WANTED, chosen and gmx

Im not sure wether this is chosen en wanted, but i really have become really calm under pressure. Pressure really doesnt get to me that much, i try to tackle it in a very grounded and mature way where i just focus on doing what i can do and wether i succeed or not doesnt matter. My confidence really has taken a boost. People also seem to just be really nice to me at basically all times. Chosen really is my perfect program, it has all the benefits that i wanted from an alpha program, without all the negatives that come with it like having the divisiveness, the people that feel the need to “out-alpha” you, and the general overly seriousness that i just cant stand.
Im also glad that i stayed with wanted, the physical shifting in that is really exciting and i can already see my 6pack starting to form despite not really training it! That super attractive demeanor is also definitely something im aspiring towards, i dont think im there just yet but i definitely see myself getting very close to getting there!

Im keeping just chosen and wanted untill the 21 days are over, and than after the washout ill look into adding a new program.

4 Likes

Today is my birthday!!
I had to spend most of the day just studying though. There is a lot of things i still have to study for the end of the week. Its somewhat hard to keep consistently studying for as log. Everyday as i have to do right now. After this im finally gonna be able to enjoy christmas though. Made a ton of plans for the christmas vacation, even despite being in quarantine.

The end of the first 21 days is approaching soon. I might give a full review of chosen and wanted during the washout, its definitely the most impressive run on subs ive had so far. I cant wait to see what more chosen and wanted can bring me!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thanks both of you!

Ill probably tomorrow post a review of my stack, hint though, chosen is freaking amazinggg! My favourite sub by far!

Im not sure why but im feeling really irritable lately. This may be because for studying reasons ive used my ADD meds, wich really numbs me down. Could also have something to do with the washout, im not sure.

I never expected to say this when i started subs, but im actually somewhat interested to try out emperor. My journey on emperor would be def really unique as i dont neccessairly desire to be super “alpha”, nor do i enjoy “putting people in their place” as some out it, unless absolutely necessairy. Im very much more of a person that usually just goes with the flow and focusses on enjoying myself as much as possible, so emperor is like the polar opposite of who i am, and who i thought i wanted to be.

This is the reason im somewhat interested in it though, im really curious how something so far from me would affect me, and with ZPs ability of just getting the results that mix well with your core and ignoring the things you dont want, this seems like a perfect time to test it. The intense emperor confidence is definitely the thing that stands out to me the most, along with the focus on the self.

I still very much believe that my true core lies more in the stark side of the spectrum, but i also think there is a lot to gain by exploring the other side.

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday :cake: :doughnut: :cookie:

1 Like

Im starting to see what saint means when hes talking about how ZP creates very personal results about what fits someones core the most.
As ive said above emperor is in a lot of ways not my style. While i do recognize that its neccessairy sometimes, i dont find any enjoyment in putting oeople at their place, im also really not an aggressive, or “super alpha” person nor do i neccessairly desire to be.

Despite my core really not being in line with some fundamental parts of emperor, it seems like these traits are manifesting in precisely the way where it does fit me.

Ill give an example: the extremely commanding, somewhat aggressive aura that a lot of people on emperor report when they speak, i dont really feel that much when speaking with others (at least not in situations ive been in so far). This makes sense as my vibe is usually more of a relaxed one. I am noticing some of this in my selftalk though, where my inner voice is very commanding and keeps me in check so i dont slack off, wich is a common pitfall of mine.

This is what i mean with aspects of emperor that dont fit me, getting integrated in ways that do.

This isnt just with this aspect of emperor, ive noticed this happening with a lot of parts of emperor, where aspects that dont fit me arent really in my baseline, but can turn on in certain situations where id want it to. This really is best case scenario for me thus far.

For now, as it has been for a while, my goal is to find something worth chasing in my free time, a “purpose” if you will. Wich means just trying some new things and see wich sticks. When i do find some things that stick, thats when i know the true discipline of emperor will truly shine.

3 Likes

That’s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

Its been a long time since i ran DR, but i just realised just how much ive gotten out of it. Some of mu biggest demons in general
Have just been cleared, like i always used to just feel like i was fundamentally broken. This was the reason i so aggressively tried to go after healing in the first place, but this feeling is just completely gone. Even when im in negative situations that would before trigger this feeling, it now instead just triggers a, while still negative, a far more reasonable feeling.

This may sound like something small but truly this is gigantic for my life afterwards. No longer was i doing things to prove to myself that i wasnt broken. Because of this for the most part depression has just completely faded (naturally i still sometimes feel down from time to time, but who doesnt). I also just feel a lot more confort in being myself, its been a real blessing that has carried over to all the subs ive used afterwards.

1 Like

I may suddenly think about this as, with the release of chosen from within, im actually thinking of adding some healing in my stack. I am for sure that my stack is changing now though. The alpha programs are temporally going out, im gonna switch every 42 days between 2 stacks: one alpha stack and one a bit more spiritual (this may change ones the clubs open up to a fullon seduction stack).

My alphastack will be fairly similair to what i have no: the main ones being Wanted and the newly released stark, and than a third sub thats a bit more flexibel, most likely chosen, or else ascension ZP or GLM ZP.

My spiritual stack will consist of Sage immortal (as my insight recommended), and love bomb. Than again a third more flexibel spot that could be used as a booster, perhaps regen, chosen from within, perhaps even Dragon reborn ultima.

I think this is the best call for me right now as i feel my spiritual growth is limited by my physical growth, and my physical growth is limited by my spiritual growth. By alternating both these stack i expect that i can get far more out of each individual sub.

2 Likes

care to expand on this?
do you feel like you’re getting fewer benefits physically because of your limited spiritual growth?

1 Like

Yes, i definitely believe that spiritual growth also causes a lot of physical growth and allows you to see a lot more external results.

The physical and the spiritual are ofcourse extremely connected, so the way i see it by combining the two you allow yourself to grow in two completely different ways at the same time.
While im sure i would eventually see similair results as far as physical growth goes if i just stick to my alpha stack for a long time, imo its a lot more beneficial to approach the issues i may face from multible directions rather than keep trying and forcing the same approach.

But this is only a small part, the goal with spiritual subs is more to become more authentic to my true self and let go of everything that doesnt serve me. On the other side, with the alpha subs the goal was more in the direction of confidence, girls, etc. To illustrate what i mean with what i said above, ill say, with spiritual subs ill naturally become more authentic to myself, wich as you can expect also makes me more confident. This in turn allows me to have an easier time with girls. When i than will run WANTED afterwards, itll have a far easier time fully expressing itself.

This is my thought process at least, im still definitely not far as far as spiritual growth goes, but this is what i expect would happen.

I just started with chosen from within and sage. I listened to these while meditating.

About 10 minutes into chosen from within i started noticing a bunch of insecure thoughts coming up, the primairy of wich being “im not good enough”, wich is definitely intype of thinking ive always struggled with. When these type of thoughts came up i started to consciously reject them, and than the good feelings from love bomb started coming up. I started feeling really good and light.
If this experience is an indicator i really think the combination of regen and love bomb is such an extremely good one, and i really think ill be able to get a lot out of it.

As for sage, honestly i started getting distracted in my meditation so i wasnt really able to properly notice what was happening while listening to this one, but my mind does seem to have cleared a bit and i feel very much at ease.

Im being way to eager with the switching subs thing. Now that im currently still in lockdown for a month ill stick to my stack of chosen from within, sage and love bomb. Given that there arent a lot of social opportnitys i dont see a point in switching.

But in a month ill switch to the simple stack of daredevil + ascension. and ill stick to this stack for at the very least 90 days.

There isnt much point to me using these other more complex subs when i have yet to truly get the basics down. When i get what i want out of these subs, my issues will be so far gone that ill be able to run the next subs less out of “lack” and more as an added bonus. Wich is a much healthier way to use them.

I havent mentioned this here before but the dreams have also been insane. Last night ive also had a pretty insane dream:

I suddenly and out of nowhere had this feeling that everyone i know was gonna turn against me and try to kill me. I quickly ran out my house, through my neighbourhood to try and find the best hidingspot to make sure nobody would find me. I just started running really damn fast, stressfully trying to find the best place to hide, untill i reached the edge of my neighbourhood.

Once i stepped out of my own neighbourhood i suddenly felt safe, like nobody was gonna look for me there.
At that point the dream ended and i was woken up.

Loving chosen from within