Wealth Miner Custom By aeiouxyz

Wednesday Morning EST Time Sept 22, 2021

Short update.

Switched from RICH Ultima v2 to RICH Ultima Solace. This started since Sunday of this week. The playlist is 1x Wealth Miner Custom and 1x RICH Solace on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

I finished my crypto prices interactive dashboard project in the R programming language. It took a bit of time but I enjoyed working on this personal project.

How is your sleep and your level of fatigue?

Sleep right now is good. I could schedule my sleeps a bit earlier.

No fatigue this week. It was just the last Friday when I had a hard time falling asleep. It is all good with me.

1 Like

Friday Evening Sept 24, 2021

• Completed Day 15 of Dedicate from Yoga by Adriene on Youtube.

• After some procrastination, I am looking into Decentralized Finance (DeFi) for investing and research purposes. I am researching alternatives in avoiding high transaction fees from Decentralized Exchanges.

Monday Evening Sept 27, 2021

Purchased the two How To DeFi Beginner & Advanced books from Coingecko Sunday. I wanted to learn more about the Decentralized Finance side of crypto.

Thursday Evening Sept 30, 2021

Completed Day 20 of Dedicate from Yoga by Adriene on Youtube yesterday. The yoga has been helping a bit as I feel calmer.

The How To DeFi Beginner & Advanced books from Coingecko has been interesting. I am more aware of the different sectors of Decentralized Finance in crypto. There are some sectors of DeFi that I am not sure about such as Decentralized Insurance, decentralized derivatives. It seems that the more I learn the more I find things that I don’t know. I have more to learn.

Is there a crypto with “moon” in it’s name, and if so what are your thoughts about it?

PS I realize anything you post in your reply is not investment advice.

There are a couple of cryptos with moon in their name. There is Safemoon, Moonriver and probably some other lower cap coins with Moon in their names.

I currently do not have a position in any moon coins. They don’t seem appealing to me.

:+1:

1 Like

Sunday Evening Oct 3, 2021

Doing a washout period of one week. No subliminal listening this week.

Wednesday Evening Oct 6, 2021

Experience some light reconciliation Monday and yesterday/Tuesday. Recon was in the form of mild recon rage and thinking about adding House of Medici to this stack. Today I feel okay.

As usual, I am still continuously learning about crypto.

Friday Evening Oct 8, 2021

Near the end of my subliminal washout for the week.

I did get jealous over the last two days about SHIBA INU price being pumped up. Part of my brain was thinking why?? Then I reminded myself that the market is what it is. People do whatever with their money and investments rationally or irrationally.

Today was nice for me with crypto. I had positions in Harmony (ONE) and have accumulated several hundred PRE tokens before running this custom. (Presearch/PRE is a decentralized search engine that awards tokens for each search.) Sold most of my Harmony (ONE) to cover initial investment and I just noticed that the price of PRE went from 4 cents from Aug 31 to now about 45 cents. I do have to wait until 1000 PRE as it is the minimum withdrawal limit. It is still good to see the price rise in PRE.

Sunday Morning Oct 10, 2021

Finished my week long washout period. Back on the custom + RICH Ultima (1 loop each). This washout was not as intense as the one before I started the custom. I did experience minor dips in motivation and productivity during the washout period with a bloom/manifestation of sorts on Friday.

Completed the Dedicate 30 day Yoga program by Yoga By Adriene on Youtube.

Monday Evening Oct 11, 2021

Thanksgiving Day Holiday in Canada.

Realized yesterday that Hotbit the crypto exchange is not for me. It seems that Bitfinex, AscendEX and CoinEx is more for me.

Started a new 30 day yoga program. Finished Day 2 of HOME by Yoga by Adriene on Youtube today.

Through looking around on Coingecko, I came across this crypto project (that I am not in) called Beta Finance that was recently released. The price of this crashed from $1821 a week ago down to $2.61 now. This is a 99.8% drop. Yikes. Gotta be careful with new projects and they can sell off after the Initial Coin Offering launch.

Friday Oct 15, 2021

Short updates.

• Crypto market is up which is nice.

• Received an e-mail from someone who saw my crypto prices dashboard application done in R programming. He wanted my code for it. Uhh, no way.

• Compiled information in Excel spreadsheet as a self project on cryptos that have low transaction (network) fees. This was done over a period of the last several weeks filling in stuff little by little. Trying to avoid cryptos with either high withdrawal fees or high network fees.

Tuesday Oct 19, 2021

Yesterday, I was not sure about the Bitcoin ETF news and the impact on the market. I got additional stablecoins just in case of a Bitcoin/crypto crash based on today’s ETF news.

It turned out that Bitcoin is higher now. Slight misjudgment but it doesn’t hurt to have stablecoins just in case of crashes.

Saturday Afternoon Oct 23, 2021

Not too many big updates.

• Completed Day 13 of HOME Yoga program yesterday from Yoga With Adriene.
  • Continued crypto research in altcoins.
  • Learning and improving programming/data science skills.

Wednesday Morning Oct 27, 2021

The bull run in crypto was nice while it lasted. I check Coingecko and see that Bitcoin and many altcoins have gone down in price. Good thing I have stablecoins for preserving wealth against market crashes & buying the dips.

Completed Day 17 of HOME Yoga program yesterday from Yoga With Adriene. I still don’t know what nudge me to start Yoga since the start of running this custom. It could be Wealth Motivation & Energy module or Productivity Unleashed. Whatever it is, I’ll take it.

Friday Morning Oct 29, 2021

Purchased a Trezor ONE crypto wallet last week. It came in yesterday. I was not sure whether I was going for Ledger or Trezor but I went with Trezor mostly based on a Coin Bureau video.

Monday Nov 1, 2021

I was tempted to add another loop of RICH Ultima Solace. With the public test coming soon, I will continue with the 1 loop of custom and 1 loop RICH for now. Maybe the public test has one of RICH, AM, LEU.

Friday Nov 5, 2021

Rest day today.

I want to buy some crypto but the crypto fear and greed index has been in greed territory for the last 30 days or so.

The one lesson that stands out for me while running the custom and even before the custom was finding good buying points. It can take time for some cryptos to go back to break even territory after a market crash.

Productivity wise has taken a small dip as Counter Strike major is on.