QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

This could be Chosen’s speaking here, but I honestly want both you and @GoldenTiger to have the best possible experience, and choose the best stacks, and seeing how both of you share contrasting views on the topic, it would be much better if both of you took some time to think.

He made up his mind with his stack, and I’m pretty sure that you also have a good stack in mind, you want to chase, but what you said earlier about how you get uncomfortable if a girl approached you instead of you approaching, has made me thinking.

You’re a hunter type, the one who goes after his prey, WZP could help you with your self esteem, however, PS would suit your archetype much more and would help you with that as the standard ZP script (in every sub) will deal with any limitations you might have that would impact you.

4 Likes

As for me friend, if I don’t like the stack I’ll just switch out primal for Diamond or something :v: I’ll take it slow to solve my issues, I’ll get confidence and know myself better by running this stack worst case scenario.

1 Like

I think you got a great stack to start and like you said once you hook some women in you’ll be able to keep them by rotating in Diamond ZP. The beauty of these ZP subs are that you can rotate them much more frequently than before with maintained results. You’re never really stuck on a particular stack for long unless you want to be.

I think it’s wise of you to run Chosen, PS, and Wanted for a month or so then assess how things are going and decide if Diamond should be rotated in or not. Just my opinion on the matter but I plan to do something similar.

3 Likes

Yeah!

I need to know also if that stack is good for my libido :v:

If I don’t have a high libido I might run diamond sooner.

But I also expect some sort of delay before the sexual confidence appear as it’s been problematic for a long time.

2 Likes

The cool thing with ZP subs is that you know fairly quickly how well they’ll be working for you…much quicker than with any subs of the past :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m stoked for this :grin: I just hope SaintSovereign and Fire want to release the Kraken december 1st at midnight (like 0:00 AM) :heart:

4 Likes

I probably won’t sleep that night before

3 Likes

i’ll probably be partying that day :rofl:

3 Likes

Until SS
or DD
are in ZP,
PS will be.

:rofl:

1 Like

I’ll stack them :smirk::smirk:

@Simon I noticed from your like regarding the archetype that I naturally embody the charismatic seducer. Even before starting subliminal, my charisma has always been high when I started explaining an idea.

I’ll see how other archetype goes on me :muscle:

2 Likes

Sooo, as you all know, ZP just launched! I’m currently listening to my first loop of Chosen.

10 minutes in, I feel a little bit drowsy.

I was browsing the new modules section and I had all these thoughts : Will I be alright? Will my fear really vanish? Will I actually get results? I saw myself seeing someone in the street, making eye contact and I feel the stress, maybe they will stab me, or just try to beat the shit out of me… But honestly, why would they do that? Even a mentally deranged person would think about it before!

Ok now Wanted has started, it’s 22:19
My head feel a little bit heavier, I feel like my sleeping pills are taking effect… But it must be Zero Point, it’s too soon for my pills to take effect!
Not thinking about anything right now, I don’t feel any different, except the drowsiness.
I don’t have a perceptual shift, but I would say I have some fear that nothing works. I just see every one getting crazy results and manifestation, while I’m alone not getting results.

I can imagine myself just chatting up a girl, I don’t want to flirt or anything, I’m just social. They seems to want to talk to me but I’m not sure they are attracted or just being social!

So, I’m going to stop focusing on ZP and results, finish my loop and go to sleep.

So, I feel like the only reason I want to meet woman is for the physical affection hahaha

A good night sleep will be beneficial for me! Will see how QZP affects me tomorrow or after tomorrow, I think we need to wait a little bit before the results kick in? Now, I’m going to sleep! Good night everyone!

How much time does it take for results to kick in?

9 Likes

The “drowsy” responders usually have to sleep before seeing results, unfortunately. It’s the “energized” responders that see them immediately.

I’m “drowsy” on Limitless, but energized on RICH.

7 Likes

Thats great to know cause im feeling energized by Wanted and Diamond :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll probably wait a few days to see how it goes.

For today, I’m going to work with a friend, I don’t want to work, but I don’t know, it’s my duty so I have to do this.

I never use the word duty hahaha it this in the script??

1 Like

Lucky you hahaha

It’s fine having to sleep too :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, ZP titles seem energise brain a lot. I understand why new listening pattern were introduced: brain can explode!

1 Like

I managed to get a little more sleep… the dreams were very vivid.
I went grocery shopping and noticed that even though Im a little bit sleepy, my mood is awesome and I have lots of energy.

2 Likes

So, I just trimed my beard, but I made sure to uncover my lip, and trimmed it while smiling to make sure my lips aren’t coverd in beard when I smile, I think it looks way better like this! I never had this idea before!

6 Likes

I have done a lot of trimming myself and care of my body today after the loops of QZP. Must be Wanted doing its thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys have reminded me I need to put my trimmer on charge :wink:

2 Likes