do to make money.

But then my money instantly starts plummeting, the business seems to have more problems then wins, and then I get stressed.

It’s amazing how fast wealth subs do their magic.

I’ll try and stick to listening to my mogul/rich custom more than my emp/chosen custom, but both synergize extremely nicely!

Also, I’ve listened to Mogul for SO long that I think it sometimes feels underwhelming now. My first subliminal 2 years ago was Ascended Mogul, and I rarely ever switched off of it… then I listened to Mogul for almost the whole ZP experience, and I feel like it’s REALLY integrated and I just need to maintain it.

I’m thinking about maybe adding HOM or Ascended Mogul to my mogul/rich custom, because Mogul is light for me because i’ve ran it so long, and rich is naturally light, so my custom could fit space for one more sub, in my opinion.

1 Like

On Day 2 of a washout. Last listening day was Monday. Today is Wednesday.

Huh, why is that? Like, because of what does it plummet?

I think the cause of my post is because mogul/rich is overpowered in the stack., due to how much denser emp/chosen+18 modules are compared to mogul/rich + 11 modules.

That post might’ve been a bit of recon, though. not the reality of the situation, but moreso a glimpse into my mindset. When im running mogul/rich, i have a money abundance mindset, financial uncertainty seems like financial opportunity, im confident i’ll succeed financially, i feel rich, i feel financially safe.

Running emperor/chosen gives me all those same attributes, but not FINANCIAL safety/certainty/excitement etc… it’s personal/social.

The last post i made that @AlexanderGraves responded to was probably a fear based response to semi-bad news. Maybe with mogul/rich, i wouldnt have been so stressed out off of it.

1 Like

I just watched a german shephard get run over by a semi truck. The dog was too big to fully run over, so it got caught in the front wheel, and the wheels kept on spinning, rubbing off the dog’s stomach. The truck finally stopped. The dog tried walking away and it’s guts fell everywhere onto the floor. His owner held him as he died, and he cried, his daughter cried, his wife cried. It was gruesome and tragic.

As i got in the car, i started crying too. Just a bit. It was definitely still suppressed and only the biggest bursts of sadness and shock made it out of my body as a stifled sob or sniffle.

I tried calling my two best friends and girlfriend just to have someone to talk to for a sec. All were busy. My first thought was “ok fine I’ll deal with this myself.”

I had considered calling my mom but kept on brushing it off - a symptom of my lack of trust for her, maybe.

When the three people I tried calling first didnt pick up i figured I’d have noone else to call, but I sucked it up and called her anyways. The moment she picked up I said “I saw a dog get run over” and then immediately started sobbing quite loudly while talking to her. I was in my car.

That’s exactly what I needed, and she was exactly who I needed to call.

I have no shame around crying, in case you’re curious. I rarely cry, and I know that this was something worth crying over. 20 minutes later I’m still shaking from the brutality of it all. I’m especially not ashamed to cry in front of my mum. She gave birth to me, and if between her and I, I cried, that’s no big deal. That’s support.

I’m just really grateful that I called her, because I was being closed off and almost didn’t. Watching that dog die was a traumatic moment but, calling my mum afterwards and going from shocked to much calmer in only a few minutes reminded me of the power of family and the deep connection I have with them even if I sometimes push it down or think I’m above it all

6 Likes

I think @AlexanderGraves might appreciate the social conditioning element of what Im about to say.

It’s amazing how being at the coffee shop, realizing I was about to open my mouth and speak, made me start to tear up again while I was in line. I worried about shaking too much while ordering…

But then the moment I was up next, the barista and I performed our parts perfectly.

“HI THERE, what can I get for you?”

“Hi, I’ll grab a decaf coffee please.”

“Okay no problem would you like xyz with that?”

Blah blah blah blah

“Thank you have a good day sir!”

“You too!”

What really surprised me was how for that whole encounter, I didnt just fake it internally. My shock turned off for a second, I felt normal, I just stopped feeling that way for a second to act like a normal average-day-having citizen, but then went right back to stress and shock the moment it was over.

Is there a sub i could listen to to make this a bit less traumatic? I just watches my cat die on the floor of a heart attack last week and it’s eye when it died were the same as this dog’s… I’m having a hard time getting both those images out of my head.

So has this always been an issue with being social? Or did this occur recently to some sort of trauma?

Either way, Chosen did make me pretty social. Or I should say, easier to be social with people. Outside of that there is True Social :wink: And well, any sort of healing will eventually solve the underlying issue, because, as you said I would like it, it’s not a natural thing to be antisocial :slight_smile:

No it just occured after being in shocking from watching a dog get run over by a truck and turned into a walking, gut spilling skeleton and then watching the dog die. I was a little shook after that lol. That would be the “some sort of trauma”

1 Like

Damn. I’d say you need some healing!

@AlexanderGraves … definitely.

I can feel the general healing of zp having a very instant effect, healing me already.

One of my goals was always to run dragon reborn, and this experience is making me realize I should do that sooner rather than later. I really dont want to do it while simultaneously being productive though, unless i run a healing sub once every 14 days on the very last day of an 11 day on 3 day off cycle.

This whole fiasco is definitely one of the most traumatizing things i’ve experienced in my life. Its interesting documenting it in real time, as it could have some big impacts on me and documenting any changes will be A++ tier journaling

1 Like