Rise to Stardom

Oops. I just gave you an idea you were already doing and posting about? :blush:

2 Likes

Yes haha, but I appreciate it regardless.
I’ve actually made some clothing already I’m just waiting for it to dry on the shirts.

1 Like

So, I had an idea to choreograph to some of the popular songs that are trending right now on Tiktok, get them filmed and post my own versions. People will get used to people doing the choreo someone else has done a million times so when they see mine maybe they’ll enjoy it because it’s something fresh noone else has done.

I’ve just choreographed a piece.
This custom is powerful lmao.

So today, I’ve taken more action than I have in the past 28 years of my life most likely haha.

I’ve started planning my Beginner’s Dance company and messaging people for their interest, I’ve tie dyed 4 t shirts and hoodies, one for me too, and I’ve just choreographed my own Tiktok trend choreo.

4 Likes

I didn’t consider Stark. I have a bunch of stuff I have been slowly getting done out of fear of failure so maybe temporarily adding Stark into the mix would help

@Hermit I should probably mention that last summer when I became very interested in wanting to learn programming and coding it was because I had been running Stark. I started getting ideas of what I could do realistically to change my situation as quickly as possible. Makes me curious where I would be had I stuck with it

3 Likes

I figure people are probably tired of me talking about AscMogul + Limitless and the productivity I got for app coding.

Reading the comments here make me want to try StarkQ + Limitless and see how THAT compares

2 Likes

Never tired man, keep spreading it for sure.

• Try StarkQ and Limitless Executive if you have it.
2 Likes

That’s what I’m probably going to do

Fuck what other people think. Share away

In lying in bed with the cat and listening to them right now. I don’t work again until Thursday. Time to see what happens

1 Like

Stark+ Ascension or Ascended Mogul would be better-Starks got limitless covered in spades.

It be like a creativity, innovation, and visionary boost from AM+Limitless

2 Likes

If I still had a cubicle job I would most likely be running the R.I.C.H Career Acceleration Stack with Dragon Reborn thrown in.

2 Likes

are they giving you subliminal meowssages over a masked purrr track.

1 Like

@Azriel @Palpatine I saw this and I have been fighting the urge to get it. Regular style meditation is like watching paint dry , C - Span, or Cricket. If their Profound Meditation didn’t cost so much I would give it a shot. I keep reading and hearing about the benefits of meditation

2 Likes

This sounds (lol) awesome! Got it bookmarked to Getty. But I’m getting R.I.C.H. first. Then maybe DR

2 Likes

I’m actually surprised I haven’t seen anyone run R.I.C.H and Stark

2 Likes

I will next week, that’ll be such a killer combo Stark attracts wealth as no other subliminal does for me.

Imagine with R.I.C.H!

3 Likes

I’m not.:grin:

I love the fact you guys are writing in here. Seriously. Makes me happy.

Please feel free to post in here whenever you need to. Idc about things being derailed.

4 Likes

I’ve been running it pretty much since R.I.C.H came out tho :sob:

2 Likes