Vote for the next subliminal

Really is it?

it has persuasion in determining the trajectory and outcome of any relationship
it has negotiation effectiveness, and knowing how to best negotiate deals,
it has influence via relationship building and persuasion,
it has knowing who or who not to do deal with-aspects of PCC scripting-PCC would be better at full lie detection likely
It has rapport building in that you can create any kind of relationship with any one

so HOM would cover 99% of what your speaking about.

1 Like

Brings me back to the days of Wild Divine. Unfortunately it’s pretty much dead and so is its crowdfunded replacement.

You could look into the Muse. Not cheap, but it might work quite well.

I also saw a crowdfunded device that uses electromagnetic fields to force you into certain states.

2 Likes

A blue skies sub pls

Ultimate healing sub as a major title that has alchemist ST1 purification and energy cleansing. Does regeneration have purification and energy cleansing?

1 Like

I have really wondered if Stark contained this.

Hmm. I want the strength and determination of Emperor but universally (seems to me) liked, like Stark and interested in relationships and attraction like Khan.

1 Like

Manifestos Ultima. Designed to be paired with any sub that has a manifestation component. It uses the latest subliminal technology to supercharge that part of the program and bring your desires to you at the fastest possible speed.
It can also be used as a stand alone along with any manifestation techniques you want to use.

2 Likes

Khan Ultima

Still crossing my fingers for a Stark/Emperor hybrid.

Strength of EQ with the innovativeness, manifestation and charisma of Stark.

6 Likes

Couldn’t you create that with a custom?

I guess we could create almost anything with a custom. I haven’t tried any yet, and I’m usually drawn to full programs. It’s just a wish sub in my mind.

I tried what hermit said and stacked Ascension with starkq. It gave me what your asking

5 Likes

I was tempted to try AM with Stark, also because of Hermit… now he’s making me want to try Khan… :rofl:

Thanks brother, I appreciate the input. I’ll keep this stack in my reserves.

2 Likes

Deep relaxation Ultima

1 Like

Or deep hypnotic trance

2 Likes

Agreed Stark + Ascended mogul has been wonderful for the traits you’re looking for

3 Likes

A (Paragon) Ultima for youthfulness & vitality would be great.

3 Likes

StarkQ+A.M+R.I.C.H

Stark you! Am rich!

2 Likes

Have you been using this combo?
If so what has been your experience on it?