Vote for the next subliminal

A subliminal that consists of the 7 hermetic principles, similar to the program named Power Can Corrupt, but then for Alchemist or even to as a Core in the Q-store.

According to the following principles:

With the ability to learn these laws subconsciously, recognize them everywhere in life and also use them to your advantage with the appropriate techniques.

Perhaps even consider the Tree of Life as a guide to use them, the Tree represents life itself.

7 Likes

I would love that as a standalone and as a core for the Q store

1 Like

Hermetic Principles? Alchemy doesn’t address that?

The sales page doesnt refer to it directly, even if it might :thinking:

I’ve found Khan St 3 improves my pool game :wink:

2 Likes

Lucid Dreaming X is still my next requested sub :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very interesting! You knew for sure it was Khan St 3 and not anything else?

Yeah because I played pool with St 3 running in my pocket on about 3 separate occasions. I don’t imagine there are specific affirmations for sports but my shots were ramrod straight (I usually have trouble with longer shots) with multiple long runs.

2 Likes

Efren Reyes spotted :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Mind Reader Sub

• Lie Detection
  • Micro Expression decoder
  • Macro Expression decoder
  • Body Language Decoder
5 Likes

It’s probably too late for me to benefit but I think that a subliminal for parenting would be pretty amazing for people.

To be patient
To be a strong and compassionate leader
To ‘hold the frame’ and be an effective emotional container for your child(ren)
To perceive the potential in another even when it has nothing to do with your own
To inspire and bring out the best in others
To forgive yourself for your own shortcomings and mistakes (while also being continually devoted to learning)
Neuroplasticity - to stay responsive and adaptable to younger minds and their realities
To fairly and compassionately mediate disputes
To see the miraculousness in your children/family and to continually renew gratitude
To feel joy and to inspire joy in others
To skillfully handle interactions with other parents
To master the balance between supporting and letting go

6 Likes

You aren’t that old!

At the most, you can request for a subliminal for grandparenting!

But my kids are. :slight_smile:

Partner to the Partnership sub? :point_down:t2:

2 Likes

Inspired by @Malkuth’s post, how about a sub to excel in the role of each “traditional” relationship? eg boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, teacher/student, parent/child (as he mentioned), doctor/patient etc

Lol, you sirchiroprax are always hilarious. You’ve also dated yourself with Efren Reyes :rofl:

1 Like

You can have one more :laughing:

I think I’m going to go ahead and table that one for consideration at a later time

A scientist themed major program.

1 Like

How does Tesla Q sound?