Rise to Stardom

Same. You’re moving the needle!

3 Likes

You got free advertising mate. Video goes viral… man dancing in a park in tie dye hoodie.

1 Like

Definitely. I’m glad.

I was literally scrolling through Tiktok and saw someone who’s known world wide as an incredible dancer and choreographer doing the most laziest shit ever and looking so get views and comments and I was just thinking…why can’t I do it but …properly? So I’m doing it.

1 Like

Funnily enough I was wearing my tie dye t shirt and hoodie for the videos :kissing_heart:.

1 Like

That’s the spirit man!

1 Like

Nothing major to update.
I’ve been off a couple days. Current on my rest day.
Just realised I missed a day of subs because I miss calculated. Oops.
Gonna start tonight anyway.

A bit of a frustrating few days, things just annoying me a little. My tie dye sweat shirt got ruined for some reason and I don’t think I can fix it. Very annoying.

Probably recon happening from the custom too.

I’m questioning my worth in society and starting to have an attitude of ‘What?? Why has this got like a million likes…I can do better than that…’ and then just kind of doing it which is what made me start filming my Tiktoks this week.

Anyway, I’ve got my boyfriends camera and tripod so gonna film my choreo tomorrow for Tiktok and do a couple videos of my choreo to some of the trend songs old and new to build up some content. I just wanna do it. No procrastinating. I’ve just really been passionate about getting it done and mostly not caring what people think.

I’ve also blocked someone on my Instagram who tried to call me out and wrote a status about me. I feel like PCC is making me realise who my true people are. The people that genuinely care.

4 Likes

Duct tape can fix a lot of things!:grin:

I think DR is working just fine!

The design got ruined and it’s like a dyed stain :frowning:

DR isn’t in my stack :frowning:

Redid my videos today. Posted one of them as I’m saving the other for editing and posting.

I need to post a bunch more on my Instagram and on my Tiktok but I’ve got the ball rolling which is great. Taking little action steps.

Still questioning my worth and hated the way I looked in the videos but it’s not down to me to question, other people might think it’s great.

3 Likes

I will check your stuff out soon. I have watched a few of your Instagram posts. Very proud of you

2 Likes

Sorry mate. I get all excited about DR and then I think everyone is running it. I got 2 sad faces from you. Didn’t mean to make you sad dude.

This sounds like a reconciliation. Hang in there man. You will emerge stronger like a phoenix from the ashes.

Ah man, I appreciate your support and love. You’re a gem.

I’ll end up using Ultima at some point!

I definitely think it’s recon too. I’ve taken three days off, starting back up tonight. Just gonna push through. I feel like it’s recon since it’s since I’m questioning my ability to be big on social media due to my dance ability…

4 Likes

Okay I understand the desire for excellence. However I want you to think of something: McDonald’s is very big, but do they make the best hamburgers?

2 Likes

This is very true. I do like this concept.

A lot of negative and bad thoughts happening still.
I listened to the subs last night.
Still a lot of questioning my own ability and questioning whether I should be big on social media and whether I deserve it or not.
Hmm.

Definitely recon, right?

I didn’t take any action today, I’ve been so tired.
However I’ve had a few ideas come to me to build up my profiles.
I just need content ideas and stuff. I’m starting not care about doing stuff in popular like taking pictures and making videos.

I’m still aware as my area and/or city like to steal things or make fun of people - I’ve been harassed before for being gay so I’m aware of people around me - but I don’t care about doing stuff like dancing in public anymore.

I need stuff to work on.

1 Like

I have concluded that sleep, especially dreaming during sleep, is of the most urgent significance for integrating the subliminal.

How is your sleep, and how much are you getting?

2 Likes

Just stay away from the clown

3 Likes

:rofl:I think I just had my biggest laugh of the day!

2 Likes

My sleep has been terrible, especially the past couple days. Yesterday I had 4 hours, today I got woken up by my boyfriend’s alarm - which he does often. He has the magical ability to go back to sleep whereas I have to wake up and stay awake until a nap time. Gah.

It’s been pretty lame sleep.
I’m about to head to sleep infact.

1 Like

if he’s not going to wake up for the alarm and it effects you so negatively, why doesn’t he just not set the alarm until he is actually going to wake up? Seems reasonable. Stark-coming to your defense effect lol.

1 Like