Wealth Miner Custom By aeiouxyz

Wednesday Nov 10, 2021

Some updates.

I am somewhat hard on myself with some missed crypto opportunities. With Loopring (LRC) and Flux, I had my eye on them but I did not buy. Their prices are quite a bit higher versus a few weeks ago. I have to move forward and find more opportunities.

Completed my 3rd 30 day yoga program from Yoga by Adriene yesterday. I got back into home yoga just shortly after starting this custom.

For the last 25 days or so I have been reviewing my programming/data science skills.

There is one thing that I have overlooked and have not stated in the past related to RICH Crypto Core in the custom. The motivation push from RICH Crypto and the Wealth Motivation module has helped with finding exchanges that have low trading & withdrawal fees when it comes to altcoins. The one website tool that I look to use often is https://coinmarketfees.com for withdrawal fees information for cryptos and their exchanges.

1 Like

Flux and kda were on my radar too.I got in when kda was 7 and flux was 0.7 but sold at a loss when they crashed after kda reached the 25 ath.In retrosight,should have just hodl :rofl: My sub is weird though,everytime i make a decent amount of profit.I make a stupid mistake and have a substantial loss of profit.I have my hopes on qrdo at the moment though.

2 Likes

The regret you get when looking at things in retrospect does suck lol. One thing to know is that you make decisions based on what you know up to that time point along with some intuition. You learn and adapt over time.

I am being careful nowadays with buy entries. Accidentally bought some altcoins at near tops thinking it would go even higher. Bad, bad, bad. Still need Vechain and THETA to recover from the May 2021 crash. Some of my other positions are okay.

QRDO. Iā€™ll take a look at that.

2 Likes

Haha,yeah.Feel like im improving though still make some painful mistakes here and there.Like i lost heavily on blok buying near the top thinking it would go alot higher but it dumped instead.Missed out on the big kda pump also,my initial entry was 2 but i sold when it dumped to 5.so many missed oppurtunities last few months :rofl:
Yeah,same.Im being a lot more careful of entry points nowadays also cause of being burned buying at tops so many times.Usually i dont buy anything thats recently pumped anymore unless the fundamentals are amazing.Better to stock up on dips.Unfortunately wasnt awake last night to stock up when bitcoin took a dip and the crypto market crashed with it

2 Likes

Yes. I tend to avoid buying near all time highs (ATH) or after price pumps nowadays.

2 Likes

I want to follow up on the coinmarketfees.com information in the previous journal entry. You do have to be careful still with crypto withdrawal fees and withdrawal limits. The information on there may not be accurate nor updated in real time. It is better to check on the exchange website itself for fees but still be careful there too.

1 Like

Friday Evening Nov 12, 2021

Rest day from subs.

Yesterday/Thursday I did not listen to subs even though it is a listening day in my schedule. As I had some recon earlier this week I decided to take it easy and did no subs yesterday.

Started Day 1 of Revolution 31 Day Yoga program by Yoga by Adriene.

1 Like

Saturday Afternoon Nov 13, 2021

This event was unexpected for me and I took some profit. The price of HTR (Hathor) crypto went up by 40% this past 24 hours. Sold part of the holdings to lock in profits. I had bought some near the May 2021 crash before running this custom and bought more at lower prices.

About $112 investment turned into selling for about $250.

1 Like

nice one

do you trade any meme?

1 Like

No meme token trading from me.

I was in Dogecoin temporarily. Had a small amount of $12 USD which doubled. Wish I held longer and then sold before the Elon Musk Saturday Night Live event. Still happy I took profit though.

Sunday Nov 14, 2021

As I need a bit of a productivity boost, I added a morning loop of Limitless Executive Ultima v2 to the one loop of the custom and RICH Ultima v2. I did gain a bit of a boost in motivation and productivity.

I will most likely have LEU in the sub listening schedule until QZP comes in.

1 Like

Wednesday Evening Nov 17, 2021

Yesterday was a price drop in Bitcoin and almost all cryptos. Bought the dips. A price drop in crypto was due. Good thing I took some profit as mentioned from Saturday.

2 Likes

Thursday Nov 18, 2021

Due to feeling some recon, I dropped Limitless Executive Ultima & went back to one loop of the custom and one loop of RICH Ultima v2.

Saturday Nov 20, 2021

Rest day from subs. I am thinking of not running subs until the Zero Point (ZP) Preview. May revise the listening schedule as ZP titles require 15 minutes in a loop versus 1 hour.

From reading the tester stories about Diamond ZP, it looks like I will definitely use that after reaching my wealth goals. I have Diamond from last year but I never used it lol.

Tuesday Evening Nov 23, 2021

Some updates.

• Continuing the washout until the QZP Preview next week Wednesday.
  • Finished Day 12 of Revolution from Yoga With Adriene Youtube channel.
  • Got an offer for Linkedin Premium 30 Day Trial. This is the third time for me on this trial lol.
  • Continuing with finding crypto altcoins.
  • Currently exploring using Decentralized Finance (DeFi) on the Trezor wallet with the Polygon (MATIC) Network. Almost lost MATIC tokens but I fixed the issue with the passwords and MyEtherWallet

Ā 

I was working on practicing data science & programming with a free 30 day trial for an education provider online. They extended this 30 day trial to Monday Nov 22. As a plus, they have a big Black Friday Sale for annual subscriptions at 72% off. I will jump on this. RICH manifestation it seems.

The QZP Preview list has got me thinking about things. Will have another post on that.

1 Like

The subliminals featured in the QZP preview from yesterday has got me thinking about a lot of things.

For slot 1, I will continue running this custom. I started this custom back in August 2021 so it has been about 4 months now. I purchased the custom knowing that QZP new tech was coming and I think that customs for QZP wonā€™t be out for a long while.

Slot 2 of 3 is definitely RICH in QZP. I have been running RICH since its release in January 2021. The results have been steady, consistent with internal and external changes. I am more comfortable with the idea of spending/risking money to make money.

The third slot in the 3 title stack is where I am stuck. I am looking into these options.

Stack Option 1 - Qv2 Custom, RICH QZP

Just one loop of the custom and one loop of RICH QZP. Nothing in slot 3 until the upgrade for Ascended Mogul or Limitless Executive comes along. I have House of Medici as a possible candidate in the future.

Ā 

Stack Option 2 - Qv2 Custom, RICH QZP 2 Loops

RICH could be super powerful here. No need to purchase a QZP sub and use what I have.

Ā 

Stack Option 3 - Qv2 Custom, RICH QZP, Limitless QZP

Limitless as third option could help with boosting learning & productivity. But I have Limitless Executive so I could wait for the LEU upgrade.

Ā 

Stack Option 4 - WANTED as 3rd Title

I do have Mosaic in the custom. Adding WANTED with financial modules could be interesting. I could use the physical changes. But do I need it now??

Ā 

Stack Option 5 - Spartan as 3rd Title

Spartan as a 3rd for building physique.

Ā 

Stack Option 6 - Sage Immortal as 3rd Title

I did read that someone found that SM SG did help boost RICHā€™s effect. That was in QV2. I do wonder in the QZP format.

Ā 

Stack Option 7 - CHOSEN (Alpha Leadership Title)

It is hard to ignore Saint recommending the CHOSEN & RICH QZP combo.

For sure I will be researching stuff on the forum. There is also the option of buying a couple of QZP preview subs and rotate the 3rd sub every 45 days.

The Custom & RICH QZP will stay for a while.

I have narrowed down my options for the 3rd slot in the stack starting Wed Dec 1. Dropping Limitless QZP as an option as I can wait for the QZP upgrades for Limitless Executive or Ascended Mogul.

Currently thinking of either Sage Immortal (SG), CHOSEN or WANTED for the 3rd sub.

I could purchase House of Medici too before the price hike but it could be good to wait it out and see how users do with HoM in QZP.

Friday Evening Nov 26, 2021

Still on washout period.

A bit of a crypto crash today. I am not worried. I could buy/accumulate more crypto but it could be okay to wait it out for a few days.

I did miss the boat on RNDR token. Couldā€™ve bought some at less than a dollar per unit. At the time of writing it is $6.27. Finding altcoin gems comes naturally it feels. The issue is buying instead of waiting. I do have positions in other cryptos that I think can do well in the long term.

With planning out the third title in the stack, I am still thinking about things. More research and asking myself what I need short-term (now to 6 months) and longer term.

Tuesday Evening Nov 30, 2021

After some hard thinking I ended up purchasing a copy of CHOSEN. I couldā€™ve stayed with the Qv2 Custom and RICH QZP idea. I do have Mosaic in the custom. It could be interesting with the custom cores, Mosaic and RICH QZP. The objectives list for CHOSEN and the wealth tag were key factors.

I did also purchase WANTED and Spartan. Those are for later use as I am sure that I will use them after wealth gains. Wanted to purchase them before the 10USD price hike for each. Ten USD is about
12.8 CAD.

Future Stack

QZP Day - CHOSEN & RICH QZP (x1 each in evening)
Rest Day
Qv2 Wealth Miner Custom (1 loop daytime)
Rest Day
Back to QZP
ā€¦

Day 21 5 day break from listening guidelines.

It is best for me to play the QZP titles after my work. Donā€™t want to risk being sleepy/tired on the job while helping math students at my Mathnasium online work.

I have a day planner to plan out the listening schedule & for offline journaling.

Right now, I feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. Excited for major progress and nervous of the unknown.

Oh and one more thing. I am extremely happy with the price of HIVE (crypto) in the last several days. Bloom effect of sorts in the final day of this washout.