Rise to Stardom

You’re having reconciliation, I suggest you take a few break days or listen to another Title instead of your Custom.

Besides all of that, Stark always gave me sleep issues that’s why I’ve added Deep Sleep to it and I’ve had the best sleep in ages.

1 Like

Hey @Brandon

Sorry about your sleep. I think @Hermit and @Azriel have good points.

Also, I would ask that you think about reading about these modules for a possible sleep oriented Ultima if you think you might need more than rest days and less alarm clocks going off:

Dreams Ultima Core

Sanguine Ultima Core

Paragon Complete Ultima Core

Dream Traveler

Deep Sleep

Negativity Displacer

Stress Displacement

Harmonic Singularity

Oh trust me, it’s on my list of things I get annoyed from him by. I’ve told him plenty, he still does it.

I’ll probably remove the custom from todays list, and see how I’m feeling tomorrow. Maybe continue with BLU-E and R.I.C.H.

I should have added that but I’ve never really had terrible sleep on Stark.

It’s all good, I definitely had better sleep last night as I forced myself to go to bed earlier than I normally do. I woke up without an alarm today and I felt great.

Then my day went downhill.

Okay so, I do need to either push through or take a day off, or lower my loops because I’m definitely hating myself right now. Really really getting frustrated. I’m taking action and things just aren’t working out.

For example, my boyfriend gave me his camera to work with for videos and pictures - videos I’m fine with. I’m trying to learn how to get a Bokeh effect on my videos so it looks cleaner - that was something I was going to try to do. I managed to get it on other subjects but haven’t tried it on me.

Photos. That’s where my frustration is coming in. For some reason it’ll pick up things that are closer, like leafs and other things but my fingers or me? Nope, blurry af. The background will be clear but I’ll be blurry af. It’s like it’s a reverse bokeh and I don’t understand why I can’t do it.

I kind of gave up on myself. The amount of anger I hold gets to me and I have to blow off steam, take a time out because I just get so annoyed so quickly. I’m not quitting though. I’m going to work on the settings and try and get it to work tomorrow instead.

The good? I’m getting ideas coming to me that will help me with my instagram/TikTok. I’m getting content ideas and or ideas that will me build up my socials.

But yeah, the negative thoughts are going in HARD at the moment - even though I’ve taken 3 days off prior to yesterday.

Just a reminder:

Custom x2
Sub 1 x2
Sub 2 x 1

Alternate sub 1 and 2 every day until the 5 days is over, rest 2 days. Last week I did 4 days.

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention.

Inner Circle must be working for my boyfriend. He got followed by 2 people he admires on Instagram. 2 massive choreographers from the US which is great.

1 Like

Maybe

Custom x1
Sub 1 x1
Sub 2 x 1

1 Like

That’s what I thought, gonna give it a try.

Also I’d would ask you be open minded about running subliminals 3 days a week rather than 5 days a week.

Modifying my schedule has done wonders for me.

1 Like

I actually considered doing it 4 times a week, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday as rest days.

Did the subs last night.
Today will be a rest day.

This custom is testing me, big time.
The comparison game is playing in my head massively.

Is it reconciliation when you feel like you don’t want to do anything???

1 Like

I don’t know.

This is what I know so far.

It could manifest itself on that way. Happens to go hand in hand with boredom usually.

It’s either the mental processing of your custom which is taking up most of your mental energy, (even more if it’s name-embedded) this leaves you out tired, or with fatigue. And possibly the lack of motivation to do anything.

The other is basically during the process of assimilating the new beliefs, you feel that it’s a bit pointless to do anything, in other words clash of inner ideas leaves you out without motivation. Cognitive dissonance can lead to this.

2 Likes

I think so. Also re-read what @PurpleRT73 said right above here.

1 Like

Apparently the overall rule on reconciliation is anything that gets you to want to stop running subs

@Brandon, you’re definitely having reconciliation, I’d suggest taking a few days off.

1 Like

Yep, this is exactly how I’ve been feeling so far.
I’m exhausted. I’ve been sleeping a lot during the day.

I’ve had ideas and stuff, but definitely not motivation. I’ve wanted to do stuff but I just haven’t felt like doing it :confused:

So is taking a couple days off a good idea?

I’ve got two days left until a couple rest days, I had a rest day last night.

What about lowering loops?

1 Like

I do both. I’m also convinced sleep especially REM dreaming sleep is helping me a lot. I aim for 9 hours of sleep a night.

2 Likes

yes, definitely. As is getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep+ new subs is a bad combination.

1 Like

@Brandon remember that Azriel is good at math, or maths, or whatever you all over there call it.

2 Likes