Wanted Journal (physical shifting chronicles)

@friday to be honest i do not want to risk exposing myself to parasites or salmonella that kind of thing.

Lol,all red meat is imported here.Frozen to come here and frozen to store so thats out xp

Is it okay for you when I go into it?

Itā€™s funny, because salmonella is not only a big part of your genetic material but also plays a vital role in your digestive system. You are most likely even deficient in vital bacteria stems, especially if you have been vegetarian/vegan like me, and ingesting some salmonella from natural raw products would be highly beneficial for your health. Remember, you are more bacteria than you are human.

The problem is not salmonella in general but mutations that occur when bacteria grows on harmful substances. You can look up all the food poisoning cases and you will see that most happened in places like McDonaldā€™s or other places that treat their food chemically. I have never seen any raw petty at McD, did you?

Personally, it took me quite a long time to release the fear that I had in regards to raw natural animal products (or bacteria, viruses, and parasites in general) as I come from an academic family of doctors (and me having studied medicine myself). I still remember when I ate my first ever raw egg, I thought I am going to dieā€¦ Clearly, this had nothing to do with reality, but this is the mindset most doctors come from and maybe an explanation why we always fall for our favorite modus operandi, which is to spread fear lol. The truth is, we simply do not know anything about nutrition.

So after I did not die from my first raw egg, I slowly built up my confidence with more raw products. Since December I have at least consumed two raw eggs a day on top of raw meat and I did not even get diarrhea once nor any other negative side effect. I learned that our ancestors have been eating this way for ages, studied their diets and traditions, and experienced the great benefits of this diet myself. The more good bacteria you ingest the healthier you feel.

But before anyone goes on that diet, I would recommend reading the books ā€œWe want to liveā€ from Aajonus Vonderplanitz and the companion book ā€œThe Recipe for living without diseaseā€ by the same author, that go in much much more detail about the science behind it and the how-to.

LOL. Get yourself a cow and a copy of R.I.C.H and you will be a millionaire at your country being the first one to sell fresh good meat haha.

3 Likes

Raw meat is tickling my interest for quite a few months now, I eat regularly raw eggs and had only once a hurtfull experience with it (quite intense honestly), but it lasted only 4 hours after that I never had any other problem with them.

For the moment Iā€™ll abstain myself and look at people wich are willing to try it :laughing: Iā€™m more scared of potential parasites than bacteria. I think that really few raw meat have the potential to be ā€œbadā€ but I still think that itā€™s a considerable amount of them
But for now Iā€™ll stay piscitarian

@friday you have obviously done your homework. Its an area I know little about apart from reading articles here and there dotted around the internet. I shall take time to look into the subject more deeplyā€¦thanks for sharing some of your infinite wisdom.

Did a good workout on the chest and triceps today i feel mentally exhausted will get an early night no sub listening tonight. My brain needs a rest :slight_smile:

The body analysis machine was out of order so i couldmt do a body analysis.

1 Like