WANTED/stark custom (feat. CWON, PS and others)

I just returned from vacation a few days back. The vacation really put some perspective on myself in quite a few ways, i also think it changed me and my mindset quite a bit. For instance:

Before i was way to obsessed with wanting to get girls. Me being a virgin really layed on me heavily, but that honestly changed as soon as i got that handjob. Now that ive had some succes with woman and also made a few fuckplans for the future, a lot of the insecuritys around that topic has soothed. Its still definitely one of my goals, but it isnt my most important goal anymore, there are way more important things in the world than just getting girls.

Another big thing i realised was how much i regret never sticking to fitness for too long. If i could change anything in my past, it would definitely be that i never quit going to the gym a few years back. Fitness is definitely my biggest priority at this point in my life to try and correct that mistake.

Also, being around my friends 24/7 for an entire month, it also put into perspective how much i actually desire privacy too, or at least variation in the people i talk too. Lonelyness has been a pretty prevelant emotion for me in my life, and that has in the past come out as needyness and things like that. I feel like that need to not feel lonely has greatly reduced and this in turn greatly changed my mindset on what the things are that i really desire.

This has been my first big vacation without my parents, and id say it was a massive succes! Although it was very very draining and at times unbearable, it was really fun, did a lot of dumb and fun things, and just had a good time overall. 10/10 would do again.

5 Likes

To further myself along with fitness im also gonna keep track of my weight. Right now im 71.6 kg, my goal will be to reach around 78

I also started taking creatin micronized today and protein shakes. The schedule ill follow is a simple push pull legs rest schedule, of wich pull will consist of mostly bouldering and some pullups.

Alongside this ill also build up to 50 pushups, situps and squats in both the morning and before sleep. (Starting off with 15 of each, building it up slowly).

I might also start posting progress pics too.

1 Like

Hi man, how is Total Nonchalance working for you?

I really disliked total nonchalance when i combined it with GLM. It just felt like i became very passive and i basically couldnt be nothered to approach anyone for any reason. Without GLM it feels a lot better though. I mostly just stop caring to much about things that arent important while remaining focussed on things that are. In social scenarios it also helps bringing people in.

2 Likes

My life has been very busy lately. I think i have changed as a person quite a lot in this time

Stark has definitely been pushing me to find opportunitys to go out and build a life in the place i go to uni. It mostly comes in the form of manifestations. Definitely still love this sub, although i do feel like WANTED is somewhat mitigating the effect of this sub. Im considering remaking my custom and removing wanted and replacing it with subs that fit me more. I feel like i mostly just kept using WANTED because i wanted the ego boost of girls being interested, but at this point it feels kinda meaningless, especcially considering most girls i attract are ppl i wouldnt be interested in otherwise to begin with.

LBFH has been amazing too, people in general are incredibly kind and im being a bit less hard on myself. The confidence on this sub feels far more genuine campared to something like GLM, but its also a lot slower to build up. Definitely not wanting to drop this sub anytime soon.

If im making another custom im thinking it may be stark + LBFH, or even just stark solo. Itll definitely be a bit less focused compared to my current custom as there are a bunch of modules i feel would greatly help me that arent necessairly directly related to stark. Things like a discipline module.

2 Likes

Quick review of my custom thus far:

Eartshake sexuality: i definitely seem to be getting some sort of interest whenever i go somewhere. Its not always from the girls i want, but theres usually something. Its also rarely something subtle, with it being. Quite common at this point that some girl straight up approach me, or stare and wave.

Physicality shifter: cant say much about this tbh, havent noticed much from the physical shifting. Maybe my skin looks better, but ive also been using moisteriser lately.

Sexiness unbound: it probably works in tandem with earthshake in a lot of ways. That said i havent really had much inner growth in this regard, id still consider myself somewhere around a 6/6.5.

Panther: im actually making some moves now! Sure they dont always go well and rejection sucks, but hey, better rejection than not daring to try something to begin with!

Focussed arousal: has been quite effective with the girl im already seeing, not so much for those im not.

Entranced: this one is weird, at some moments its cery profound and i get people glued to my words like its life and death. At other times theres barely anything noticable. Still when it does work, its one of my favorite modules.

Ethereal presence: i expect this sub has mostly been effective alongside earthshake. I wouldnt be able to name other things it has done, but that makes sense as this module mostly affects others. That makes it a bit hard to notice sometimes.

Transcendental connection: have been seeing and bonding with both old and new friends a lot more lately. This is also partly why i became so busy lately. Definitely one of my favorites

Stark and wanted: in a way it feels like the main cores are just used to facilitate the modules to come out more profoundly. Like ive said above ive kind of turned around on wanted, so it also kind of makes sense why ive had so much trouble getting results of this sub. It just doesnt fit me that well. Stark on the other is and always has been great!

Divine self image: hard to really gauge the results as ive also been using GLM and now LBFH. That said my selfesteem has def increased a lot since using them so this module most certainly also helped with that. Im not really getting to down on myself anymore

Total nonchalance: had been quite effective when talking to someone who has a lot of interest in me. Usually doesnt come out to much though, bit to ADHD to make this module work lol.

Mosaic: as youve may have noticed above, all the modules seem to work in tandem with each other and its sometimes quite hard to differentiate what each module is doing because of that. This effect is most likely partly due to this module

All in all my favorite modules of this custom would be:
Earthshake: sexuality
Panther
Entranced
Ethereal presence
Transcendental connection
Divine self image
Mosaic

Especially entranced and transcendental connection in particulair will most likely be modules ill never leave out of any of my customs.

3 Likes

Mow that i think about it, i think quite a few of the results ive been contributing to earthsake might be ethereal presence. I know ive been getting a lot of very very obvious interest especcially after ive made some kind of contact with a girl already and than see her again later that same night. That mught be more ethereal than earthshake, wich is more first impression.

1 Like

Can you explain more? Did you drop GLM? When would it be a better choice than LBFH?

Id say GLM is a better choice if you just need assertiveness. LBFH more for general confidence, but its more of a commitment and less quick results, it achieves it with more healing.

3 Likes

Or you could throw both in a custom and create the “Loving Father” archetype :wink:

3 Likes

These two subs are so opposite, i actually think theyd work really well together. Kinda like yin and yang, they may just complete each other in a way.

Life has been good, social life is very much blooming and i def think stark has something to do with it. Fucking love that sub!

Also am just a few days away from finally losing my virginity. Long time coming, but soon ill be seeing a girl i met while travelling again. our planning being “fit as much fucking as we can in three days😉”.

Suddenly having so many plans every day has also really ignited a fire in me and i feel more energetic than ive ever felt.

As far as uni stuff goes, the subject i choose are incredibly easy so far so not much trouble there. Still managing to reach all my deadlines and things like that. Tbh school isnt really a priority for
Me rn but i have yet to see any trouble there.

Even depression hasnt been that notable lately. It usually comes and goes a bit and rn is definitely a time where it hasntbeen much of a thing. Could possibly be partly due to LBFH being the best sub ive ever ran.

All in all, life is good you know what i mean.

6 Likes

Ivedecided to start experimenting with sex and seduction. I already feel like ive found my archetype for the most part so i dont really need primal, but the focus on… well… sex and seduction seems like a nice addition. I havent seen a lot of experiences on this sub so im not entirely certain what to expect, but from the sales page it seems like a good addition to stark.

In general though, my custom and LBFH are the shit so they arent leaving my stack anytime soon.

1 Like

You know what i kind of miss. Back in high school you had this very close tight small group of friends that you saw basically every single day. Friends that were almost like family at some point.
Nowadays in college i have plenty of friend groups in different contexts. Some at partys, some at uni, some girls im talking too and their friends, some from back home. But despite having so many friend groups, because you dont see them nearly as often as you did back in high school they all feel so much less close.

It kind of bothers me how im hanging out with so many people, yet i would have a hard time thinking of who my truly close friends in general really are. Maybe this change is just a part of growing up, idk.

3 Likes

Right now the boggest problem im facing is FOMO. Its still quite new to me to suddenly have this many things to do and it regularly happens that im invited to multible things in a single day, or even that im simply to tired to do anything at all. The fear of missing out is a bitch at these moments. Ive talked to quite a few people about this though and i keep hearing that basically everyone has had this faze but with time you grow out of it and kinda stop caring when you miss stuff.

Another thing is money. Between university, social life, girlfriend and sleep, not a lot of time is left for work. Rn im taking a loan each month to make ends meet, but when i get a proper room at the place im studying, than i should also start looking at another job.

Aside from this i want to create some new goals. I already achieved all my current ones, and at this point running subs is more routine than a means to an end. What these goals might be? No idea yet. Ill have to figure that out.

1 Like

I found myself making an overly complicated sub schedule for future stacks and things like that. Than i realised, im taking subs far to seriously. The current stack i have is perfect and no matter how tempting other subs sound, i really dont need any change right now. Any result i want from some sub can also be achieved by simply taking action. For instance, i keep having spartan in my mind to build more discipline, but another easy way to build more discipline is simply making a schedule and sticking to it. Dont need no sub for that.

Now on the topic of taking action, i feel like i need to take more action on the things im currently unsatisfied with. I still notice for instance that i am far to hard on myself far quite small and fixable mistakes. I also have a hard time trusting myself because of this, as im so incredibly hard on myself when i fuck up, meanwhile when i succeed i tend to quickly forget about it. This is something i want to change, and i dont expect changing this to be that hard either. Just gotta catch myself when im being overly hard on myself and remind myself of my successes. Than afterwards simply getting up and correcting whatever mistake i made if possible.

Another thing i still want to fix is this fear i still feel when talking to people, especcially in a group. This fear isnr that insane or anything like that, and it makes absolutely no sense as at this point im almost always talking to people. But yet this sort of fear or tension of others and what others think of me remains in some shape or form at almost all times. This is still something i want to get over, but im not sure how to. Perhaps this is just something Related to me being far to hard on myself, or simply something that needs a bit of healing. Whatever it is ill figure something out, for now i gotta get back to working!

2 Likes

I feel like soon it really is time to admit that WANTED just doesnt fit me. Ive been trying for 9 months at this points using WANTED in various forms trying to make it work as the idea of girls constantly swooning over me just really appeals to my ego.
Ive been doing action alongside it (upping my looks, taking more care of myself, approaching and just going out in genaral) but i dont seem to be moving that far forward with this sub. Not compared to other subs at the very least. I will not say that ive seen no results as that would definitely be a lie, i went from a virgin to someone that does have a girl, and can from time to time get girls to be interested in him. The thing is though, the girls im getting are almost always the type tjat im not that into. The mysterious nonchalant side also really doesnf seem to match me at all as im extremely talkative and an open book. This side has thus also really not come out much at all in this time.

All in all, im still a bit torn or what to do, as the idea of wanted appeals to me so much, but in practice it doesnt seem to fit me that much thus far. Open for suggestions and ideas on how to moce forward. (Tagging @Invictus and @Luther24 as you guys seem to know a lot about this sub and have even more experience with it than me)

3 Likes

If you read this part of your post, slowly, objectively, and calmly, you’d see the issue.

@Luther24 might tell you that you’re just not being congruent enough with the program, which is true, and I would completely agree with it, which is why I’d like to add this:

The more you try to become WANTED, the less you’ll be like that, it’s not a goal you have to reach, but a state of being.

When you’re a WANTED guy, you don’t care about the type of girls attracted to you, nor would it even matter to you if the girls are attracted in the first place.

It’s a very paradoxical program, and in order to flow on it at the highest level, you need to completely let go of the desires yourself, because if you can’t, then you’re still operating with your ego, which means that you aren’t truly being WANTED, but more like acting out the sub only.

Maybe run rebirth before running WANTED, or try the new experimental one if you haven’t yet, but to be honest with you, regardless of doing either of those 2 things, what you really need to understand is the state you are in; is it your ego’s desire to be WANTED, or is it your true desire?

Take me for example, I’ve never used WANTED to get girls or attract them (that might change soon haha), but instead, my main reason for using WANTED is because the program’s description, the vibe, the feeling, and the physical shifting appeal to me and already made me feel like the sub was just a DLC for my life, so in that sense, I don’t use the sub to become something (cause I already know I’m good without it), but I do it because it’s the most “me” sub, and just enhances what was already established before in my life.

If you still feel like it might not be worth the time and energy, then i suggest you go on the store, read the descriptions of the programs, and try to find a relatable program, not a desired one; build on what you already have a good foundation with.

7 Likes

LOL you explain better than me, I need to get on that stark :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hahah I haven’t ran stark in a hot minute, I’ll post what I just ran in the WANTED thread :eyes:

2 Likes