Crypto custom ultima help

Hi
I am planning to build ultima for investing in Crypto.

I am new to crypto but invested since @SaintSovereign launched Rich Crypto and so far I am happy with results .

I listen to Rich crypto only once a week .

So Do you guys feel getting name embedded custom as a booster ( I will be listening only once a week ) makes sense ?

I have these modules on mind .

Rich crypto

Fortune fav

Financial success reality shifter

Furious ascent

Intuition enhancer

Jupiter

Market weaver

Secrets of Akasha

ROI

1 Like

With a custom Ultima, 4 modules are recommended with 6 being the max.

I am thinking these 6 from the list of 9 provided.

• RICH Crypto Ultima Core
  • ROI
  • Marketweaver
  • Jupiter
  • Intuition Enhancer
  • Furious Ascent

I think Intuition Enhancer is better than Fortune’s favourite. Avoiding bad coins and picking good ones will help more than just increasing the luck factor.

With Secrets of Akasha, I am not familiar with it.

It was a toss up between Intuition Enhancer, Furious Ascent and FSRS. I left FSRS out.

1 Like

You need to add one Alpha module, so Sultan is a must.

My recommendation

House of Medici
Rich Crypto
Market weaver
Sultan
Secret of Akasha
Positive being attract wealth

You think @MavericKobra this will work as booster ?
As crypto is not my main focus now , but in times to come it can be
As of now I take this as side investment

Do you also think modules you suggested would make this as main stream sub rather than booster

is market weaver not already part of HoM? It seems so from the description

I also think so

Crypto Rich is just the name of the product, charts are same in forex or stock or crypto. It will help you to read charts. Price action or technical analysis is same in all of three. So crypto rich will work in any market.

If you are including Rich or Rich crypto. You need to have a base of a major Alpha subliminal. Like Emperor or Stark. In this if we combine HOM and Sultan, it will give Alpha qualities and will help you to trade at the same time.

Yes market weaver is included in HOM but many other modules are also included like financial shift reality, fortune fav etc.

There is a possibility that market weaver is included in Crypto Rich.

HOM is a complete subliminal so it will cover a lot of modules. Which will help.

Yes this won’t be a booster if you include HOM. It will be a main subliminal.

3 Likes

My idea:

Rich crypto
Fortune fav
Financial success reality shifter
Furious ascent
Intuition enhancer
Yggdrasil
Market weaver
Secrets of Akasha
ROI
House of Medici
Sultan
Secret of Akasha
Positive being attract wealth

How about a custom Q instead?

1 Like

Thank you @RVconsultant

I have HOM in my stack

Sultan
FSRS
Secrets of akasha
In my other custom ( Terminus), along with other wealth based modules .

So I was wondering if ultima would be more apt

Also since I have main stream business which is doing good , so if I add crypto to my custom , you think it will put more energies in crypto and take away energies from my other business ?

As I feel more I listen to crypto , I do get benefits in crypto but my other business I don’t feel that focused .

Am I the only n00b here who thinks that Crypto is a field where Informaticon is a must-have module?

:blush:

3 Likes

I agree with you wholeheartedly.Its the ultimate module for crypto

1 Like

I went with Tech Prodigy over Informaticon. NOOOOO. (I’ll be okay as my RICH Crypto custom is serving me well thus far).

2 Likes

Thank you @Simon for suggestion. This is valuable tip .

@hyperbeam your custom is ultima format or Qv2 and do you mind sharing your modules .

1 Like

Here you go @rajeshwer. This is from my journal. It is a QV2 Custom with 14 modules.

My goals are for wealth generation, pursuing a crypto job, investing in crypto and programming boost.

1 Like

Thanks @hyperbeam
What’s the idea behind including StarkQ and not mogul or EOG ?

just want to look deeper if I am missing some objective reasons

I do have Ascended Mogul in the custom as I did like the results from AM major title.

With EOG, I did not consider it as I am not familiar with Multi Stage titles.

I could have went with Emperor: House of Medici but I went with Stark Core as it has a mix of wealth and tech results. As I have Stark instead of HoM, the Marketweaver module was a must for me.

1 Like

Understood. You could look at the list, and select up to 6 from that list to build an Ultima. Or perhaps you have other ideas. Whatever you decide if fine by me, just feel free to post what you wish.

I don’t know. It might take longer to get certain results. Or maybe it won’t.

I think @Simon has a good point.

Also I think @hyperbeam has been trading crypto so perhaps his ideas might be more suited.

1 Like

I currently do not have Informaticon in my RICH Crypto custom. However I have been doing a lot of searching and researching on some cryptos that I do believe have major long term potential.

Informaticon & RICH Crypto would be a good combo for finding altcoin gems for the long term I would think. It would also be good for understand the crypto lingo & jargon. A module that should be considered but I think you can do without. Marketweaver a must with RICH Crypto imo.

2 Likes