Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

Rest day 1

Woke up feeling less shit. I have a bit more of a better understanding of WB.

I wish the productivity is back today. I have big goals that i want to get.

I will update this reply as the day goes on.

Update 1:

I genuinely hated how i felt yesterday. But today i’m back to the usual “well it’s interesting that that happened”

Update 2:

Walking, sunlight exposure, singing, dancing, playing games, though they kept me busy, none of those helped with the recon.

It’s fine, i still have a few more things to try throughout the day so we’ll see. I guess it’s time to chug 1.5L of water again lol

1 Like

I found the only thing that works for my recon.

Conscious guidance.
I got reminded of this from reading the forum.

Just like how i manifested stuff with mogul, have greater mental control & manifested people with lbfh, get more productivity with drld, i said this to myself:

“Being mysterious is cool and all, but the people that i love and care about comes first. I still want to be close with them and strive to better each others above anything else.”

Just like that, 50% of the recon gone immediately within a few minutes.

What i needed was clarity. Especially with the amount of confusing contradictory changes that i’m experiencing right now. Not tricks to reduce the recon.

Honestly it’s such a huge relief, i felt like my being was being torn apart from different directions.

I have a theory.

The gratitude journal may had indirectly helped me gain more clarity & certainty. That’s why it was really effective in dealing with the recon back then.

I need to experiment more on this. 2 cases of huge recon, and both clarity & certainty have always been the answer. There’s potentially a pattern here.

2 Likes

Rest day 2

I shouldn’t have chosen WB.

This is not who I want to be.
I don’t care about being a coquette, being more attractive, having more girls, etc.
I picked WB only for the social skill & productivity since I was gonna use daredevil anyway but I’m not in a pinch enough to pick a sub that’s only focused on one thing, that’s on top of wanting to experiment on another ZPv2 MAX sub before the newer version of DR is announced.

I didn’t expect this much change, I’ve never had it this drastic before. I thought DRLD was massive because it’s a healing sub and the other subs won’t be as dramatic. WB proved otherwise.

that’s the artisan line for you, there’s really no holding back. they are not for a beginner.

This is the first time I’ve had a “stop using a sub” recon. all just from 2 listening days of WB. I will definitely continue using it since it’s clearly a recon. I wrote the things above as a record of how I feel right now.

Update 1:
workout motivation was amazing, that was the most effortless workout I’ve had in a long while. this must be from the physical shifting script.

on another note, I need to shift the source of my motivation from “it’s for the sake of the people I love and care about” to “this is for me, I want this”. I’d had this mindset for years before I used LBFH, and I trust myself that I can implement it back into my life.

this is a bummer, but I’m willing to follow where WB is leading me towards. or at least until I can get the feeling that I got from LBFH back.

putting this here as a self-encouragement.
socially I’m not doing good since the next day after I started WB. it’s not because of others but of the contradictions inside me and how I perceive others. I don’t take opportunities since my inside feels like it’s being torn apart, though it has gotten better now ever since my post about conscious guidance above.

I’ll let the subs & my personality align themselves with time.

Update 2:

I noticed that i’m paying attention to my body a lot more. This is a good development.

I will try to clarify my goals for the subs based on the sales page, then i’ll take action specific to those goals.

I will also force myself to be around people more. I can’t stay like this for too long anyway. It’s also a form of taking action for all the subs that i’m using right now.

Update 3:

My social confidence is gone. It is straight up not there. But saying “it’s fine, I’m going to be fine, i’m always fine” in the context of socializing seems to sooth the anxiety though.

It’s not conclusive yet but clarity & certainty do seem to help with recon.

Update 4:

Except for talking-with-people-related confidence which I’m still working on internally, the boost in confidence is insane. I’m having more of these thoughts: “I did it so it must be fine/must have been the right thing to do”, “I can just fix it if i mess up, it’s not a big deal”

I thought DRLD is the peak of confidence sub but WB showed me otherwise.

Update 5:

new conscious guidance:
“I want to be close with my friends, I want to have great conversations & connections with them. put anything that doesn’t immediately align with that aside and integrate it slowly as it fits.”

let’s see how this goes

Update 6:

I have the urge to use fewer words with WB, but I keep omitting verbs from my sentences by accident lol

I think the “laughing releases tension” scripting from LBFH is working hard right now as I’m watching funny videos.

I noticed that I have a lot more tension in my neck & shoulders. this might not be related to the sub, I’ll write this here anyway just in case.

Update 7:

talking with my friends is slowly chipping the recon away. i feel my confidence is going back bit by bit.
having conversations gives me the certainty that I’m fine, I’m doing alright, even with the recon.

the more I talk with the people I love & cherish again, the more I get the “I want to thrive so that I can support them and help each other” mindset back. it’s coming back quicker than I expected

taking action works.
it helps you clarify and ascertain yourself, your progress, the sub’s effects, etc.

Update 8:

the recon is… gone? that’s quicker than I expected. i guess aggressive goal-setting, journaling, & taking action work. getting more clarity & certainty are the main goals of those and they work.

I need to experiment more on this… or not rofl

I’ve been keeping it vague enough but the recon on WB is way worse than what I’ve let myself write here, I even needed to edit out an entry in this journal. it was that bad. i don’t want to play around anymore with another random recon. I’ll keep on track with my goals & objectives instead.

though i genuinely hated it, i don’t regret the whole experience. i do get more understanding of recon because of it.

Update 9:
Now the recon is mostly gone, I can enjoy the benefit of WB much more freely. the confidence boost is insane.

Update 10:

“I have options”

I think WB is helping me regulate my emotion. I’m not fully sure but I’m not gonna lawyer game this one either. It’s from WB.

I have also been drinking a lot today, maybe it’s the physical shifting or maybe my body needs it to process the sub or idk. anyway it’s a good change, let’s see if it’s something that stays

Update 11:

WB might be a great balancer to LBFH. This is just a hypothesis. I’ll elaborate more on this when it has become clearer.

Productivity is still not back, but i have prepared time to get bombarded with recon so it’s not a problem.

Update 12:

Am i being too close to people in my LBFH days?
Should i shift the focus more on myself?
Why am i thinking all of these?
Why wasn’t i thinking all of these?

It’s not just my thoughts, my feelings are also being altered.

Update 13:

Maybe the recon wasn’t because i have different contradictory goals, but because there’s a layer below my original goal that i need to explore but i wasn’t aware that i was covering it up before i used WB.

This is a wild thought. Maybe i do need RoM or RoD, rofl.

Update 14:

I have been constantly thirsty the whole day, and I’ve been drinking a lot of water. It’s WB giving a sign that i’ve been dehydrated all this time, rofl.

I’m being very vigilant in journaling positive changes I have to help me integrate with WB. The journal of this cycle will be packed.

3 Likes

I encourage you to ponder about following the self-adaptation model where you choose and WORK (taking action) with subs that would help you make the most of your real desires, needs, natural abilities, and circumstances, helping you get to the “next level”, instead of running subs that are scarcely relevant to the aforementioned qualities, getting recon, and random results.

1 Like

that’s true, every sub I’ve been using from SC except for DRLD is mostly random. this is a good learning opportunity though, this strengthens my conviction to not have to touch subs that I don’t care about such as alpha or esoteric ones.

I’ll let WB plays for a few cycles, after that I’ll narrow my focus down to subs that fit what I want to be/improve the most like the chosen, limitless, and DR line of products. no need to experiment with khan, emperor, or commander like what i had in my long term plan before.

2 Likes

Take into account the whole model and not only the part that suits you. lol

Choose and WORK (taking action) with subs that would help you make the most of your real desires, needs, natural abilities, and circumstances, helping you get to the “next level”, instead of running subs that are scarcely relevant to the aforementioned qualities, getting recon, and random results.

Naturally, it’s your path, I only said what I’ve learnt for three years at SC. The subs that worked for me best were those that followed that model. Regeneration, DR, LD, Mogul, Stark. CFW, and now Ascension. I’m not saying i didn’t get any results running other titles yet most of those results were really distant to the objectives like when I was running Khan, Alchemist or HoM when I would get only some results related to the inner work. The same when it comes to KB I’m running now. I’m not saying I’m not getting any results but they’re far from the objectives. I need to reconsider running this sub since there are subs that would help me make even more of my real desires, needs, natural abilities and current circumstances, like PCC or Ultimate Writer.

1 Like

Ah, i see your point.

I’ve been working & taking actions towards the subs’ and my own goals. So i kinda glanced over that point lol

Yeah, I’m still getting results with WB now even with the contradictory goals, just because it’s different from the objective doesn’t mean there’s no results from using them.

1 Like

I completely forgot about PCC.

I have been actively re-reading the book for years.
I also checked the sales page again and it directly says that it can be stacked with chosen.

This sub looks like it will fit me really well.
PCC is going into the list of subs that i’m going to use after DR.

3 Likes

I am becoming more convinced that “clarity and certainty” is the key to resolving recons.
the other tricks like getting more sunlight and working out can help soothe the recon, but clarity and certainty come first.

journaling helps you get more clarity
taking action helps you feel more certain

I need to experiment more on this. I’m glad that I got WB so that I can explore more about recon.

1 Like

Rest day 3 (WB)

Rest day 2 has 18 edits, rofl.

It showed how i went from being in recon to having it almost completely gone by seeking clarity & certainty.

The journaling did help a lot with recon, so i’ll keep up the frequency.

An insane thought came this morning, “why do i care so much about these people? I need to focus on myself”. It felt so natural to think about.
I didn’t expect to have these kind of thoughts ever again after 5 cycles of LBFH. I have mixed feelings about this. I’ll try to find clarity & certainty about it.

I feel like i’m accepting WB more and more. “Yes i do want to be mysterious and stuff, why not?”. I’ll try to accept it more as i see fit

Update 1:

I feel a less emotional attachment to people. it wasn’t the bad kind of emotional attachment, it was positive. appreciating the people around and wanting to support & thrive together. I’m feeling less of that.

before LBFH, I always thought that emotional attachment is going to make me weaker. then I realized that it’s the opposite, it strengthens my conviction & motivation to achieve more instead.

now with WB, I’m getting “it’s time to retake my emotional independence” kind of thoughts.
i can’t put a “positive” or “negative” label on it, nor do I want to. I’ll try to make the best out of my mindset regardless.

maybe WB is the balancing force that I need with LBFH. maybe it’s not needed at all, but it gives an alternate road to the same destination that I’m driving towards. maybe it will change the destination and lead me to paris instead of rome. we’ll see.

Update 2:

Productivity is fully back. it’s still the same no-limit productivity that DRLD helped me get.

WB makes me pay more attention to my body. maybe this is what I need to balance the productivity from DRLD.

Update 3:

I’m 100% sure that the workout motivation comes from WB. as from how mentally effortless it is, it must be from both WB and DRLD.

I’m also growing to be more unattached to the people around me, it now feels really natural.

Unattached but still caring, i might be into something here.

Confidence is also huge.

Update 4:

I’ve been REALLY thirsty the whole day.
WB is really making me drink a lot of water.

Update 5:

I feel like life is doing its best to make me not emotionally attached to other people using different tactics and strategies. from inside and outside of me.

the detachment hurts, it genuinely hurts. the people are still here, they are not going anywhere, I’m still talking with them. but I feel like they are * one by one from my reality. I’ll try to get more clarity & certainty on the situation, my mind is clearly confused. It’s not as bad as a few days ago though, far from it.

being able to write my thoughts and feeling in this forum is helping me a lot

2 Likes

PCC is a good sub. I never used the newest version but the older version helped me a lot socially by ‘slowing down’ the interactions. I could observe people more effectively, and was able to notice their insecurities (they try to hide) through body language and voice tone cues. I think it helped me this way by taking my focus from inward to outward observation. It’s an underrated sub, I’ll be using it again in future stacks for sure.

2 Likes

that’s cool, the book does focus a lot on noticing & playing the social game. being able to understand people more deeply will surely help

1 Like

subclub’s email sent me promotions about Wanted 3 days in a row lol
I’m not against it, it’s just funny that that happens.

Plan for cycle 6

1: WB 15m DRLD ?m
I need to test how effective seeking for clarity & certainty is. Getting more recon from WB later will help
2: Rest
3: WB 5m DRLD ?m
4: Rest

5: Mogul 15m AC 7m
I want to experiment with the 12-day stack rotation limitation
6: Rest
7: WB DRLD
8: Rest
9: WB DRLD
10: Rest
11: WB DRLD
12: Rest

13: WB 5m DRLD 5m AC 7m
14: Rest
15: WB DRLD
16: Rest
17: WB DRLD
18: Rest
19: WB ?m LBFH 15m
This is the 14th day after mogul, i also want to see how WB will integrate with LBFH later.
20: Rest

21: WB 15m LBFH 15m AC 7m
May as well blast the last day before the washout period with potential recon lol
22 - 26: Rest

This cycle is gonna be fun.

1 Like

Rest day 4

There are no dreams, unlike the last 2 washout periods.

A part of my confidence is rising, but a part of it is still lower than before I used WB.

there’s something strange, I feel like my mind is being overloaded every time I think about my physical goals.

Update 1:

Productivity is high as usual, but motivation is not.

Recon from WB is down to only around 5% of the train wreck that was 3 days ago.

Workout is amazing, it’s really effortless. More than before i used WB.

Update 2:

I did another introspection.

I’m doing less mental wrestling compared to before i used SC. The effect is gradual so i didn’t notice it until now.

The tranquility script in LBFH is working well.

Update 3:

Productivity is gone, it’s just not there. I’m dragging myself by force.

Recon is gone. no recon, I just can’t feel the effects of other subs, no productivity boost, no overflowing self-love, etc. Of course, they are not completely gone, but you know what I mean. maybe processing WB’s script is taking priority in my head now.

Update 4:

I can’t feel the no PMO effect from DRLD anymore. I’m holding it through sheer willpower alone right now.

Update 5:

Productivity is fluctuating

2 Likes

I originally wanted to write this in the WB product discussion thread, but I decided that it’s not appropriate to write this reply there:

Found this while searching “productivity” in this thread

I was having a similar recon.
I felt like people were ignoring me while in reality, they were not.
the feeling was really intense a few days ago though it has been subsiding now. i wrote more about the intensity in my journal. but it was strong enough that I felt like they were not just ignoring me, they were “missing” (gotta rephrase this word) from my reality.

The feeling of insecurity from it was also really strong.

I’m also having lack of productivity because the shift in my mindset affected one of the foundations of my motivation to be productive. that was worse a few days about because it was on top of the other recons.

2 Likes

Rest day 5

Productivity is back. the feeling of no limit when doing it is back. motivation is back.

i can’t wait to see what will happen tomorrow after I listen to WB & DRLD again.

I thought about this last night, I wanted to use chosen, but it doesn’t have the social, cognitive, and wealth scripting like stark. That or I couldn’t find those on the sales page’s description. i want to support the people around me, but LBFH is doing that job just fine. CFW is still interesting though.

after a few cycles of WB, I’ll change it to stark or RM.

Update 1:

I feel normal today. I’m glad i started WB before a washout, i can take the time to process the effects before bombarding my mind in the next cycle

Update 2:

I’m thinking about whether i should add LBFH into my stack next cycle or not. There’s still room, but running 3 subs feels too much for me.

Productivity is high. DRLD is doing its magic.

Update 3:

Productivity is… i feel like it’s high, but when measured objectively it’s not as high as before I used WB. more like it’s a bit higher than before I started SC, but not mogul + DRLD kind of high.

this is really interesting, I’m having a lot of fun exploring subs.

socially:
-i feel less desire to stick around. if it’s not interesting, I go.
-i feel less connection to people as I’ve written for the past few days.
-i feel the urge to text my old girl friends. i feel the resistance is being wiped out. this is really random.

workout still feels really effortless.
I still feel really thirsty, I drink a lot more. nothing has changed except for starting WB. it’s purely from it.
this is new, i feel more hungry too now. I eat a lot in general, i keep it reasonably healthy too. but even with that, i still feel more hungry than usual.
my body is really needing a lot more fuel to process WB.

I think i need to clarify again before moving to the next cycle that i listened to 3 subs on day 19 (drld + lbfh in the morning, wb for 30s in the night) because i couldn’t wait to use wb lol

Then i accidentally played wb for 15m on day 21 plus DRLD for a few minutes.

I listened to the MAX MAX of zpv2 in the artisan line outside of the recommended way. So all the recon above is partly worsen by this too.

Expect the recon to not be as severe if you are following the guidelines properly.

I do gain a lot out of it, especially about understanding recon & myself. Lessons learned, don’t stack 3 in a day unless you know what you are doing, and start small. Now i have the first hand experience of why.

Most importantly, i learned about the potential value of clarity & certainty in dealing with recon. I want to experiment more on these.

1 Like

Cycle 6 Day 1

mogul 10-20s, WB 7m, DRLD 1.5m

guess who accidentally played mogul instead of WB lol
this won’t backfire on me right? well good luck myself

I noticed that it was mogul because it has a distinct feeling to it, i immediately noticed “this doesn’t feel like WB, this feels like mogul”. on one hand this is good that i noticed it before it played for far too long. on the other hand, this means that mogul’s effect had begun and i listened to 3 different subs in a stack

honestly kinda pissed, but whatever. the “play WB for 15 minutes” experiment has to wait.

Update 1:

you know what? i have always wanted to test whether I can treat a sub like ascension chamber if I only do microloop with them. let’s do this experiment while I’m already at it.

1: WB DRLD Mogul 30s
2: Rest
3: WB DRLD
4: Rest
5: WB DRLD
6: Rest

7: WB DRLD Mogul 30s
8: Rest
9: WB DRLD
10: Rest
11: WB DRLD
12: Rest

13: WB DRLD Mogul 30s
14: Rest
15: WB DRLD
16: Rest
17: WB DRLD
18: Rest

19: WB LBFH Mogul 30s. this switch will show whether I can truly treat it like AC or not.
20: Rest
21: WB LBFH
22 - 26: Rest

We are going into unknown territory now.

mogul has always been an easy sub to run for me, no recon whatsoever except for the last cycle but I might have confused DRLD recon with mogul. this makes mogul the best candidate for this experiment.

I feel more emotionally in control. this is the immediate effect of WB.

the distinct feeling of motivation boost is here, mogul is taking effect for sure. i think this is a good benchmark to see how effective mogul is in this cycle’s experiment.

Update 2:

No recon yet. honestly, it’s really good.
As much as I’m curious, I’m also tired now.
I will take it easy this week, or even this cycle.

Productivity is really good. It’s different.
I’m now sure that mogul is the culprit for the productivity boost.

Mogul + DRLD is a great productivity stack.

Update 3:

I feel a bit more lonely than usual. I’m not alone, but i feel lonely. it’s a strange recon

Cycle 6 Day 2 rest

Productivity high.
i want to go back to work, I’ll update this journal later

Update 1:

“I don’t need to talk with them” is the reoccurring thought that has been happening lately.
I want to, but I don’t need to. which sounds cool and all but the feelings clash with each other a bit.
I need to internalize WB more into my being.

I’m more thirsty. i drink a lot more than usual.

Update 2:

Productivity is really high.

I feel less need to respond if I don’t need to.

i can feel LBFH’s effect again, maybe it’s blooming, or WB’s self love script is helping.

no recon, even with 3 subs stacked, no diminishing effects either. let’s see if treating mogul with 30s microloops only like ascension chamber is realistic or not.

2 Likes

Cycle 6 day 3

WB 5.5m DRLD 5.5m

I’m going to start small. 30s increment for every listening day.

I feel more normal now, WB has integrated well with me.
i try to let my subconscious guide me more with socialization, it has been great.
it helps me become more confident with it too. i feel assured with whatever action I do.

I think WB is done overtaking LBFH’s effects. i don’t feel it being suppressed anymore. i feel I can stack WB with LBFH again.

Update 1:

Update 2:

WB makes me more sexually active, DRLD makes me do less porn & masturbation. this is the sex stack.

Update 3:

Productivity really high
Everything is great, emotional control, social skill, self love.