Wanted Journal (physical shifting chronicles)

It seems like my experiment stack and your stack are creating similar results and effects, this is getting interesting because we’re also around the same weight, except one difference is how we train, as I recently stopped fst-7 and switched back to my bro split training that benefits me the most, with the my main rule being “destroy the muscle and rest it for a week” :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Invictus do you have the APS arms APS torso, APS legs and SPS renal system in one ultima like me ?.

Last night i took a rest from running my ultima stack will run it again tonight.

I am going stack Spartan together with Wanted to boost the physical shifting effects and add PCC.

New stack from tomorrow

Custom Ascension x 1 loop
PCC x 1 loop
Wanted 1 loop (early morning)
Spartan 1 loop (early morning)

This morning i began my 15 minute meditation daily meditation practice.

1 Like

Nope, but what I’m experimenting with are frequencies, u can check out my journal for more info :sunglasses:

1 Like

21st June

I cannot believe it i am still putting on muscle mass i am shocked !!!

June 21st

Muscle Mass 59.2 kg
Fat Mass 7.6 kg
Bone Mass 3.1 kg
Weight 69.9 kg

There has even been increase in bone mass.

is this really possible ? my muscle mass just keeps on growing ?

Fat mass dropped considerably i am a happy chappie :slight_smile:

Maybe the body analysis machine is faulty ?

3 Likes

Ordered some calcium and vitamin K supplements to help increase my bone density. Already got D3 so i dont need that.

Extremely hungry right now just eat two burgers and a plate of brown rice whilst listening to the solace version of wanted :slight_smile:

1 Like

22nd June

Did 2 loops of Wanted Solace and 2 loops of Spartan followed by 3 loops of custom ultima. This morning I feel like death warmed up…not sure how the hell i am going to recover.

Do not ask me why I went over the top I just did.

Got ringing in my ears probably because i played the ultimas to bloody loud what a horrible feeling. God forgive let the pain leave me please.

2 Likes

Drink loads of water, bro. Get some sleep if you can. Give it some rest days too. You will be fine in no time.

1 Like

@Lion i said pray and I think i am slowly feeling better which is good because i have to work :slight_smile:

Had 3 eggs this morning and 2 slices of toast followed by a protein shake.

I am off out to grab a double expresso !! ahahahah.

Prepared brown rice for lunch with tuna :slight_smile:

1 Like

Phew!

Bon Appétit!

1 Like

Was feeling sleepy towards the late afternoon i think the solace wanted, Spartan and accension was too much for my grey matter to handle.

Wont listen to any subs tonight…apart from early morning use stark as i have presentation tomorrow.

2 Likes

How about u switch the timing for wanted solace, I find it better to be used after I’m done with everything in the day, while as masked is fine any other time of the day

1 Like

What do you suggest i use it before i go to bed ?

Then perhaps use stark terminus in morning ?

1 Like

I just posted a hypothesis in the main wanted thread, but from my experience the solace mask can feel a bit too energy intensive, whereas the normal mask seems to give me a good boost.

So either;

• use solace at night instead

Or

• use the regular masked instead without changing your routine

Hope that helps

1 Like

Not a bad idea thankyou.

I did get myself to the gym today but felt exhausted and demotivated, so i just did chin pulls then made it a day.

Usually i would have said lets not go to the gym but i think Spartan pushed me to do something rather then nothing.

2 Likes

Do you use a pre workout supp?

It can help u especially on days like these

Or you can do the OG prison guys pre workout

Instant coffee + Pepsi (or coke) :joy::joy:

1 Like

ahhahahaa :rofl:

I did invest in the pre workout NO-Xplode however it was disgusting and made me feel sick so i stopped using it.

1 Like

Ooooo I have tried that before, wait do you put it in a shaker or mix the powder with a spoon?

I remember that it used to create some fizz when I used to make it so I decided to do it in a glass with a spoon and it was much better, just wait till the fizz goes away before drinking it.

But if you would like to try something better, I recommend C4 by cellucor, it’s my favorite pre workout that I’ve ever tried and the flavors are amazing, with The Curse being my second favorite.

cant wait for the next mr olmypia rising from the underground scene of subclub :joy::joy:

without any PEDS thats a whole level of pog

2 Likes

Okay so here’s my theory, even if with Q+ we’re able to get really fit and big (like a fitness model), those won’t theoretically be able to push to the same level as a pro competitor, I mean even those people use a cocktail of different drugs, but if let’s say the standard usage for Q+ was once a week and let’s say u used emperor fitness Q+ Or the rumored HERO sub multiple times a month, regardless of recon, then you might be able to push your body to super physiological levels that would otherwise require PEDs.

I haven’t mentioned this anywhere on sub club, but my goal is to compete on a regional level before I’m 25, and since I’m already 23 and half, I only have 1.5 years to get to a men’s physique level, and in case I couldn’t achieve that level of a physique by the time I’m 24 and half, I’m seriously considering pulling the plunge and go all out with a 6 month plan and compete before my 25th bday. That is my current goal.

2 Likes

What’s stopping you? This sounds awesome

1 Like