Rise to Stardom

This is just pure awesomeness . I have got the coolest and most talented friends

2 Likes

Oh Jesus :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks man!

1 Like

I’m really proud of you and all you’re doing

3 Likes

I can’t say enough great things about Dragon Reborn. I know mental health issues aren’t discussed on the forum very much if at all but if you read any of my journals , what I have been through, and how far I have come from until a couple of days ago by running Dragon Reborn Stage One it’s something I never thought possible.

3 Likes

I appreciate it man! I’ve got a lot of work to do but the sub seems to be helping already.

1 Like

@Brandon, because you loved Charmed and want to become a magician :wink:

By the way, have you noticed anymore drive and action-taking ability compared to the regular Stark program? With Stark productivity has always been great for me, however, the drive and push towards more valuable activities in regards to my investment of time not so much. I always have to push myself, whereas with Ascended Mogul I’d be the other way around, so I’d constantly work towards my goals but not with as much focus, and not even close to the same speed of accomplishment and productivity.

1 Like

Haha thanks dude but I bought that years ago :rofl: during my wiccan phase haha.

In regards to a push for taking action, yes, I have. I’ve even disrupted my ADHD pattern since the first thing I normally have to do is workout and get it out the way but work was calling so I’ve been doing the Tie Dye stuff and fixing any mistakes. Something just told me to get it done now rather than wait until later.

Luckily I’ve saved time by doing it now. I’m about to workout now.

It seems like the Machine: modules are at work because anything I’m doing, whether resting or taking action, is making me more efficient within the task and effortlessly taking action towards it.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s exactly what I experience on the Executive, I bet it’s related to that script.

And damn, so many magicians on this forum :slight_smile:

I kind of regret not including it now, lol.

Might be Limitless Executive for sure since I lowered the loops and I’m following the manual. I was experimenting and would do x4-6 loops, mainly the former, one day a week of this title. Now I’ve lowered it it seems to be demanding me to do things which I need.

I wish I was a Magician. What I’d give to be able to do Telekinesis like Prue Halliwell or Jean Grey :sob::heart_eyes:

You made a custom prior to the release, right?

Why don’t you wait a little while, see what comes out as major titles and modules and then upgrade your custom?

1 Like

I’m very happy for you man!

What Getty? Billionaire Paul Getty?

Machine: Rest really must be working. Both me and my boyfriend have been taking more rest times and making the most of it. When we’re not resting we’re doing something productive.

Both tho, they feel great. Don’t feel guilt about either one. Seems that Rest is pushing more though because we’ve been doing things and either over working or over pushing past our tiredness. Rest is forcing us to really get enough sleep, time out from work or whatever else.

3 Likes

Anything you’re noticing from Power Can Corrupt and how would you compare Stark in your Custom with the regular program?

1 Like

Get* damn my lack of proofreading skills when typing on phone screens.

I need to listen to the audiobook to understand more about PCC so I’m not truly oblivious to the affects but I had someone leave my company yesterday and their lies about why they were leaving were more obvious than normal. I also didn’t care too much.

In regards to Stark, not too much yet.

1 Like

Currently on my way to film my 2nd and 3rd TikTok using my own choreography.

4 Likes

I look forward to the day when you’re out at the shops and your shopping takes twice as long because you keep hearing:

“Oh wow! You’re that TikTok dude! Can I have your autograph?”

4 Likes

You’ll hear it here first, haha.

1 Like

So…something interesting I’m noticing.

I went to the park today to film my choreography/TikToks and I filmed two.
I was nervous because people were there but something just told me to go for it and do it.

I did both. I need to refilm one because I realised I made an error filming through TikTok rather than using my phone camera but I’m gonna refilm it tomorrow I think and get it done. But I left with two filmed, bloopers, outtakes and whatever else haha.

All whilst people were walking past - someone even tried to film me and I saw them so they walked away.

I just did it. No procrastinating, no thinking ‘someone’s gonna see me’ - I mean it was there initially because the park had a bunch of people, but that fear soon fell and wasn’t heard of again.

That’s three videos I’ve got this week that I’ve either posted or I’ve got to post. I’m in the editing stage of the third video and just need to refilm the second one. May even do them on my boyfriends camera instead and start out with fresh quality hahah rather than my phone. Makes sense, right?

But yeah, clearly something in this custom is working. Probably Ferocious Ascent. I’m taking things slow so I don’t overwhelm myself but I’m truly fucking proud of myself.

8 Likes