Compilation of results and reviews

As great as this forum is, i always heavily struggle finding real results among all the smalltalk, debates and other things like that, so i thought it might be a good idea to start a section, similair to “unofficial frequently asked questions” where we compile all the results people get from various subliminals.

7 Likes

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/wanted-chosen-and-gmx/11191/28?u=thederpinator

Ill start with a result from wanted/chosen

2 Likes

The term “real results” annoys me. I’ll allow the thread for now, but under the acknowledgment that a result is a meaningful change that’s of importance to the person, not the reader. If a man goes from not being able to look into a woman’s eyes his entire life to suddenly being able to, that’s a very big and meaningful result for that person.

I don’t want to see those things being labeled as not a “real result,” and generally speaking, when I see that term being used, people start trying to set insanely high standards of what a “real result” is, ultimately discrediting both the users’ experiences and the sub itself.

21 Likes

One of the results I’m noticing from Emperor is giving less of a shit when I’m talking to people in regards to what I want to say. I’m not sugar coating stuff and saying things how I’m seeing it rather than trying to just be nice. I am nice, and still nice, but things deserve more of an upfront view too.

11 Likes

I read an entire book yesterday. It’s the book “A Million Bucks by 30” by Alan Corey.
I ran a TON of ZP subs and my BILLionaire custom yesterday. From a place of frustration about life.

Been stuck at home all week other than one food delivery yesterday where I got stuck in the ice/snow outside the customer’s house lol. So gave up on that and went back home once I got unstuck.

I woke up yesterday not even realizing it was the last day of 2021. All the days blurred together. Once the wife reminded me, I was like “Where did this year go? Where did my LIFE go?” lol

So I ran quite a few subs all at once. This was before Mind’s Eye and GLM got pushed out yesterday in ZP form. I only clarify this since Saint mentioned unexpected speed reading from running Mind’s Eye ZP. I didn’t get that, sadly.

I’ve always been a slow reader overall. So it isn’t that these subs got me to read any faster really. I just was in my home office for the first time in ages and this book is one I bought a while back but not read yet. It “jumped out at me” in my peripheral vision while I was looking for something else on my desk.

So I was all “I’ll start it. See if it’s any good.”
Rather than reading FASTER, I just kept reading. If I can’t read fast (yet), I’ll at least read MORE.

As I was reading, I realized I was sticking with it quite easily rather than allowing myself to get distracted. At some point, I decided I was going to set a challenge for myself to finish it “before next year rolls around.”

I got it done at 11:37PM. I won.

7 Likes

To call a Spade, a spade is my nature and Emperor did amplified it to another level. It does have its pros and cons. But Yes I love it. Before I use to have a thin filter while speaking, after Emperor, I have none. It’s blessing in many situations and curse in some.

That is indeed a big change. From not earning anything to earning a penny, from not exercising at all to walking a mile, is equivalent to germination of a seed, which does have a high probability of becoming a plant or a tree.

4 Likes

Result from emperor, and just the ZP build in general.

2 Likes

This is a nice result I got from both WZP, and Emperor ZP enhanced it more;

My existence :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

On what basis are you making the claim that these subliminals “clearly don’t work” - when there are literally thousands of results reported within this forum.

People have literally transformed their lives with these tools (like me) and you’re sitting there behind a computer screen going “you’re being fooled!”.

I’m sorry but what the fuck?

Who are you?

What subliminals did you use, how long did you use them and what actions did you take?

Anyone with at least 20 IQ can search journals and main discussion threads around here while reading impressive results.

We have millionaires, casanovas, business owners, life coaches, fighters, coders and gamers… all kicking ass on the daily and you’re sitting here on an internet forum trying to attack a company that helps other people.

You are a troll that isn’t worth anyone’s time and this is why I’m blocking you, which I rarely ever do. I refuse to tolerate weasel behavior of this magnitude, especially in 2023.

If you were honest about your own experiences then I would take you seriously but instead you want to just downplay people’s lives and piss on a community that probably would have helped you if you’d given them the chance.

I literally went from being a complete mess with no sex life and no income, to having a thriving romantic life and my own business. Whether or not you perceive that as a “real result” is none of my concern.

Multiple years of my life where I overcame internal issues, healed trauma, got myself out of a hell hole and finally took accountability of my life through fire… and you come out from the woodworks basically to downplay the most important periods of my life.

You might have deep internal issues but that doesn’t give you the right to project all of your dumpster shit onto other people - especially people who are trying to become the best version of themselves.

@master_action, I’ve grown to a level where I don’t give a fuck about what random people on the internet like you opinionate, but when you try to downplay these tools in the manner in which you’ve done… you not only insult me - you insult everyone here.

Maybe you didn’t get the results that you wanted, ok cool. Why not make a thread and allow us to help you, like 95% of sensible people who possess common sense?

I don’t know if you work for competitor companies or if you’re just a troll. Either way, you’re not about to keep talking shit with absolutely nothing to back up your statements with.

13 Likes

Despite multiple flags on this post and the strike against the Campfire Policy (PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy) I’m going to disregard the flags and leave this post up because of the excellent response @Luther24 gave.

Every day you are being manipulated by a countless number of things, and yet you decide to come up with “SubClub is silencing negative reviews!”.

As @Luther24 said your post is insulting to the members here and, which is even sadder, you could have gotten help instead.

9 Likes

I don’t need to waste my time going back and forth with a bot/shill. All I’ll say is that I’m a non biased customer who has used subliminals from both SC, as well as certain competitors. And there’s no comparison. SC products are simply inferior. When I look at this forum, all I see is a circle jerk of fanboys who sheepishly go on the attack whenever someone so much as suggests their money may have been better spent elsewhere. The same handful of dudes are always on speed dial to swoop in to negative reviews, make excuses for the company, and gaslight the customer.

In the other thread it said just above your post “has posted the first time for three years.” And your very fist post is vandalism? That tells something about your mental and emotional state and it’s not good for you. You can say you’re an unbiased customer all you want. I, for one, don’t believe you.

So go back to your favorite one and do not waste our and your time. We are not interested in your opinions and you about ours. Simple as that.
Bye, take care and good luck with whatever you want.

2 Likes

Based on what claims? I like to participate in these things if they are “covered” with valid arguments. If you didn’t get results doesn’t mean that no one else doesn’t get them, or they are lying.

1 Like

My man use some of what’s left of your brain cells, if he was a bot, why would he write like that :thinking:?
A bot’s speech would be very objective in the way it would write a text :face_with_monocle: but hey, you’re the one here with a closed mind.

Anyways, as for your negative perspective on “real results”, I would suggest you to actually realize first that you’re projecting your lack of faith, and insecurities, on the members of this forum.

you say subs here don’t work, right?

Let’s see :face_with_monocle:

• @friday became very successful in the medical field, as well as reaching a point where he can cause you to get anxious if you bring your girlfriend (if you had one) around him.

• @Hoppa has achieved wealth that most people in the world would consider as their lifelong wealth goal.

• @Yazooneh completely transformed his physical appearance, his social circles, and even the country he lives in.

• and just recently @bombayduck went through a shit ton of mental clarity to claim back the control of his life.

So you say you didn’t get results, but maybe that’s cause that’s a you problem.

It’s like saying playing a character in a game that everyone else plays, but then shitting on the character because you suck with them.

All I’ll say is this:

Re-evaluate yourself, cause it’s definitely a you problem.

5 Likes

I find it interesting how all of you seem to be notified whenever there’s a negative post, even though this whole thing started with a comment from a low ranking profile on an obscure year old thread with barely any engagement. How much are you guys getting paid?

Quite a lot, to be honest, it is a shame, that you are not paid, maybe other competitors will pay you. Ask them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you actually get results from this stuff, kudos; you’re an anomaly. But I’ve been lurking on this forum for years now and im sick and tired of seeing people waste their time with these products. Im not here to shit on anybody. I just want to wake up some of you lost souls. It’s 2023 and it’s high time for some REAL change.