Wealth Miner Custom By aeiouxyz

Hello. I have a new journal here after taking a bit of a break from journaling.

I am a math & stats based guy with some programming expertise.

This journal is based on my first custom from about three weeks ago that I have been using. It is a wealth based custom called Wealth Miner. I had other names for this custom such as Show Me The Money & Not Enough Minerals which were Starcraft references. It did not sound right so I went with Wealth Miner for the name.

Goals

• Increased wealth & productivity
  • Finding a job in crypto with data analytics
  • Career acceleration

Wealth Miner Custom

Cores

• Stark Q Core
  • Ascended Mogul Q Core
  • RICH Crypto Core

Wealth Modules

• Sultan
  • Wealth Motivation & Energy
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter
  • Wealth Limit Destroyer
  • Marketweaver

Results Enhancement

• Mosaic
  • Yggdrasil
  • Omnidimensional

Other

• Index Gate
  • Technological Prodigy
  • Productivity Unleashed

I did not want to a full 20 module custom as I wanted the custom to have focus. The initial plan was for 12 modules but I wanted to add Index Gate & Tech Prodigy to have with RICH Crypto.

House of Medici was an option but I think Stark has more utility for me.

Playlist

I used to run 3 or 4 main title subs in the past in QV2. This time around I am keeping it really simple.

Listening Schedule

• Wealth Miner Custom (x1)
  • RICH Ultima V2 (x1)

The plan is to run the custom to the end of 2021 at least. My listening days are Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with the other days are rest/processing days.

My music player is foobar2000. I run the subs now with the sound between -40db to -30db along with listening to music/Youtube.

With headphones I use the AKG K240 Studio semi-open headphones. I had these before I started Subclub. It turned out nicely that these are flat response headphones for Ultima and it made it to the list of Subliminal Club certified headsets.

I look forward to the results from this custom & playlist.

5 Likes

Some Results So Far

Week 1 (Aug 3 - Aug 8)

For the first week, I wanted to get used to the custom. The first few loops felt somewhat heavy on the brain. No major headaches of sorts, just slight discomfort.

I do have an offline journal, agenda book for note taking and planning.

Week 2 (Aug 8 - Aug 15)

Continued with the programming/data analysis in crypto projects for building a work portfolio. I use R and Python to connect with various API to obtain (free) crypto data.

I also started to use Tradingview (free version) for technical analysis (TA). As I am new with TA, I would need more practice recognizing chart patterns, drawing lines, etc. Got to put the theory of what I have learned into practice.

Week 3 (Aug 15 - Aug 22/ today)

Mostly a slow week for me in terms of taking action. However in the last few days, I have been really been looking at some crypto whitepapers. Currently trying to find some altcoin crypto gems that are available on the Kucoin exchange.

I believe that RICH Crypto Core, Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy, Productivity Unleashed has kicked in so far. This is good so far.

3 Likes

Monday Evening Aug 23, 2021

Started this free crypto trading course from Trader Cobb. It is called Become A Trader. This course seems interesting so far.

In the previous summary post, I forgot to mention these two things.

• Got back into a home yoga routine. I am currently on Day 15 of TRUE from Yoga by Adriene on Youtube.
  • Went from $55 CAD/mth to $30 CAD/mth on my phone plan. As I work from home, I don’t need a big phone data plan.
3 Likes

Wednesday Evening Aug 25, 2021

Rest/processing day today.

I finished Day 17 of TRUE from Yoga by Adriene. So far I feel more calm and relaxed. It also helps that my sub playlist is not heavy now.

Over the last few days, I have been a bit obsessed with researching crypto projects and looking at whitepapers. I do need to learn more in the areas of technical analysis and tokenomics (token economics) for better decision making.

With the crypto research, the crypto programming projects in R and Python have been neglected a little bit lol. The one project I want to work is a simple project of obtaining the crypto fear and greed index into R and in Python.

2 Likes

Really good action taking and results, my friend.

Thank you @Lion for the comment and for helping with the custom draft.

This custom has been great so far and I see the sub working even better over time. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy along with Productivity Unleashed and RICH Crypto has been noticeable for me. No need for Limitless Executive in my stack now.

2 Likes

Saturday Afternoon August 28, 2021

Rest day from subs.

Still doing research on crypto projects and looking at whitepapers. I have a list of 12-20 coins on my radar. Trying to filter some of these out.

The increased motivation towards crypto is also from Wealth Limit Destroyer I believe. I thought it was from Wealth Motivation & Energy only and I overlooked Wealth Limit Destroyer (description below).

Self created limits are simply a matter of not seeing other options. When you allow yourself to look beyond, limits disappear. This module is how you will destroy any financial limits standing in front of you, be they a lack of money, lack of ideas, or even a lack of action. There can be no limits with Subliminal Club.

1 Like

Monday Morning August 30, 2021

Finished the free course from Trader Cobb - Become A Trader. I like that he goes for simplicity and he focuses on the logic behind candlesticks and chart patterns. My one problem is that he recommends a paid version of Tradingview. The free EmperorBTC crypto trading manual suggests the free version of Trading view is enough. I will have to reread the EmperorBTC manual again.

Yoga has helped with managing emotions. Also, I do not have much belly fat these days.

The latest Bitboy Crypto has a headline that includes ALL-IN. I do not follow Bitboy but what is this ALL-IN poker like mentality? Yuck.

1 Like

Tuesday Early Afternoon August 31, 2021

Crypto market is mostly down. It is good I have some stablecoins around.

Congrats to those in Solana (SOL).

Doing deep research on TE-FOOD (TONE) and Ferrum Network (FRM) for long term investing. (Do your research and invest/trade at your risk.)

I may buy more on THETA.

I have recently finished a programming project in R obtaining crypto fear & greed index values. The Python version is next.

2 Likes

Sunday Afternoon Sept 5, 2021

RICH Crypto in the custom is working a bit too well. I keep finding crypto projects that seem promising. Suffering from a paradox of choice of sorts.

A good tip I found from a small Youtuber is this. On Coingecko categorize your lists into tiers. I use these lists.

• DoResearch
  • DoMoreResearch
  • BuyRadar

If a coin you are looking at seems ok from first impressions from the website and some Youtube videos, move that crypto project into DoMoreResearch.

The DoMoreResearch crypto list is for looking at whitepapers, Youtube videos and such. If a coin from this looks good according to you, move it to the BuyRadar list.

Coins on the BuyRadar list are coins that are of buying consideration.

I also have a list on Coingecko of purchased coins called Invested Coins. Being organized helps.

1 Like

Tuesday Evening Sept 7, 2021

Ah one of these crypto market crashes. I did take a hit but it is not as bad as the big crash from around May 2021 with the Elon Musk tweets and stuff. My crypto holdings are mostly for the long term (at least end of this year).

1 Like

Wednesday Evening Sept 8, 2021

Finished the TRUE 30 Day Yoga Program from Yoga With Adriene on Youtube. I admit that I did miss one day so it was not 30 consecutive days of Yoga. I feel a little bit more calm overall.

Still continuing with the crypto research in finding altcoin gems.

Two days ago was Labour Day Monday. I had relatives over in which my family and I have not seen in a while. Two of the relatives brought some gifts and food.

Among the received items were two squashes. The one squash is much larger than the other. A RICH manifestation of sorts.

1 Like

Sunday Evening Sept 12, 2021

The weekend was a mix of productive work on crypto research and programming projects along with watching the US Open tennis finals.

I am working on a Crypto prices dashboard in the R programming language along with RShiny. R is mainly computing for statistics people but it has some neat features. This is a niche thing.

My crypto research has slowed down a little. The thing with having so much coins on the buy radar is that you do not have much capital to invest into them all. Probably have to filter more out and have a smaller list of coins on the buy radar.

I have started a new 30 Day Yoga series on Youtube. It is Dedicate by Yoga With Adriene. Just finished Day 3 of 30.

Tuesday Evening Sept 14, 2021

The mix of yoga and following the new listening schedule guidelines with fewer loops helps. I feel more calm as of late.

With crypto research I don’t have to research projects and altcoin gems for investing purposes. I can research some crypto projects to see what is out there and learn a bit about the tech. I have been finding that there are some promising projects coming from some parts of Southeast Asia.

Friday Afternoon Sept 17, 2021

Rest day from subs today.

After reading the discussion thread lately for Sage Immortal and the combo of RICH, Sage does sound tempting. I do have room for one more title with my RICH and wealth custom stack. Will have to think about this for a bit.

2 Likes

Saturday Afternoon Sept 18, 2021

I did not sleep well last night. One of those sleeps where you try to fall asleep and actually fall asleep after 2 hours of attempts. Possible slight recon as I was doing self-reflection and had self-doubts. This feeling will fade.

Still thinking about Sage Immortal. It could be a boost along with my home yoga practice.

1 Like

Yes it is Sub reconciliation and also FOMO in life. Try to limit your time in crypto world , make more fun elsewhere

1 Like

Sunday Morning Sept 19, 2021

I feel okay now as I had an easier time falling asleep and had a nice rest. That bad sleep from Friday evening/Saturday past midnight was a once in a while thing.

@Dragonborn Yes, it is a FOMO feeling about Sage Immortal. With FOMO feelings on here and with crypto I usually wait it out. The longer I wait the less emotional I become with decision making. I think a bit more clearly. Right now the FOMO feeling into Sage is not as strong compared to a few days ago.

As of late, I have been really into crypto. My interest grew into crypto greater even before the start of this journal when I ran 2 loops of RICH in one of my previous stacks. This crypto interest is added on top of me following a bit of the financial markets. I could limit my crypto research time a little bit and make room for other things. Thank you for the consideration and idea.

1 Like

Im Chia miner with 90TB and Im going to expand it to 200 TB in next few months.
I also been in forex with small pots for many years. Blew many small accounts thanks to high leverage and thrill

I had to look up what CHIA is. I see. That is a lot of storage.

I don’t play with leverage. Crypto market is already volatile enough for me.