WANTED, chosen and gmx

So, for to celebrate the release of the ZP preview i decidd to go woth a stack fully consisting of zp. I picked chosen and wanted as these subs contain the archetype i want to be. These subs have quite some work to do though as these goals are pretty far from my reality right now. Meanwhile i picked gmx for the simple reason that there is a quarantine in my country at the moment, so the other subs that realisticly are a lot more important to me simply dont have much time to shine right now, while gaming is one of my hobbys and that sub should definitely be able to shine the following few months.

In the future ill most likely switch out gmx for either HoM, my custom, or possibly even alchemist zp when that releases. For now though, i expect that this currenr stack is gonna change me a lot and ik gonna be able to get a lot out of this.

4 Likes

I started a few days ago with 2 loops of wanted (as i hadnt bought the other subs yet). I didnt neccessairly feel much of a change, but the notable thing that did happen was that the night after these loops, i become accutely aware of my body, with constant chills in different parts of my body. Im assuming this may be the physical shifting at work.

Today i continued with 1 loop of WANTED and 1 loop of gmx. Im pretty excited to see how noticable the effects of gmx are gonna be ones i start gaming.

1 Like

Excited to see people try GMZP. I’m on the fence about it being my 3rd right now as well lol (due to similar reasons)

2 Likes

I was a bit more active today than i usually am. While usually i really struggle with the feeling that im supposed to be doing something wich im not doing, today it seems like i was fully able to let myself go and just do my tasks, and do learn for college, and than relax. Its actually quite a great feeling. I think wanted may have something to do with this.

As for game mastery. Today i tried it out. I may have overestimated how much an audio file could do a bit lmfao. Still, i was playing very well. Basically like i would play on a good day. I wasnt a human aimbot or anything like that, but def had quite a few moments where i truly popped off. Im also very glad that i didnt have a desire to just grind video games all day. That was one of the fears i had when adding this sub in my stack, that i would neglect the tasks i have to do. Luckily that very much isnt that case and i actually had a more productive day than i usually have.

All in all, i havent necessairly had any mindblowing ZP results like many others have reported just yet, but i have been definitely been feeling very well and i expect it to only get better from here!

while im not noticing much of a difference in my gaming ability just yet. I have noticed that i was able to effectively study continuasly for a much longer period of time without getting tired than i normally am. I have a custom with a stark, the single point, the architect and a bunch of other modules like that, but i never achieved this result no matter how much i wanted to, but gmx for some reason seems extremely usefull for this. I sure as hell wasnt expecting that.

It does make sense though, as the copy says ‘‘it allows for longer gaming sessions’’. Its only natural that this skill would also translate towards learning. The difference between studying for college and playing some of these complex strategy games is actually quite minor lmfao.

Im really happy with this result, it definitely helps a lot for college. I do hope the results at some point also manifest in some drastic increase in my gaming skills lol.

I cant say much about WANTED right now. ive spend all day inside. Im a bit sad how little i did today besides studying and gaming.

on a side note, im not sure if subs have anything to do with this, but ever since starting with ZP 4 days ago, my sleep schedule has completely gone to shit. usually stay up till 4 AM and wake up at 12. Its a bit of a strange coincedence that this out of nowhere started as soon as i started with WANTED ZP, has anyone experienced something similair?

gaming mastery

1 Like

Thanks i realized a minute later it was game mastery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today i ran chosen for the first time. Didnt notice many immediate effects. But i was inside most of the day and didnt see many people. Ive been heavily introspective today though, really considering what type of person i am, and whay kind of person i want to be.

Gmx has yet to really impress me. I played very average today yet again. Honestly, i bought gmx thinking it was gonna be an immediate booster but it seems i misjudged this sub. Im really considering removing this sub off my stack. For now im keeping it for a few weeks though.

Ugh. Facts. Either GMX needs time for it properly wrap it self around our mental processes to shine (one theory), or it just lacks the drilling power that, our boys, @SaintSovereign & @Fire should definately add to it. :wink::wink:

could be, it could also be that this sub was simply designed for those people that want to grind a game for 15 hours a day to really get to the highest level possible. Rather than for people that simply have gaming as a hobby and like to get a bit better at it to have more fun. hoping @SaintSovereign can clear the air about this a bit.

The difference between a pro and casual gamer is definitely the time put into it.

Pro gamers (league players) can play for really long haul hours to grind their rank.

1 Like

on a side note. I realised something. The archetype im creating for myself and that im desiring to be. It is very much like the doctor from doctor who. I didnt even do this consciously but the things that describe the doctor are things like his cleverness, mystery, charisma, morals and natural leadership. These are very much the things that my stack (WANTED and CHOSEN) are based on (especcially considering stark has been a mainstay in my stack for quite a while and probably will be ones again ones converted to ZP). This might explain why recently ive felt such a drive to watch doctor who again, wich i hadnt watch for 4 years or so.

1 Like

Agree, getting to the top level requires a lot of work and deliberate practise. I reckon that simply playing the game a lot isnt gonna cut it in most cases. You have to truly grind and understand every single aspect of the gameplay and truly perfect every aspect to a fault to even have a chance at reaching those highs.

Gotta say, im loving chosen! It feels so mature. Like im fully realising what it is that i want in life and chasing that. Definitely the exact sub i needed! Aside from that, the eyes… holy shit the eyes are so powerfull. I feel like i can litterly lift peoples moods with a simple look. This sub also had the effect of simply making me a bit more confident.

2 Likes

With the help of chosen i also came to a sudden realisation about my stack. This really came as a suprise to me since it came completely out of nowhere, but i realised that i dont need WANTED in my stack right now. Im suprised to be saying this as wanted has litterly been part of my stack ever since release, but truthfully, i want to get my shit together before focussing on girls. I dont like how im sitting most days at home doing very little, i want to change that.

I was looking at WANTED more like an investment than something i need in the moment. An investment about how after a few years of running it, the sub might turn me into a model or something and have me be chased by every single girl. I realised that this isnt a very usefull strategy for using my sub, and its better to focus on what i need right now. I will most likely in the far future after i got my shit together run it again, probably mixed with diamond or something.

Therefor, my main focus is gonna be chosen. I need to develop my confidence and personal power more, and above all the maturity in chosen is definitely something i need to turn my life back around. The inherent charisma, likeability and leadership ability also are extremely usefull traits that i really desire.

My stack now will be just CHOSEN wich ill play every other day, and gaming mastery wich ill play once every 4 days.

Im keeping gmx in for now, while ive previously stated that im not really satisfied with the results, i do really love how it seems to have given me the ability to study for much longer periods of time. I also want to give it a chance to shine more in the future ones its really settled in. While gaming isnt neccessairly a priority of mine, its still a very fun result to have and the skills that it develops are very usefull even outside of gaming.

4 Likes

I have a theory what. Is going on with game mastery. The reason im seeing quite a bit of results related to studying and very little for actual gaming, is because rn its very much focussed on oncreasing my focus. I have ADHD so i often have to actively fight to prevent myself from getting distracted. This makes studying so much more energy intensive than usual. But since gmx allows me to remain focussed without having to constantly fight to prevent myself from getting distracted, i have a lot more energy left, allowing me to study for longer periods of time.

Meanwhile, gaming is so stimulating pn its own, that lack of focus rarely is an issue there (unless im tired). Therefor my improvements as far as gaming are concerned are minimal.

All in all, i think this sub here might be an amazing sub to help with adhd! Its just a theory though, so ill test it for a bit longer if this is indeed what is happening.

2 Likes

You see, this is probably the ZP script healing you, and trust me, being someone who also had WANTED as one of his subs since release, I’ve been through that phase during the testing phase, so seeing your self realizations has made me realize that it’s not actually that you don’t want to run it, but it’s more that you’re wanting more out of it right now, and since it’s not doing what you expect it to do, you’re feeling reluctant and think that you might be better off running it later.

This stuck out to me, you’re saying you don’t like how you’re sitting at home most of the time, and you’re probably either playing or spending time online, right?
That’s not from WANTED, that’s something else that needs to be addressed, in fact, WZP aims to make you attractive and one of the most attractive qualities in a guy is getting things done.
So if you would like my advice, keep WZP in your stack, but use it on the same day as Chosen, that should help a bit, but if you still feel like you need to do something about yourself first, then maybe it’s GMX which should be switched with RICH ZP.

Try to reflect on that :wink:

2 Likes

Agree, its not that WANTED is the cause of this. But its also mot something that it helps with. At least not as far as ive noticed rn. Youre right that i definitely want to run WANTED in the future, the archetype really speaks to me. But i kinda feel that it lacks the things i need at the moment.

This is a good idea though. I do want to put more focus on chosen as that is the sub that i feel like helps me the most at this point. But the second sub in my stack is kinda up for grabs. WANTED does definitely give me more than gmx really does. Perhaps its a good idea to even drop gaming in its entirity. It really isnt that much more than a waste of time at this point.
I probably should reflect on this a bit more. I am sure that i want to restrict my stack to only 2 subs for now though, so i can play chosen every other day rather than ones every 4 days.

1 Like

Goddamn man ever since running chosen ive been feeling so grounded. As someone that may or may not have asperger, thats quite a big thing lol. It really takes the cake of my favorite sub ive run.

I also noticed that my driving capabilities seems to not have declined that much despite nothaving had lessons for the past 3 weeks.
Mostly had to spend a lot of time for the test ill have friday though. I kinda hate how much im getting away with just doing everything last moment. I always feel like i should be doing more but there just doesnt seem to be a requirement thus far. It feels wrong that i get rewarded for just delaying everything and doing very little work for most of the period. Me feeling like this is probably related to the fact that i simply have so much free time, that the work i do have to do feels like barely anything at all. Therefor im also planning that after friday, im gonna look for a job, and also start bouldering every other day consistently. No excuses rn, its not like i have much better to do!

All in all, till friday i have to mostly focus on studying, but after that im gonna directly my main problem im facing right now. Understimulation. Its not gonna be a cakewalk as when i start having less free time im gonna have to learn planning more effectively (and more importantly, gain the discipline to actually follow through with the planning), but its a neccessairy evil and definitely important life skills i need to gain to actually start living the life i want to live.

1 Like

Btw, as far as chosen results go. Ive noticed that ive been far less bothered by things like awkward silences or feeling like im being to quiet. This counterintuitively has led me to become more approachable as when i do talk it never comes from a place of insecurity or weakness anymore.

1 Like