Total nonchalance
Dance mastery
Song of joy

Light of humility
Achilles heel
Ardent light
Victory’s call
Furious accent

This is a very social/relationship oriented custom. Designed to mesh with any archetype I run alongside it (Stark, Wanted, Khan, etc.)

The major goal here is to put myself out there, create new connections (business, romantic, friendships), experience life to the fullest, new adventures, growth through social experiences, experience and learn more about love, self discovery and just overall HAVE FUN.

My life has been very rigid, Im very comfortable being alone and it limits my growth tremendously. I know I have so much to learn via other people. It’s like I’ve been subconsciously avoiding socializing due to past negative experiences and this has left me feeling stagnant and… like I’m missing out on one of the most beautiful and important things in life… PEOPLE. Relationships.

When I’m on my death bed, material things won’t mean much to me. It’ll be PEOPLE. The memories we made, the experiences we had together. That is what matters.

So with that said, what do you guys think? I’m planning on running this alongside Khan.

Would love some feedback.

16 Likes

Thats great,all the best to your journey

3 Likes

This is a very good custom. Had contemplated making one with True Sell, True Social and Inner Circle Cores. But I really like the idea of adding LBH Core to yours.

Have fun with it!

3 Likes

Thanks man! And yeah, True sell with True social and Inner circle would be LETHAL

2 Likes

So I’ve gotten some feedback. A little too heavy on the auras.

I’ve removed approachability aura as LBFH and True social covers this.

I’ve also put in Yggdrasil and Jupiter in place of Void of creation and furious accent. This will strengthen the manifestation aspect of this custom. Also I feel that furious accent is covered by Victory’s call, Ardent light, total nonchalance. (and running Khan alongside this custom.)

I’m also thinking about Physicality Shifter Sexiness :thinking:

This is what I have right now:

Summary

True social
LBFH
Inner circle
Joie de vivre
Song of joy

Chosen of Venus
Transcendental connection
Temptation
Focused arousal
Aura of craving

Dance mastery
Ethereal presence
Entranced
Total nonchalance
Light of humility

Achilles heel
Ardent light
Victory’s call
Jupiter
Yggdrasil

1 Like

I’m such a lazy piece of sh!t
Literally, I DON’T DO ANYTHING

I hardly go anywhere, I don’t really talk to people, I’m just existing. And then I wonder why I’m bored, I wonder why I feel lonely, and I wonder why I feel like an outsider watching everyone else live life and have fun.

I spend all day on my f*cking phone, doing fuck all.
I have every educational resource I need to build my dream life and yet I waste it… DAY AFTER DAY

I constantly fall for cheap dopamine, my attention drifts around and my energy gets drained.

Nothing ever changes, my life is Groundhog Day.
No wonder I struggle with escapist tendencies.

I keep forgetting what’s important, I keep forgetting what I’m working towards. Theirs too much going on, my attention is being pulled in too many directions and all it does is confuse me and drain me of all my energy.

I need to RE-FOCUS. Declutter my life. I need to pick 1-3 things to focus on and throw everything else in the garbage.

2 Likes

I need to get back on QL st4 and I need to start Khan St3. I’m done sitting around, waiting for changes…

I NEED TO GET UP AND MAKE THE CHANGES HAPPEN

3 Likes

Walking into work today, I was met with an unusual feeling of dread.

I’ve been off work for a week due to my recent surgery, and being back at work is somehow different than before.

I don’t like the environment, I don’t really like the people, and I certainly don’t fit in.

I’m better than all of this, I’m worth much more.
No way I can just stay here, I need to make a change

Decided to take an early washout for this cycle. I experimented with a few subs and accidentally overloaded myself a bit.

The last week was very strange… I’m not quite sure how to describe it.

I feel like I’ve been regressing a lot lately. Like a lot of my lifestyle upgrades have just vanished…

• I have zero motivation to work on anything.
  • I’m compulsively seeking out dopamine fixes via social media and my phone in general.
  • I feel depressed, anxious and anhedonic
  • Life feels boring and repetitive

And I really mean that last part, life feels so boring and repetitive. For the last 2 weeks I’ve been contemplating how I can change this… and I don’t know how.

I feel stuck, I can’t think of anything I can do that’s out of the ordinary. My city is boring, all I can think is, go to a coffee shop and work on copy (which I can’t bring myself to do), go shopping, go snowboarding, go to the cigar lounge.

Problem is I’m still recovering from my surgery, so I can’t go snowboarding or do exercise at all. I can’t smoke cigars, I’m in the process of whitening my teeth with white strips, so I can’t drink coffee. I don’t really want to go shopping cause I don’t want to waste money right now.

Like I just feel stuck, I want to take action but can’t. I tried to sit down and work on copy, but my mind kept wandering and I couldn’t maintain my focus for even 3 minutes.

Because of this obvious brain chemistry imbalance, I’ve decided to revisit QL st2. I’m going to do one cycle of st2 then st3 and finally go back to st4.

To be honest, I couldn’t handle QLst4, I got zero benefits from it. Nothing but harsh recon and reverse results.

1 Like

So for this cycle, I’m running Khan st3 (Total Action),
LBFH, and QLst2.

Hopefully Total action will kick me into…Total action.

LBFH: Because I want to run this in the future:

Summary

True social
LBFH
Inner circle
Joie de vivre
Song of joy

Chosen of Venus
Transcendental connection
Temptation
Focused arousal
Aura of craving

Dance mastery
Ethereal presence
Entranced
Total nonchalance
Light of humility

Achilles heel
Ardent light
Victory’s call
Jupiter
Yggdrasil

I should probably run the title before making a custom with it. I hope this title can really help me with my self image, and help improve my social interactions. (And social life in general)

I re read this and noticed all of these are self imposed limitations. And I notice I do this a lot. I often place limits on myself, only to have others come along and offer a different perspective which usually helps me break through this rigid thinking of mine. :thinking:

Like for example even though I don’t feel like I could work on copy right now. What if I changed my environment? What if I drove to the library and told myself “I’m going to sit down and try and work for 2 minutes, if I can’t, then I’ll go home”. (S/O to Atomic habits)

I think I’m subconsciously sabotaging myself by attempting to maintain a constant state of comfort… and I think everyone knows that everything you desire is outside of your comfort zone.

I need to stop rationalizing the need to stay in my comfort zone, because it holding me back.

What about trying a new CFW to overcome your limitations?

“Dual-approach to resolving past issues and limits, using upgraded scripting from Rebirth (reframing) and Limit Destroyer (focused eradication of past traumas)”

Tomorrow I can resume exercising, is one day going to kill me? NO

Sure I can, while my nose is still healing, it won’t cause an infection or anything else. (I searched it up)

Yes I can, I can still drink coffee and use whitestrips. Just need to drink water w it to rinse my teeth and brush them after to prevent staining.

I literally bought whitestrips 2 years ago and haven’t used them until now all because I thought I’d have to quit drinking coffee… I’ve been drinking c4 pre workout for the last week because of it :rofl:

See what I mean? I place these artificial limitations on myself way too often.

Funny you say that, I’ve been thinking about that🤔

1 Like

You know what, I just read the CFW sales page and it’s exactly what I need right now.

I was going to run Ql st2 today, but I just changed my mind. That can wait.

Thanks @Deadpool

1 Like

You are welcome, no problem. I am just gonna send you the number of my bank account and you can send me the amount of money of your choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

LMAOOOO OKAYY HAHAHAHA

LBFH does EVERYTHING the description says. I’m actually blown away, this sub is a masterpiece.

I played 2 loops so far. After my first loop, I dropped my ego, I was kind and approachable to others. I was going out of my way to say hi to people, smiling at everyone, holding doors.

People were also unusually kind to me. Maybe it sounds weird, but I’ve never had so small many interactions with people. I usually am very closed off, and just keep to myself. I’m also not very approachable and don’t often smile. But when I changed that, it’s like everyone’s suddenly talking to me lol.

I’m almost uncomfortable with how lovey dovey and kind I feel. I’m not used to being this positive. But I kind of feels good lol

7 Likes

As for CFW, I wasn’t even halfway through the first loop and I already began thinking of past situations that pertained to the themes of CFW.

And one thing that’s different about the healing here, is how positive it feels. I think LBFH is also a large factor here, but I feel so strong and mature when I re examine these situations. And I’m discovering new lessons, blind spots, things I missed.

This is really something profound, I can actually feel myself healing and consciously see myself healing.

Total breakdown was a brutal, it was all over the place, I had no idea what was going on, I didn’t even know what was being healed. With CFW, I know exactly what’s being worked on and I love it.

4 Likes