Are Products Like Kahn Stage 1 Best Used Alone?

Yes, I would suggest you try healing solo first

2 Likes

and im correct in calling kahn stage 1 and eog stage healing products?

those are both so called “healing” products right?

I think if there is a healing program then it should be a real one like Dragon Reborn. Total breakdown only heals the things that stand in Khan’s way. So it’s very focused. Dragon Reborn goes much deeper and broader. Its more universal. I have enough experience with both subs to say definitively that Dragon Reborn ST1 is much more intense.

4 Likes

then maybe i should just run EOG stage 1 since my goal in life is all about more money.

so maybe eog stage 1 is best tool to destroy whatever causes me to procrastinate so much on doing my work/money related tasks.

EOG ST1 is related to money. It could be like this. But if you need a deeper healing Dragon Reborn is the way to go. Nobody seems to know where exactly your procrastination problems come from. That’s the big question here.

i think i have done a bad job explaining my problem.

i say this because when i think about it im pretty sure i know why i never feel like doing my work/money making tasks.

the truth is i do NOT really care about money.

my happiness comes from sex, sports, watching Sci fi shows/movies and contributing to the charitable causes i believe in.

i do NOT have any expensive hobbies or tastes at all.

the only reason i focus so much on money is i am really talented at making it so it feels irresponsible not to.

there is so much money to be made out there that i feel i have to be the one to make it so i know it will be used for good.

the vast majority of the money i have already made was spent on other people as again i do NOT at all have expensive hobbies or tastes.

the more money i make the more goes to charity and from the start i spent more money on others then myself.

so i procrastinate because i do not really want more money for myself.

but again knowing this does NOT solve the problem.

I still have to find a way to force myself to work on money even though i do not really want the money directly for myself.

so i guess maybe the best way to look at my situation is to find a way to have more ability to force myself to do something i do not really like to do because it best for the greater good.

overall my situation seems very unique.

2 Likes

Aha
So this guy has no ambition but to make money just to make money :thinking:

Explains quite a bit

And damn this part

This guy needs healing, because he seems to not only have a god complex, but thinks he deserves things to be handed to him.

Feels like this is a case of childhood trauma related to being raised in poverty.

6 Likes

I think that’s more of a case for EOG to basically clarify the relationship to money. I would start with EOG ST1 and if that doesn’t work, go straight to Dragon Reborn. You can’t do more than try.

1 Like

I’m curious why you think dragon reborn would be best then total breakdown if EOG stage 1 does not work?

my understanding is total break down destroys everything stopping you from achieving your goals.

Yes stage 1 of both Khan and EOG are considered healing products

2 Likes

Weird ego twist, too much ego at some place and yet
He forget to do more things purely for him

He doesn’t know it either but he’s that close to absolute greatness

3 Likes

Total breakdown destroys all obstacles to become a kahn. it is focused on these goals. EOG ST1 is focused on the problem of money. This seems to suit you better. However, if your problems stem from your childhood, Dragon Reborn is definitely a better choice. Which sub can solve your problem now is the big question that no one can ultimately answer.

3 Likes

should be there a foundation to run DR?

1 Like

I never saw this. But… wow.

I knew this the moment you told me you tried EVERY subliminal for productivity and none of them worked.

But wow. I didn’t know you knew it. That’s mind blowing.

Short Answer: EOG 1 will help you. It may not help you procrastinate less. But it will definitely help you understand your problem better and be more aligned with yourself, which will LONG TERM help you procrastinate less. But it won’t be a day-and-night effect. Run EOG Stage 1 solo or alongside Mogul for the long term. Don’t switch subliminals. DO NOT expect fast results.

Long answer: Maybe I’ll feel inspired and do a deep dive on this. But for now, look to the short answer.

I bookmarked this and set a reminder

3 Likes

If you’re unable or unwilling to follow long term listening, I would not recommend multistage subs.

It seems you would benefit from regeneration + another sub more specific to your goals.

Just my two cents. Good luck

honestly I don’t know. there are no official recommendations for a foundation and i don’t think it is necessary.

1 Like

What is the difference between dr st4 and dr st1?

1 Like

The product page description has that well outlined.

2 Likes

ST4: DRAGON REBORN

The final stage, the stage that unifies the previous three stages, unlocking the full power of Dragon Reborn.

take a look at: Dragon Reborn Multistage: Complete Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Healing and Restoration - SubliminalClub

1 Like

In my opinion, yes. Ive spend a substantial amount of time on DR, but i feel like i may have gotten more out of it had i ran ascension beforehand. That said you cant go wrong with using healing subs to early, youll always get a shitton out of it.

1 Like