VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Yeah I get what you are saying.
I decided to take a week off subs to get a clear picture of where I am, then resume listening but with a extra lite schedule.

1 loop of Voodoo Child on day 1
1 loop of BSSM on day 2
1 day rest
Repeat

That is for the first week.

Im convinced now that Terminus power is way closer to T² than to regular Q.

To be clear, is not that im not seeing results, its not that results arent good enough and definitely Im not stone walling.
Its that Im feeling reconciliation too often in a way that is affecting my daily activities when I feel like that.
So Im looking for a balance in wich I can have the most results with little to none reconciliation.

I rather go at a slower pace than brute forcing the process, because its usually when I go in a slower pace that results flows with ease.

1 Like

Resistance to change! Pure fear of the unknown!
Did some self hypnosis, found the root of the issue and did some emotional clearing.

I experienced a strong release and now I feel relax, light and expanded.

Turns out Alchemist was digging stuff that I was afraid to deal with.

I already feel the headache starting to fade away.

2 Likes

Well… headache is still here, it goes down and up… now I feel like shit and I have no patience.

The good thing is that every single time Ive experienced long and painful reconciliation, once is over I break some important threshold and my life improves significantly.

At the moment that seems so distant and frustrating…

Wtf! After 2 days of headache, upset stomach and today feeling dizzy. I decided to do my yoga practice, not everything but to move a little.
I walk towards my practice space while the floor moved sideways…

After 5 minutes in, I began to feel awesome… headache dissolved and a rush of energy emerged and flowed through my whole body. Not only I did my full practice but I did a little more than usual and it was effortless.

Well… now a good shower and enjoy feeling good!

2 Likes

I got a new favorite word:

Snafu

1 Like

Well, I was making some calculations.

•Monday and tuesday I did Trauma Release Exercises (TRE) and on tuesday listenened 2 loops of my stack.

•Both tuesday and wednesday nights I had nightmares and my girlfriend told me I screamed while sleeping, but cant remember a thing.

•Wednesday and today Ive experienced strong headaches, upset stomach and dizziness.

•Today I did yoga and felt amazing, all symtoms gone. Then did my TRE routine and the liberation was strong, from the outside I must have looked like I was having an epileptic seizure, but from the inside it felt like multiple orgasms.

The tremors where full bodied, they raised from the coccyx to the head, legs and arms. Very pleasurable and intense. At the end I was moving like a snake, waves of energy coiling up.

Its pretty clear I was releasing deep hidden trauma and stagnant energies during the last couple of days. Only needed a little more movement.

4 Likes

Mild headache this morning and now a little pressure in the 3rd eye area.
Still resting, without any subs until monday.

1 Like

Today I felt great, really happy and energetic.

This journal is now closed!

Im creating a new one, since Im pausing the usage of my customs for now, while I listen to Elixir Ultima and Regeneration Q.

The very first subs I ever used a little over a year back.

1 Like

Regeneration and the elixir ultima are going to be awesome. I too will be listening to these 2 in my daily stack.