Are Products Like Kahn Stage 1 Best Used Alone?

In my opinion, yes. Ive spend a substantial amount of time on DR, but i feel like i may have gotten more out of it had i ran ascension beforehand. That said you cant go wrong with using healing subs to early, youll always get a shitton out of it.

1 Like

@MadaraUchiha If you want to bump a thread, write something more substantial please. I understand why, but I will have to remove bumps.

Bit of a warning, I’m dumping my thoughts so I may be jumping from one topic to another.

I think I know where you are coming from. I myself consider that if society were where it should be, money would either be nothing more but a portable means of exchange (like when it was invented) or in the ideal case did not have to exist at all. Also, money was meant to flow, not to be hoarded. And money should never be used to make more of itself. If people were able to live in the moment instead of constantly needing to worry about preparing for their inevitable future, things might be different.

That said, I grudgingly accepted that it’s not going anywhere and I doubt the world will change significantly in the foreseeable future, so instead I chose to learn more about money and how it really works. To become money-literate. What is fractional banking, where does money come from, how is its value determined, why is interest the most evil invention ever (told you I was biased)? And why is it possible to predict clearly emotional human behavior on the markets using clearly defined mathematical principles?

The challenge of learning to work with the system proved to be enough to get me in a place where money-subs would find little to no resistance.

But, the topic wasn’t about that. When Khan was released, people did theorize about using stage 1 by itself because it was the only and the most thorough “healing” around. Everybody loved the idea of breakdown.

Since then we have more healing subs of course. And Khan stage 1 isn’t unique anymore.

One possibly important thing to consider is how the products regard money. EoG is all about money and success related to it. Building a legacy. Khan on the other hand considers money to be necessary to sustain a lifestyle and is about getting as much as needed to feel financially independent and capable of just living your life however you like without having to check your bank balance.

The stage 1’s don’t heal and clear everything, they focus on the goals of the subs. So even when running only the first stage, keep the overall goals of the entire program in mind.

To bring it together, I have been in the same place as you appear to be. I resisted making money for the sake of making money and it resulted in postponing or “forgetting” things which could lead to financial success. The result was that I maintained a comfortable life but was not able to travel abroad to explore the world or get a bigger house or a nicer car because those were luxuries. Luxuries which would make me happier but exceeded my budget. For some things, amassing money is a necessity and I subconsciously didn’t want to do that.

It changed after I watched the Zeitgeist movies and learned to trade on the markets. Even if I didn’t actually do anything with the knowledge gained, I still changed my mindset. Money became a curiosity and predicting world events solely on following the flow of it became a game to me.

I’m thinking that’s where you’ll want to go. Don’t try to learn to love money if that’s simply not in your nature. Learn to be curious about its inner workings. That removes the blocks to money-subs and allows them to give you random money-making ideas which feel like challenges. Enough of those and suddenly you’re considered upper class by society.

When you run the stage 1’s, consider if you’re supportive of the overall goals of the entire program. Khan is about sex and for many about fitness/sports, amassing money only when needed to support that luxury lifestyle. It’s not so concerned with your legacy, more with the moment. In the money subs, Medici will support charity work (it’s about making a well-known dynasty after all) and may be more aligned with markets and the non-emotional thinking required to work with money.

For customs, you might combine them with Virtuoso di Matematica and use (Limitless) Executive as a booster, alternating days between the main sub and Executive.

I expect most of the healing will have to come from you. Something like EoG or Medici can only go so far before a very long argument with your core beliefs about money. And SubClub subs weren’t made to change those core beliefs. That part is up to you, they can only support you by exposing you to money-making ideas until one looks interesting enough to you to start wondering if maybe there’s some merit to it after all. And if your experience is anything like mine, you’ll let a LOT of those ideas go by without acting on them.

If I had acted on all the ideas I’ve had I would have been a multi-millionaire by now. Instead, I had the idea, didn’t act on it and later noticed I had been right. I advised somebody to play the markets in a certain way at the start of COVID and he became a millionaire in 2 days, while I was still watching from the sidelines being all proud of myself for being right while wondering where my next paycheck would come from.

8 Likes

Could you share more about your wonderful advice?

Doesn’t help anybody now, but basically I told him to take 10 thousand out of his savings, and use a 1000x leverage to buy CFD’s predicting a heavy fall of multiple indices. I predicted people’s emotional reactions to the COVID crisis reaching the West would be to lose all faith in the economy instead of working together to keep it strong. CFD’s allow people to profit from both rises and falls. I was right and he went from 10k to 1.3 million in less than a week as the indices collapsed in a matter of days. If I had been wrong, I had told him to implement proper risk management and even with the leverage he would have lost no more than that 10k he started with, but more likely no more than 2k.

CFD’s aren’t allowed in the US I believe but he was from the EU. In the US, one uses other methods.

Like with dating and relationships, I am very good at coaching people to great success, but I never seem to follow my own advice.

I’ll say no more on it since it’s kind of depressing to know what could have been. Also, it’s off-topic.

And if somebody’s reading this thinking 10 thousand is a lot, they should consider how unhappy they would be if they had started with 1 thousand and ended up with 100 thousand. The guy in question just happened to be able to lose 10, doesn’t mean everybody does. One must calibrate to what they will not get emotional over.

5 Likes