Wanted Journal (physical shifting chronicles)

Maybe you could post a photo of your muscular body without a head, just curious.

1 Like

The way gyms keep closing and the stress of my final year of Uni slowed me down a lot to the point where I lost around 15 kilos during the year, with those two being the reason, other than that I also have a weird condition that I haven’t really looked much into, but basically if I don’t workout, then even if I ate in a caloric surplus, I could lose up to 7 kilos per week, and that makes it hard to bulk up normally, which is why I’ve been wondering if Spartan can help.

But hey, that gives me more reasons to go beyond my limits :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

I’m actually planning to, I have a pic where the phone is kinda covering my face but I’m in a tank top that I took 3 weeks ago, I could post it in my journal if you’d like but it’s just a selfie, but I wanted to wait till next week before I post one because it would also give me a good 4 weeks comparison on wanted with heavy lifting.

3 Likes

Tried in the mixer and with a spoon it tastes revolting !! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the positive encouragement i just want to look good without looking like a grossly big huge hulk.

I will consider posting a pic with my face scrubbed away.

Spartan is amazing if you want to enhance your will power to get things done.

2 Likes

Hahahaha what flavor do you have man :joy::sweat_smile:

Hello man @TheBoxingScientist congrats for your progress so far.
As a man working in the domain of sport I’d like to propose to you a cheap option to get more precise mesuring considering your fat mass as I saw that you were questionning your local machine.

Get yourself a “fat clamp” and search online for a formula that you’d see fit for you.
It work usually by proposing around 4 sites were you’d use the clamp on your body and get a measure on each sites, with a quick formula it’ll give you an accurate representation of your body fat.
You’d just have to take care to always take your measurement in the same spots like the logic would suggest and at the same time of the day ( the morning would be a great choice).

Machines measurment can be quite tricky and subject to big variations due to various factor like hydratation, sweat on your palm (if you’re using one that you have to stand and hold onto), your type of fat deposit (mainly it’s location), and many other little stuff of the genre.

Anyway I hope you’ll get were you want on your journey !

1 Like

Fantsstic suggestion will have alook online for one thankyou.

1 Like

Fruit Punch but it tastes strange qhen you drink it. Why i find it so revolting i really dont know.

1 Like

I guess it’s probably due to the fact that it’s too artificial for you :thinking:

1 Like

I quite liked noxplode for energy but my flavor was watermelon.Their old formula was better though.The newer ones dont give the same kick.Still a bit artificial tasting though.

1 Like

Yeah it tastes like some cheap chinese shit. Paid 40 euros for that crap.

Probably made in China.

Haha,quite.Nowadays i just use caffeine tablets.Cheaper and dont have to taste it.Dont really need the stuff for extra pump anymore.

1 Like

Do you think i should buy arginine or citrulline supplements ?

Hmm,citrulline is pretty good for pump but dont feel it boost muscle growth that much extra.Creatine is much better for muscle growth.

1 Like

I second this, the most you need is creating, a caffeine source maybe, and a protein supplement if you feel like you’re not getting enough from your diet.

Fish oils and multivitamins good be a good addition as well but I see those as essentials, regardless if you’re into fitness or not.

1 Like

Just eat raw meat bro

2 Likes

The guy at the fitness shop was trying to sell me loads of stuff ahahahah proper Sales man :slight_smile: buy this buy that. He charmed me into buying NO Explode and i fell for his charm !! :slight_smile:

@Invictus your right creatine and caffeine is enough for now.

1 Like

Lol,cant get good enough quality red meat here to risk eating it raw.not super fresh by the time its imported

1 Like

At this point, it is pretty much proven by some crazy guys that you can even eat raw meat that is fermented for over a year with no side effects.

So no excuses! :smiley:

Only make sure that the meat was never frozen, nor chemically treated. Harmful bacteria only grows on harmful substances (chemicals) or cooked products.