Rise to Stardom

I’ve noticed that too, that’s why I wanted to do Emperor but I was getting annoyed and hostile on Emperor.

maybe your time here is part of an alchemical process or what your wanting to discover manifesting.

I used to cruise and read everything and spend time ‘sifting’ here. And more and more I
find I"m on here for specific information, to share something, realize something, learning something, or just realize I want to let go of something. Sometimes when I’m stuck and I write something it shifts the stuckness and I start moving again.

It’s of course possible your ‘wasting time’ but I wanted to throw that out there in case you might be collapsing what’s of value to you and what isn’t. Of course your pretty discerning …but you never know :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I agree with this, it’s a reason I used to be on here more too. Now I’m less in my head so I don’t have to write everything down.

1 Like

Okay so I told you guys I had 9 ideas of making money. Some active and stuff passive. Some involving dance and some not. I’m writing them down here for accountability.

I actually got 10 ideas, because I forgot one. I may not write all 10 down here because I’ll probably forget one or two but regardless they’re all written down upstairs on my board.

1. Tiktok - Once I start creating content, which I just had an idea for, and building my following up on I can start using the creators fund which will pay you for views. Great. Even if that’s £7-£27 per day it’s an extra amount compared to what I have now. I’m hoping that eventually Tiktok will help build up my Instagram.

2. Tie Dye business. I just made my company some tie dye clothes for Christmas, I loved doing it. I’ve joined up with my boyfriend’s sister. She helps me get the clothes at wholesale and I dye them. I can make different stores, advertise them on my socials and all that.

3. Online dance companies. I’m currently teaching my company online as they normally train with me in person but we’re in lock down. With a few little tweaks I can make a separate company for people who are world wide. Again, advertising will come in here. I plan on making an advanced company and a beginner’s company.

4. Weekly dance classes. Pretty self explantory. Teach dance classes like I would in person but online.

5. 1 on 1 private dance classes.

6. Teachable. Thanks to a member here I found out I could make my own dance course and sell it online. I just need to create the content and invest in it.

7. Weekly workouts online. I love fitness so I’m planning on making my own fitness plan that people can do and I can coach online. This kind of separates as I can sell the recordings for extra. Amazing.

8. Dance tutorials. Pretty simple. I signed up to a site to host them on, I just need to create them.

9. One on one fitness classes. Easy.

Those are just some of the ideas I’ve had. I’ve forgotten one but it’s written down.

3 Likes

After I played CoD and semi-enjoyed my time ( a lot of campers ruin the game for me lmao, good thing about ADHD is I can’t stay in one place too long on the game so I have to play it properly :rofl:) I felt like I wanted to be productive. This is definitely the sub hitting as I felt super tired earlier and pushed through.

So I’ve started to wash and dry the tie dye clothes I made yesterday and I feel like I’m going to end up making some more tonight as I have 5 to do. I have to see how two of the clothes turn out after they’ve dried as I had an accident with them and one of the colours for some reason but meh, it is what it is - we try and fix it some how.

So that’s probably gonna be my plan tonight. Get a few of my clothes done. However my boyfriend wants to watch the Hotel Cecil thing on Netflix with me since it’s Valentines Day (I mean, it’s not, it’s midnight here and it was yesterday) but he’ll be bored otherwise.

3 Likes

On Khan the forum definitely feels like wasting time, I see all these packed comments and I’m just like who has the time for that. On the other hand, when I’m on Stark it feels quite constructive, as in giving value to others and myself.

However, I’m on a deadline to hit 6-figures this year and in that regard, I’m better of focusing my time on money retaining activities.

I had a consultation with a client the other day and it popped in my mind what I really love to do is sit down with people and solve their problems/issues and get them on track in life through spiritual means and techniques and technologies.

Like becoming a therapeutic, life coach, and personal/spiritual development guru all in one (a healer).

4 Likes

Hello Mr Brandon Morningstar (almost as if MorSta is a surname :grin:). Love the module listing. Don’t think you can go wrong with this custom

PS: appreciate that you didn’t blind me with a “light mode” module list pic. Dark mode FTW!

I like the sound of this …may have to change my real name lmao. Even tho Brandon is my middle name :sweat_smile:

Thanks man! Well, I’ve woke up quite early considering j went to sleep at 4am and it’s now just turned 9am…I’ve been up for at least 40 minutes…maybe Machine: Action is like…okay get a move on?? Haha.

Forever and always…dark mode.
I hate light mode and it annoys me that the only light mode app on my phone is Tiktok because they haven’t rolled out a dark mode for Android :sob::sob::unamused:

1 Like

Oh man! StarkQ consistently used to wake me up way earlier than my alarm clock. You are up for some serious early bird activities :grin:

It’s Michael Morningstar. I think he starred in the latest season of Lucifer. :innocent:

1 Like

I hate you hahahahaha.

1 Like

Maybe that explains why I always wake up quite early regardless of when I’ve gone to sleep…haha, never noticed until just.

1 Like

Strange, because for me Stark consistently awakes me hours AFTER my clock lol.

1 Like

Perhaps this Tie Dye business can also make uniforms for your dance team, and you can wear these Tie Dyes in your videos (i.e. free advertising). Interconnect your businesses.

6 Likes

A couple of the new modules deal with this. Ferocious Ascent and Machine Action. Add in Fenrir and Attachment Destroyer and you won’t care what you miss as long as shit gets done.
I’m getting to that point as it is. Just done with how things are. Yeah I need to be patient but that doesn’t mean I should do nothing

1 Like

On Stark, I definitely get shit done – I can disappear from this forum for weeks as I have so much work in regards to my businesses. However, I just love to help others out when I’m running Stark, it’s interesting – so it does not feel like empty activity either, doubt Machine: Action will help.

The natural Productivity Unleashed in Stark is the real deal, not ever am I not doing something on Stark, focus is real.

5 Likes

Have you felt the same on a custom with stark as a core with out much productivity modules?

1 Like

I’ll let you know soon enough – Saint Germain will be my first Custom with Stark. I’m sure it will, generally, a Custom gives me the same effects as the regular ones from the store, although more pronounced, smoother and they seem to dig deeper as well.

At the end of the day, it’ll depend on what you combine with the Custom, and sometimes it might take longer for the effects to become pronounced, depending on your past experience with each Core.

2 Likes

That’s my plan already haha. Especially with Tiktok. It was my plan for Instagram too, I actually wrote about it a couple posts up.

1 Like

@Hermit something is telling me to be productive today.

I’ve worked out, done some more tie dye stuff - I have one left to do, had a nap and played CoD (I’m assuming Machine: Rest) and instead of watching something I’m making sure I’m doing something like promoting for my beginner’s company and networking that way.

2 Likes