WANTED, chosen and gmx

This result has really sneaked up on me. But this is the first time in my life where i genuienly think im good looking! I still have a bit to improve as far as style and muscles go, but now that i got an actual good haircut, take even better care of myself, im definitely above average. WANTED really can be a sneaky one, i also really started to get abs without actually working out!

this result is also inspiring me more to take fitness even more seriously. I have such trouble remaining consistent with a workout schedule as i have a tendency to cram way to many tasks in a single day and than procrastinate everything untill i do none of the things. This issue can be fixed do by simply getting a regular timeblock of when i do exercises, running and when i go indoor mountainclimbing

4 Likes

Today ive really been feeling my results even more. Ive had quitw a big setback when i went all the way to college just to figure out i had the wrong timetable and was to late. 3 hours traveltime wasted, but rather than getting to down on that i just let it go and went on doing what i had to do and making sure my reprocautions of missing todays lesson arent to bad. Like i said, chosen feels very to the point and grounded for me.

Aside from that my outgoingness seems to alsp have definitely increased, and anxiety decreased a lot. I really feel hella confident.

ZP feels quite dense, but it really is powerfull. Ive been eating like crazy and feel dehydrated quite a bit despite drinking a lot, with a bit of a feeling of “processing” in my brain. These are very minor things though and the results, especcially of chosen are almost tangible. (Despite chosen being quite far out of my reality when i started). I only truly remember that because i wrote it down, since i cant really fathom ever being different from
How i am now lol.

1 Like

Had a really busy day yesterday, started of boulderimg with a few friends for a couple of hours. My friends are quite a bit stronger than me physically and seeing they improve a lot more rapidly than me had declined my confidence in my bouldering skills a bit, but yesterday i seemed to boulder a lot more confidently, and therefor also managed do it more effectively. Im noticably becoming better after my 2 week break from my leg injury.

After that i met up with some more friends and had some fun, i was noticably very confortable at pretty much all times wich is a very good thing.

After that i immediatly went on to some party i got invited to. My friends all couldnt go so i was there alone without really anyone i knew. It wasnt a problem for me though and i quickly found myself making a lot of new friends. Everyone was really open and very nice with some interesting knowledge. Everyone was from extremely different walsk of life compared to me with completely different aspirations.

All in all it was a very busy but fun day, any semblence of social anxiety or whatever didnt seem to be there anymore and i was noticably more confortable and confident anywhere and with anything. I didnt manage to do any of my schoolwork nor even have time to listen to any of my planned subs though, so today ill have to catch up on that.

1 Like

A big cause of a lot of my problems is the simple fact that i take things to personally. For example,” that person doesnt like me, there must be something wrong with me.” “ I cant do this, damn there has to be something wrong with me.” Etc etc. This pathway has led me to selfimprovement and subs so it isnt all bad, but it is completely unneccessairy. There isnt something wrong with me, there never was. Its just me making a far bigger deal out of my flaws/situations than whats neccessairy.

The funny thing is that i even tend to get in my head about stuff that simply doesnt make sense at all. Like for instance ive had an irrational fear of never being able to make friends, despite the fact ive had a lot of friends my entire life, and there were very few places where i actually struggles that much, and even there id eventually find my group. In my head id just write that off as “luck” or whatever, it really doesnt make much sense.

Its very strange how hard it was to see for me just the sheer irrationality of these things that i took to heart so much.

2 Likes

Today has been a bit of a bust. I woke up extremely late, around 12:00. After walomg up i had to basically immediatly go to my driving lesson. After returning home i ate a bit and than just watched some television untill it was already night. An entire day gone and i havent gotten much further with my tests that ill have next week.

I really need to start setting my alarm early. Anytime i wake up late i end up doing very little that day.

1 Like

Very strange, i out of nowhere met a few of my old friends that i havent spoken to in a few years in the boulderhall, apparently they recently started bouldering as well! Also met a random person that apparently used to be at my college, i didnt recognize him but he recognized me.

Its quite strange how despite going there for 4 months, i never met a single person i had seen before (aside from my friends that i go there with). And now suddenly i see 2? Perhaps some kind of manifestation or something.

On another note, i really seem to have lost most of my enjoyment ive had for fapping in general, and as stopping that from what i remember saint saying, enhances the aura component of subs, ive decided that im gonna stop fapping. At this point it felt more like something i did out of habit rather than something i actually enjoyed doing anyway.

Aside from all this, ill mostly still be spending my days studying, bouldering and the occasional party. Not to much interesting to note. Still have yet to actually send my resume to where i want to get a side hussle. Procrastinating that.

1 Like

Im not sure wether this is chosen en wanted, but i really have become really calm under pressure. Pressure really doesnt get to me that much, i try to tackle it in a very grounded and mature way where i just focus on doing what i can do and wether i succeed or not doesnt matter. My confidence really has taken a boost. People also seem to just be really nice to me at basically all times. Chosen really is my perfect program, it has all the benefits that i wanted from an alpha program, without all the negatives that come with it like having the divisiveness, the people that feel the need to “out-alpha” you, and the general overly seriousness that i just cant stand.
Im also glad that i stayed with wanted, the physical shifting in that is really exciting and i can already see my 6pack starting to form despite not really training it! That super attractive demeanor is also definitely something im aspiring towards, i dont think im there just yet but i definitely see myself getting very close to getting there!

Im keeping just chosen and wanted untill the 21 days are over, and than after the washout ill look into adding a new program.

4 Likes

Today is my birthday!!
I had to spend most of the day just studying though. There is a lot of things i still have to study for the end of the week. Its somewhat hard to keep consistently studying for as log. Everyday as i have to do right now. After this im finally gonna be able to enjoy christmas though. Made a ton of plans for the christmas vacation, even despite being in quarantine.

The end of the first 21 days is approaching soon. I might give a full review of chosen and wanted during the washout, its definitely the most impressive run on subs ive had so far. I cant wait to see what more chosen and wanted can bring me!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thanks both of you!

Ill probably tomorrow post a review of my stack, hint though, chosen is freaking amazinggg! My favourite sub by far!

Im not sure why but im feeling really irritable lately. This may be because for studying reasons ive used my ADD meds, wich really numbs me down. Could also have something to do with the washout, im not sure.

I never expected to say this when i started subs, but im actually somewhat interested to try out emperor. My journey on emperor would be def really unique as i dont neccessairly desire to be super “alpha”, nor do i enjoy “putting people in their place” as some out it, unless absolutely necessairy. Im very much more of a person that usually just goes with the flow and focusses on enjoying myself as much as possible, so emperor is like the polar opposite of who i am, and who i thought i wanted to be.

This is the reason im somewhat interested in it though, im really curious how something so far from me would affect me, and with ZPs ability of just getting the results that mix well with your core and ignoring the things you dont want, this seems like a perfect time to test it. The intense emperor confidence is definitely the thing that stands out to me the most, along with the focus on the self.

I still very much believe that my true core lies more in the stark side of the spectrum, but i also think there is a lot to gain by exploring the other side.

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday :cake: :doughnut: :cookie:

1 Like

Im starting to see what saint means when hes talking about how ZP creates very personal results about what fits someones core the most.
As ive said above emperor is in a lot of ways not my style. While i do recognize that its neccessairy sometimes, i dont find any enjoyment in putting oeople at their place, im also really not an aggressive, or “super alpha” person nor do i neccessairly desire to be.

Despite my core really not being in line with some fundamental parts of emperor, it seems like these traits are manifesting in precisely the way where it does fit me.

Ill give an example: the extremely commanding, somewhat aggressive aura that a lot of people on emperor report when they speak, i dont really feel that much when speaking with others (at least not in situations ive been in so far). This makes sense as my vibe is usually more of a relaxed one. I am noticing some of this in my selftalk though, where my inner voice is very commanding and keeps me in check so i dont slack off, wich is a common pitfall of mine.

This is what i mean with aspects of emperor that dont fit me, getting integrated in ways that do.

This isnt just with this aspect of emperor, ive noticed this happening with a lot of parts of emperor, where aspects that dont fit me arent really in my baseline, but can turn on in certain situations where id want it to. This really is best case scenario for me thus far.

For now, as it has been for a while, my goal is to find something worth chasing in my free time, a “purpose” if you will. Wich means just trying some new things and see wich sticks. When i do find some things that stick, thats when i know the true discipline of emperor will truly shine.

3 Likes

That’s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

Its been a long time since i ran DR, but i just realised just how much ive gotten out of it. Some of mu biggest demons in general
Have just been cleared, like i always used to just feel like i was fundamentally broken. This was the reason i so aggressively tried to go after healing in the first place, but this feeling is just completely gone. Even when im in negative situations that would before trigger this feeling, it now instead just triggers a, while still negative, a far more reasonable feeling.

This may sound like something small but truly this is gigantic for my life afterwards. No longer was i doing things to prove to myself that i wasnt broken. Because of this for the most part depression has just completely faded (naturally i still sometimes feel down from time to time, but who doesnt). I also just feel a lot more confort in being myself, its been a real blessing that has carried over to all the subs ive used afterwards.

1 Like

I may suddenly think about this as, with the release of chosen from within, im actually thinking of adding some healing in my stack. I am for sure that my stack is changing now though. The alpha programs are temporally going out, im gonna switch every 42 days between 2 stacks: one alpha stack and one a bit more spiritual (this may change ones the clubs open up to a fullon seduction stack).

My alphastack will be fairly similair to what i have no: the main ones being Wanted and the newly released stark, and than a third sub thats a bit more flexibel, most likely chosen, or else ascension ZP or GLM ZP.

My spiritual stack will consist of Sage immortal (as my insight recommended), and love bomb. Than again a third more flexibel spot that could be used as a booster, perhaps regen, chosen from within, perhaps even Dragon reborn ultima.

I think this is the best call for me right now as i feel my spiritual growth is limited by my physical growth, and my physical growth is limited by my spiritual growth. By alternating both these stack i expect that i can get far more out of each individual sub.

2 Likes

care to expand on this?
do you feel like you’re getting fewer benefits physically because of your limited spiritual growth?

1 Like