Rise to Stardom

What Getty? Billionaire Paul Getty?

Machine: Rest really must be working. Both me and my boyfriend have been taking more rest times and making the most of it. When we’re not resting we’re doing something productive.

Both tho, they feel great. Don’t feel guilt about either one. Seems that Rest is pushing more though because we’ve been doing things and either over working or over pushing past our tiredness. Rest is forcing us to really get enough sleep, time out from work or whatever else.

3 Likes

Anything you’re noticing from Power Can Corrupt and how would you compare Stark in your Custom with the regular program?

1 Like

Get* damn my lack of proofreading skills when typing on phone screens.

I need to listen to the audiobook to understand more about PCC so I’m not truly oblivious to the affects but I had someone leave my company yesterday and their lies about why they were leaving were more obvious than normal. I also didn’t care too much.

In regards to Stark, not too much yet.

1 Like

Currently on my way to film my 2nd and 3rd TikTok using my own choreography.

4 Likes

I look forward to the day when you’re out at the shops and your shopping takes twice as long because you keep hearing:

“Oh wow! You’re that TikTok dude! Can I have your autograph?”

4 Likes

You’ll hear it here first, haha.

1 Like

So…something interesting I’m noticing.

I went to the park today to film my choreography/TikToks and I filmed two.
I was nervous because people were there but something just told me to go for it and do it.

I did both. I need to refilm one because I realised I made an error filming through TikTok rather than using my phone camera but I’m gonna refilm it tomorrow I think and get it done. But I left with two filmed, bloopers, outtakes and whatever else haha.

All whilst people were walking past - someone even tried to film me and I saw them so they walked away.

I just did it. No procrastinating, no thinking ‘someone’s gonna see me’ - I mean it was there initially because the park had a bunch of people, but that fear soon fell and wasn’t heard of again.

That’s three videos I’ve got this week that I’ve either posted or I’ve got to post. I’m in the editing stage of the third video and just need to refilm the second one. May even do them on my boyfriends camera instead and start out with fresh quality hahah rather than my phone. Makes sense, right?

But yeah, clearly something in this custom is working. Probably Ferocious Ascent. I’m taking things slow so I don’t overwhelm myself but I’m truly fucking proud of myself.

8 Likes

Same. You’re moving the needle!

3 Likes

You got free advertising mate. Video goes viral… man dancing in a park in tie dye hoodie.

1 Like

Definitely. I’m glad.

I was literally scrolling through Tiktok and saw someone who’s known world wide as an incredible dancer and choreographer doing the most laziest shit ever and looking so get views and comments and I was just thinking…why can’t I do it but …properly? So I’m doing it.

1 Like

Funnily enough I was wearing my tie dye t shirt and hoodie for the videos :kissing_heart:.

1 Like

That’s the spirit man!

1 Like

Nothing major to update.
I’ve been off a couple days. Current on my rest day.
Just realised I missed a day of subs because I miss calculated. Oops.
Gonna start tonight anyway.

A bit of a frustrating few days, things just annoying me a little. My tie dye sweat shirt got ruined for some reason and I don’t think I can fix it. Very annoying.

Probably recon happening from the custom too.

I’m questioning my worth in society and starting to have an attitude of ‘What?? Why has this got like a million likes…I can do better than that…’ and then just kind of doing it which is what made me start filming my Tiktoks this week.

Anyway, I’ve got my boyfriends camera and tripod so gonna film my choreo tomorrow for Tiktok and do a couple videos of my choreo to some of the trend songs old and new to build up some content. I just wanna do it. No procrastinating. I’ve just really been passionate about getting it done and mostly not caring what people think.

I’ve also blocked someone on my Instagram who tried to call me out and wrote a status about me. I feel like PCC is making me realise who my true people are. The people that genuinely care.

4 Likes

Duct tape can fix a lot of things!:grin:

I think DR is working just fine!

The design got ruined and it’s like a dyed stain :frowning:

DR isn’t in my stack :frowning:

Redid my videos today. Posted one of them as I’m saving the other for editing and posting.

I need to post a bunch more on my Instagram and on my Tiktok but I’ve got the ball rolling which is great. Taking little action steps.

Still questioning my worth and hated the way I looked in the videos but it’s not down to me to question, other people might think it’s great.

3 Likes

I will check your stuff out soon. I have watched a few of your Instagram posts. Very proud of you

2 Likes