Vivir Mi Vida - Matalexander305

Maybe TB would be easier if you try it after some time on LBFH and CFW.

Already did 3 months of TB

1 Like

Alright new update:

Went downtown last night for a buddy’s birthday celebration. Was the first time going out in while, like it’s been at least 3 months. And because I’m really starting to feel khans power on st3, I was excited to see how things would go.

So first thing, last night was the first night I really felt put together. Like my outfit was on point from head to toe, and my fragrance was fucking intoxicating. (Side effect -Initio)

So my Uber dropped me off in front of a popular club, and theirs always a line up outside. When I got out… I just felt sexy asf. Like on some celebrity type shit lool. I could feel people staring at me.

And sure enough when I looked around, I caught a few girls starring at me with that classic deer in headlights look haha. I love it. It’s always surprising yet normal in a way. Part of me is like “Yeah of course they’re staring” and the other part of me is like “Wtf is going on right now, is this even real?”

Anyways, the party was at a bar downtown. Lots of new faces, so I took it as a opportunity to talk to some girls (and guys too, but mostly girls)

Continuing…

5 Likes

So for most of my life, I’ve been a rather quiet and timid kind of guy. I just never had self confidence and always felt “secondary” to everyone else. Selfless in a way, like I just existed to complement other people and listen to them and make them feel good.

And I still battle this today, but to a much lesser degree. I’m still not entirely comfortable approaching people and striking up conversations, I always feel this reluctance to open up to people and make new friends. And don’t get me wrong, I like socializing but I’m just kind of insecure about who I am, my accomplishments, my social skills etc .

In my head, their this version of me that’s maxed out all his stats. Ripped to the gills, impeccable style, making over 6 figures a year as a freelance copywriter, driving a mustang gt, smooth asf with chicks and well known and connected.

So every time I open up about who I am and what I’m doing for work n stuff, theirs this alarm that goes off in my head. It reminds me that I’m not where I want to be and it makes me insecure and want to go home, to just work on myself. But… I need to socialize, it’s “muscle” I need to train so to speak.

So it’s a strange love hate type of thing. But I do think as I socialize more and keep working towards building my ideal self; that this insecurity of mine will disappear.

4 Likes

So back on topic, I must’ve talked to like 4-5 girls that night. Like individually… and for me that’s unheard of.

Me? Getting to know people on a 1 on 1 basis? What happened to shy Mat???

I’m genuinely pleased and confused at the same time. Hell, I even initiated a conversation with a pretty girl at the bar. Like wtf… that’s so unlike the old me. I never initiate convos with new people, let alone pretty girls.

And you know what’s amazing? I went into all these interactions with ZERO expectations. I wasn’t trying to seduce, I wasn’t trying to get them to like me. I was just being myself and I took nothing personally.

The old me would’ve been upset that none of these girls asked for my IG or something like that, now I’m just like “maybe she has a boyfriend, maybe she’s talking to someone, maybe she’s in a mood, or having other issues.

I don’t take anything personally anymore haha it’s so freeing I love it.

5 Likes

So at the end of the night, everyone’s getting ready to leave. I go use the washroom… and everyone’s already left.

So I walk out, check Uber and cheapest Uber is $89 fucking dollars!!! WTF THAT IS UNHEARD OF.

So I’m a bit tipsy and pissed off at the same time, so I’m walking up the road, eyes glued to my phone… and some girl cat calls me :rofl:

“Hey cutie, where have you been all night?”

I swear I just said “excuse you?” And laughed. She caught me at the worst time, I was so mad at Uber and I just casually get cat called lmao.

Worst part is she was actually HOT. I almost wanted to turn around and get her socials but I was so pre occupied with the Uber thing.

Anyways, 5 mins later I found a Uber for 48$ which is still stupid but good enough.

3 Likes

Totally understand you. Like in this video where the guys are catcalled.

1 Like

Lmao this video is a bit exaggerated, but yeah it felt a bit like that haha

1 Like

I’m going through some of the strangest recon I’ve ever encountered. I’m not quite sure how to explain it. I feel completely lost, yet somehow I feel like I’m on the right track?

Idk, everything feels different now. I don’t feel like the same person, yet I do? It’s like I’ve jumped into an alternate reality suddenly.

• I no longer have the same negative thoughts I used to have
  • Anytime I start to feel socially anxious, I now consciously think “Who tf cares? I don’t let random strangers decide how I think and act”
  • My personal hygiene has been taken to the max and I’m extremely content with my looks
  • Girls at my gym are becoming really obvious with their long stares, standing really close to me etc.
  • One girl in particular has become extremely obvious about her attraction to me, to the point where she’s tempting me to make a move (but more on that later)
  • I’m considering getting on dating apps. It’s been years since I actively pursued sexual and romantic relationships. I think it’s time to come out of my shell.

On the other hand…

• I’m becoming anhedonic (extremely demotivated and just bored) especially with everything work related. I’ve stopped caring about copywriting, I don’t care to socialize with anyone at work.

• I don’t know what to do about my social life, my best friend has been acting in ways that make me question the values of our friendship. His girlfriend is clearly the centre of his world and I’m no longer a priority.

• People’s opinions are starting to annoy tf out of me. Idk why, but I’m just tired of hearing everyone’s stupid opinions on everything all the time. Maybe it has more to do with me than them, idk. But it really annoys me when they’re opinions are projected on to me, like when they have an expectation that I adhere to there world views… Like eww, F off, I’m my own person, I make the rules and I’ll do what I want.

5 Likes

Remind me please what is your current stack.

I can’t remember who exactly said it in the beginning of ZP, I think it was Luther24. Something about in 1 or 2 years down the line with ZP, people are going to drastically have changed for the better and have massive perceptual shifts in their life, and this because how ZP is working through you and making changes that are coming from your core.

I’m seeing that change in you now. That snap of the fingers where you are beginning to see through a lot of things, and having the realization that what matters to you needs to come through the filter of your own morals and values, and not others.

4 Likes

Khan st3 , LBFH, CFW

2 Likes

I have also CFW but in my custom and I am also experiencing some not-very positive recon. In my case, it is a headache and my usual anti headache medication even does not work.

1 Like

New stack is Khan st3, Wanted & LBFH
(Next month is Khan st4 :grin:)

I feel quite relaxed and at ease which is nice, but it comes with at a cost. Part of me wants to change. I want to start going out and exploring new things. (People, places activity’s etc.)

But I’ve been extremely demotivated recently, no ambition what so ever. Work is super slow right now, and I find myself checking my phone multiple times a day out of sheer boredom. (I’ve never been this way before). On weekends I don’t do anything unless I’m invited to go out.

Bottom line, is that it’s boring. A change is needed here and idk what to do. I feel like I’m banging my head against the same wall over and over again and I’m tired of it.

1 Like

Another massive realization I’ve had:
I’m scared of intimacy.

Literally, I don’t like 1on1 convos with people. It’s uncomfortable for me and I think I’m starting to understand why.

Growing up as a people pleaser is strange, it’s like you don’t even have a personality. You constantly shape shift your beliefs and actions to fit those around you because you want to be liked. But after doing it for years, I got tired of it and started becoming my own person. With my own thoughts and opinions.

But I still have this underlying need for approval. Even though I act as “myself” now, I still feel nervous about being myself. I always have this anxiety,
“Does this person like me?”
“Do they think I’m weird?”

I’m always thinking from their frame, from the frame that I’m being observed and judged constantly and I can’t seem to get that shit out of my head.

Why can’t I just be present? Why do I have to constantly analyze social interactions like a fucking science experiment?

This is why I don’t actively date, this is why I never make friends, I subconsciously avoid anything intimate. I keep everyone on the outside, keep convos short and sweet, and never make any real deep connections.

How did it come to be, that I’m afraid of the one thing I want so desperately want…

4 Likes

LBFH is incredible, does everything it says.

I’m starting to really love my myself and everyone around me. Even if I run into a stranger, perhaps I don’t “love” them, but I do show them respect and kindness (much more than I used to)

I’ve also noticed how the love spreads from myself to others. It’s a reciprocal thing. Everywhere I go, people have been showing me great respect and generosity. Like this St Patty’s day, I went out with my friends and it’s like my vibe was infectious and together, we created this vortex of fun and positive energy, needless to say we had a blast that night!

Wanted’s been fun. It’s funny, before I got back on it; Khan had me feeling super sexy. And I certainly looked the part too, but being back on wanted again… man I just love looking in the mirror :heart_eyes:

People stare so much too lol, men and women. I’m talking, double takes, girls locking eyes with me, me catching girls staring and looking away right away. The Wanted halo effect is so much fun. :wink:

I’m also starting to feel confident in my social abilities. I’m becoming more of a leader I’m conversations. I don’t really worry about what I’m going to say next (like I use to). I’m also not afraid of rejection, most of the time it has nothing to do with me… so who cares Lmfaooo

6 Likes

Every time I go out, Wanted’s got me thinking “Im hotter than most chicks” :rofl:

I say it with the upmost humility, but I’m dead serious lol. I may not be 6ft tall, but god blessed me with looks and Wanted Khan and LBFH just takes it to another level.

Like theirs this girl at my gym who made it obvious that she’s into me, and while she’s got a nice body… (with all due respect) her face isn’t up to par. So I’m kind of rejecting her cause how can I be the “hot one?”

I mean, I’m the man. Girls are supposed to be the pretty ones, and the last 4 girls I’ve been with… I was the eye candy. It’s actually a really weird problem that I think very few can relate too. (And if you can’t relate, it’s a good thing, trust me)

3 Likes

I just want to clarify, the above post isn’t to brag. It’s genuinely a problem. Girls don’t want their man getting more attention then them. And that’s always been the case with my past relationships.

But I’m not going to purposely make myself uglier just to accommodate them. Maybe I’m overthinking and I should just go for hotter girls. Idk

3 Likes

Yesterday was another great day. Full of energy and confidence.

Lately I’ve started wearing cologne to the gym. (Only 1-2 sprays) Yesterday I rocked Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau extreme and at one point, I had 5 girls training 1-2 feet away from my bench :innocent:

I actually got a bit annoyed cause I couldn’t re rack my weights, as their was 7 people in my vicinity.

I’m telling you if you like personal space, don’t do what I do lol. The amount of times girls walk, linger and train around me is nuts lmao.

If you think weaning cologne to the gym is a bit extra, here’s a life hack: Molecule 01 3 sprays in the neck area

Your welcome

1 Like

Maybe this can help.
When I was going to the gym I was doing 5 sprays of perfume on myself.