Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

RM:UWX is insane, again x5, rofl

I’m getting used to these now, but holy shit this is insane.

1 Like

You’re just consistent and SO aligned with the subs you’re picking - so well done there

NWE Is definitely enhancing RM, so that you’re getting wealth results from non wealth scripting

1 Like

Yeah, it must be the NWE from Mogul blooming and getting its effects onto RM:UWX. Maybe also the NSE from LBFH somehow interacting with it.

Either way, I’m enjoying what i got :beach_umbrella:
I can use these to further my business and i’m so excited by it.

1 Like

RM would have it’s own NWE don’t forget

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 17

Rest

I decided to change the schedule yet again. now with more rest days.

1 LBFH RM:UWX
3 HeO RM:UWX AC
6 LBFH RM:UWX
8 HeO RM:UWX
Repeat

It’s basically a 13 day cycle, but i will still count 1 cycle as 26 days.
I will stick with this schedule until everything is smooth. I’m satisfied experimenting with volume & recon for almost a year. Now, I just want to go back to work and give all of my focus to it.

I don’t care if the results are slower or less, they are plenty enough as is. I will stick with this stack for a year anyway, so it doesn’t matter. The subs have done enough so far, I can deal with the rest by myself. Anything more than this is just a nice extra.

3 Likes

RM:UWX is insane, again x6, rofl

The universe: “you thought it’s over? haha fuck you get more”
Me: :open_mouth:

1 Like

This stack is ridiculously good holy shit

1 Like

RM:UWX is insane, again x7, rofl.

It’s absurd. Holy shit.
I want to say everything here, but I’ll keep them in my offline journal. If i tell you what happened, you would also be as freaked out as me.

I can’t say that it’s only because of my hard work and desire to grow, it’s obvious that the stack is helping me in various ways on top of that.

1 Like

My question about LB & LBFH to support has been answered.
Now I’m 100% certain that I won’t switch to LB. LBFH is what i need to grow in the direction that i want.

2 Likes

Approx what was cleared up in the ticket answer?

1 Like

Support didn’t directly answer my questions about which sub has stronger tranquillity & creativity effects to support my work performance, but they reiterated the main ideas for LBFH & LB.

The answer

Love Bomb and Love Bomb For Humanity are two different titles with distinct focuses. While Love Bomb For Humanity aims to instill self-love and radiate that love to others, Love Bomb focuses on manifesting romantic love and enhancing your ability to attract and experience love in your life.

In the provided context, there is no specific mention of consciously guiding Love Bomb to spread love like Love Bomb For Humanity. Love Bomb primarily focuses on enhancing your own experience of romantic love, attracting compatible partners, and deepening connections in romantic relationships.

If your intention is to consciously spread love and positivity to others, Love Bomb For Humanity is specifically designed for that purpose. It aims to transform you into a reservoir of positivity and universal love, which you can then radiate to everyone you encounter. Love Bomb For Humanity encourages those affected by its aura to spread love and positivity as well. While Love Bomb may enhance your ability to attract and experience romantic love, it may not have the same focus on spreading love to others as Love Bomb For Humanity does.

I don’t care about romance enough to give up a slot in my stack, and I already have enough love in my life. What I want is to deepen my understanding of the benefits of spreading love for my growth, among other goals from LBFH. The love from LBFH also sounds more universal than the romance focused one from LB. So LBFH is a clear winner for me.

2 Likes

Interesting/shocking that love bomb is for romantic love… not what I wanted… but I think that filling myself with LB’s effects before reintroducing myself to LBFH will be helpful, plus all the other modules in my Weakest Link custom.

This kinda makes sense as to why multiple of my exes have texted me out of nowhere since starting LB :joy:

1 Like

ROFL
That’s an interesting effect for sure :joy:

“Why can’t I focus today? am i getting overworked? is the load from subs too much?”

“Oh, I forgot to eat” :roll_eyes:

That’s one big oversharing there. I deleted it immediately after i sent it, rofl. I’m glad i could get it off of my chest though.

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 19

Schedule

LBFH (10 cycles) 7m
UWX (2-3 cycles) 3m20s

Productivity suffered yesterday, but that’s because i forgot to eat. let’s see how it is today.

If I had known a year ago that using shorter loops & more rest days with LBFH could negate its productivity reducing effect, I wouldn’t even try buying other subs. The big push that led me to buy Mogul back then was to regain my productivity. For what I need, LBFH is good enough to stand on its own.

I’m glad I did though, I can’t go back to only using LBFH solo after getting the taste of other subs.
LBFH + HeO + anything with productivity scripting is perfect.

Right now i am experimenting with Schedule like this:

Schedule

Monday - Listening Day
Tuesday - Listening Day
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Listening day
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest

I mainly trying this because would like to listen a physical shifting heavy track at Friday everytime, so i properly rest at weekend.
Also instead of Tuesday i can do a listen day at Wednesday too but i listen to my intuition and do it like this instead.

By the way i am wondering what are effects of HeO on you? I am interested in becoming an author too.

1 Like

Making the schedule heavy at the start of the week and then giving it room to breathe sounds interesting. I have never tried having 2 listening days one after another before.

There are too many to list, it’s a really broad sub. I tried listing them on the main thread one time, and it was unbearably long.

But 1 thing is prominent from it: fulfilment.

Be it honor, discipline, morality etc, HeO helps me feel fulfilled by living up to those principles. Almost like your life is being enriched by your devotion.

If you want to give everything you have to perfecting your craft, this sub is insanely good for it. The improvement is clear and the sense of fulfilment is unmatched.

The intuition enhancement is really good too. I don’t know how to describe it, but you just know what’s the best thing to do and what to avoid.

Those are the effects that are not in HeO’s description, but played a big role in my experience with the sub. There are a lot of other effects too, each with great effects on its own. Most of them are already listed in the description for HeO. Strength, recovery, productivity, discipline, there are so many to list.

If you decide to use HeO, I highly recommend getting a wooden sword and learning a few moves from youtube to start off. Just play around with it every now and then. The scripting will find a way to incorporate sword training into your life and make it benefits your other goals.

RM:UWX is insanely good. I’m not even a writer, my job is just loosely related to what writers do, and i’m getting a ton of results from it. It’s a solid sub if you want to become an author.

2 Likes

I purchased the program. Currently running Emperor but will definetely check it out.

1 Like