Vote for the next subliminal

A sub highly specifically devoted making wealth through starting one’s own business.
Combines the best elements of Stark-visionary, best in the field, intelligence, competence, visionary thinking with Emperor-execution, drive, lone wolf strength as needed, Khan self determination and Ambition, EOG for wealthwealth, and something like Furious Ascent for taking the risks and reaping the rewards as necessary. (My guess is furious ascent was something Fire designed for Saint to leave his job.)

4 Likes

It’s been wonderful tbh. I was on Stark for a few months which is great for so many reasons. One downside I found myself being extra “go-with-the-flow” almost to a fault. Just like I wouldn’t care to do the menial work tasks required for my job and day-to-day. Procrastinating on the necessary though sometimes annoying tasks that needed to be taken care of while instead daydreaming on my grand visions for life.

It kind of reminds me of how Tony is portrayed in the iron man movies so nonchalant almost to a fault sometimes.

AM completely filled in the gaps, by enabling me to get back on the grind completing these tasks with ease and effortlessness. It also added more of a masculine edge to Stark which I know some people find is lacking. A wonderful combination, so much that I am currently planning my first custom with Stark and AM as the cores.

3 Likes

Very cool, really glad to hear about those combo working well. I am considering those cores for a future custom as well.
Would you add anything other cores or leave it to those two?

2 Likes

Possibly PCC since I know it pairs so well with both. But I may just leave it as those 2 since there’s so many modules that interest me and even narrowing it down to 18 (never mind 17) modules is a tough task lol

2 Likes

That would be a powerful subliminal for Wealth.

Ascended Mogul is Fire with Earth and Stark is Water with Air, so an optimal combination to balance all elements.

I now have it in a Custom and it is working really well :slight_smile: , Stark with Ascension or Ascended Mogul works like a charm. I’m leaning towards Ascension because I doubt the wealth scripting from Ascended Mogul is aligned with Starks wealth goals, but I’d love for @SaintSovereign to verify this theory… as Ascended Mogul is more functional within society and Stark is leaning towards innovation and changing society – what do you think, @SaintSovereign?

4 Likes

Stark changes society in the way the society wants to change.
That is why he is the popular guy, not an outsider lone wolf.

:wink:

2 Likes

And I guess Emperor changes society the way he wants it to?

Far as I can tell, Emperor just goes his own way regardless of which way society is going.

2 Likes

Respect Bomb. Like Love Bomb, but radiates an aura of universal respectability that commands the respect of all who encounter it.

3 Likes

No. That used to be EOG stage 4, the New Dawn version.
Haven’t felt that way on G4-Q though.

HOM may have some scripting for it, but the main Emperor doesn’t think at all about society.

Remember that Love Bomb also contains Positivity and Wisdom Auras. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking something with a bit harder of an edge than that. Not fear and intimidation, or really command presence, just respect.

1 Like

Oh yes. I completely forgot Commander Ultima! :blush:

1 Like

@Hermit Do you care to elaborate on this idea? The elemental nature of SubClub subs. Sounds very fascinating…if you could explain this more in depth about how you come to these conclusions and what the implications are I’d greatly appreciate it!

Road Opener.

This would be an Ultima that helps the listener to powerfully break free from limitations and blockages in order to move freely and quickly toward goals.

A quick, powerfully positive state change that opens a clear path.

2 Likes

Everything in nature is constructed of 4 elements, there’s also a 5th element which is Aether. Now, each of these elements has certain characteristics, for example – Fire is passion, ambition, but also anger as each of them has two poles, while Water is emotion, creativity, but also sensitivity, etc

A thought or emotion is imbued with these energies and can be related to each of the elements.

Hence, why some people take action before thinking (fire), some do more take thinking but never take action (air), others just go by the flow (water).

These elements rule our lives and need to be balanced in order to live optimally.

Just look them up on the internet, or purchase some occult books to derive their meaning and understand them on a deeper level.

I might as well give you some questions to see if you understood it properly –

1. Someone that asks; ‘how are you DOING?’ – which element is mostly active within this person?

2. Someone that asks; ‘how are you FEELING’

3. Someone that asks; ‘how are THINGS?’

lol, it’s so obvious actually… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Vote for the next subliminal:

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I was looking over the most recent 16 days.

1 Like

Agreed, Emperor lacks very little draw, or push to modifying anything-it’s about doing the best with what is totally within one’s immediate sphere of influence, having incredibly high standards for that and dropping, setting boundaries, and moving away from anything that doesn’t accommodate or support that.

It’s actually been a challenging point for me because I feel all this power to effect something and then find myself walking away. The few times I have attempted to really modify the environment or the way things work in given circumstances, I either deemed it a waste of time or a source of conflict.

1 Like
  1. Fire - action / doing
  2. Water.- feeling/emotions
  3. Earth- things-solid like earth is my guess----but could be drifty air like- how are things man

accurate?

Wanna shoot the breeze- air person :wink:

1 Like

Air is more like “What’s up, what’s new?” Air is innovation, thinking, etc

I would like to vote for subliminal which will raise your vibration in whole being.