VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

A note on Emperor Fitness ST4,

Its a fact that exercising is now part of my life and daily routine, no questions about it.
The thing is Ive been quietly and gradually changing my eating habits, both the type of foods and the amounts.
This wasnt planned or should I say… the plan was to flow with the changes.

1 Like

Reflecting on the listening schedules and the weekend burn out, I think Im not resuming sub usage until all the processing is done and the tiredness and other symptoms ends.

From previous experience I believe I will be 100% by next tuesday, so I will start on wednesday with the 2x2x1 schedule.

"We are all giants, raised by pygmies, who have learned to walk with a perpetual mental crouch. Unleashing our full stature–our total brain power–is what this book is all about.”

Robert Anton Wilson talking about his book “Prometheus Rising”.

It fits with the idea I have floating around for a new custom.

1 Like

Went to a music forum I like, look for updates in a discussion Im following and the stats says 114 comments, last comment 1:14 hours, looked at the clock and it was 4:11. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and the microwave is stucked at 1:44. All in less than 5 minutes.

And thats just 1 example of how this works for me, every single day with the 1s and 4s.

Refining the idea for what is going to become “Prometheus Rising”

Ascende Mogul
Godlike Masculinity
Enperors Voice
Sultan
Dominion
Manipulus
Apollon
The Spotlight
Iron Frame*
Direct Influencing*
Rogue*
Total Nonchalance*
Lion IV*
Joie de Vivre*
Yggdrasil*
Jupiter*
Gratitude Embodiment*
Merger of Worlds*
Carpe Diem*
Power Unleashed*

*Already Licensed Module

Im gonna take a third day of rest, I still feel some processing and light head pressure.
I want to get to the end of the processing and check reality.

I feel really good! All processing is over and discovered a way to release stored tension and trauma from the body, using the body.
It works pretty good, I tested it today and Im relaxed and my body is really restored. I will do it every day for a week.

Tomorrow I will resume subs.

1 Like

Resumed subs today, currently listening to my first loop.
According to plan Im doing 2 loops for 2 days and then 1 day to rest.
Im gonna sync that with my exercise routine, wich also is 2x1.

Woke up feeling angry today and didnt want to listen to subs anymore, I was feeling that its pointless.

Last night before bed I did my first session with Trauma Release Exercises.
Is a set of body exercises designed to release cronic tension and emotional trauma stored in the muscles, nerves and joints.

After some minutes the body begins to jerks and shake as the autonomic nervous system takes charge and starts the process of releasing long stored tension.

During the session I didnt remember anything particular but I had emotional bursts of angst.
I felt major jerks and shakes in my legs and hips, with electric energy movements.
After the session (30 minutos aprox) I was tired and deeply relaxed, physically my muscles went soft and rested.

I will do this everyday for a week in order to release all kinds of hidden deep issues off my body.

Just did a second session of Trauma Release Exercises. It brings such a deep sense of relaxation and physically it just melts my core… it disipates the tension on my lower back, my waist, my hips and my legs.

Its supossed to work your whole body, so my guess is that those are the parts I have more tension, so its easier for me to notice them.

I want to sleep now…

1 Like

Is it Reichian Therapy?

TRE is on my list. I sensed you were going to start it before you posted.

Its not Reichian Therapy, its Trauma Release Exercise (TRE)
check it out you might find it useful

2 Likes

How long have you been using it?

I looked into it. I did not put it in my routine yet. I’m thinking about doing this monthly.

Did my yoga practice and TRE made such a an improvement in my flexibility and overall endurance.
I think I found a really good method here, lets see how it develops over time.

I plan to do it daily for a week and then 1 or 2 times per week.

Im now on my second loop of my customs and they enhanced my humor as soon as I began listening.

1 Like

Decompressing and releasing tension and trauma from my core will surely enhance the flow of sexual energy.
With that comes more vitality, health, energy and better sex.

1 Like

Did 2 loops yesterday and now I have a headache. Maybe I should listen to that inner voice thats been telling me for over a week now, to just stop listening subs for a week.

1 Like

Lemme check

In my experience, Terminus seems a difficult ball game to schedule for. Because great results and reconciliation seem to come together in a distinct way than Q where as it’s usually clear if it’s results or reconcilliation.