Venusian Seductress [UA/SED]

Oh wow that’s awsome all the healthy changes you’ve made. The Multivitamin I just started taking has fermented probiotics in it. Its only my 2nd say on them will say how it goes I love kombucha just wish there was less sugar in them.

1 Like

01/10/22 listened to 1 loop of seductress & UA

2 Likes

01/11/2022 OK so this is amazing it has to be seductress!!! I’ve had braids in for a while so I took them out washed and deep conditioned my hair. My hair is so soft it literally feels like my hair texture has changed and it’s grown a lot. This has to be seductress because I didn’t use any new products the only way I usually can get my hair to feel like this is when I go to the salon. Thank you ! :blush: :pray:t4::gift_heart:

4 Likes

01/12/2022 So yesterday was a great day. I’m in a better mood, I have more energy. Yesterday I finally had the energy to read magickal riches again and started my rituals my focus and visualizations were on point. My Husband came home from his IOP program in a good mood and took me and the girls out to dinner to celebrate our 8 year wedding anniversary it was a surprise I wasn’t expecting. After dinner he gave me 25 bucks to go in the store to grab a few things we needed as I walked into the store I thought to myself I have enough money to get everything we need.Once I got up to the register I was looking at the ring up screen and I was already up to 23 dollars and still had 3 things left that hadn’t been checked out yet :open_mouth: and right when i was about to start handing a few things over to the cashier and let him know I wasn’t purchasing he said would you like to use your $17.00 credit :partying_face::exploding_head: I wanted to jump for joy and i was thinking where in the heck did this 17 dollars come from ive never had this many points wow but I stayed cool and was like sure! Omg so much gratitude​:pray:t4: I walked out the store like life is awsome everything is working. Today I’m working with Mercury and my other rituals. I’m focused now and aligned working on keeping my vibes high. I want to mention even though I ran the alchemist program a while ago and not for long I feel whatever I listened to is still working within me. Somthing keeps telling me I really need to go back to that program and stick with it I feel like it’s what I am most aligned with and will get quick and powerful results due to that but when choosing my current stack I wanted to pick the things that I was having the most issues with in life where most of my obstacles are. So I’m good with what I have for now because when I do go back to alchemist I will be even stronger, confident focused than I would have been without running my current stack. Hope that made sense I’m definitely feeling like an alchemist right now tho lol tramsmuting and manifesting visualizing my higher self in the cosmos a bright beam of light shining through the darkness with a fiery ring of protection around me. With all the financial issues going on I’m not worried it’s temporary I will get to where I need to be I’m abundant,aligned, provided for and protected. The Universe is telling me you are taken care of just focus on doing your work and stop wasting your energy on worrying and use it towards manifesting the life you deserve. I also want to say I stumbled across a thread called bounty somthing I can’t remember the exact name but @SaintSovereign said to eat some chocolate fudge like cake and Gatorade to help with recon.I can’t eat chocolate fudge cake it will make me very sick so I tried some homemade pumpkin bread my mom made me and some powerade and I have to say I think it helped. Can’t wait to run my UA/ Seductress loops tomorrow.

2 Likes

I thought I would share this because someone may need to hear this …
.I think this might be an important observation to share.
When I first read the description for seductress before purchasing and noticed that it could help with hair my immediate thought was there is no way this is going to change your hair you’ve tried tons of products and techniques to keep your hair moisturized and hydrated this may work for others not you (keep in mind i was brand new to subclub at this time). Why am I mentioning this because I really thought there was no way this sub was going to help improve my hair I’ve struggled with it for so many years so there’s no way right? Well when starting my subs I always take the big picture approach I don’t focus to much on the outcome. I focus on the process this help me to stay aware of all the changes that are happening during the process and i feel like im more appreciative when having this mindset everything that happens feels like its a gift which helps keep my vibration high because it keeps me in a state of gratitude which is important for manifesting. This has helped me to stay away from being disappointed so when changes like this occur it wasnt an expectation its a surprise and somthing I’m truly grateful for. When I started seductress I didn’t have any detailed or specific goals or think about the end result.I just said ok seductress help me to be the best version of myself that I can be and help me tap into my feminine energy and be aligned with it. I didn’t go in with specific expectations I just knew and know the program was going to transform me into what I desire to be. My higher self and subconscious now the details so ive learned on a conscious level not to worry about the fine print as much. So I guess having soft hair is a part of my transformation lol. Immediately after starting seductress I was prompted to start a skin care routine which I did and found the most amazing products along with seductress my skin glows. I saw some friends I haven’t seen in a while and they were like omg what are you using your skin is beautiful. My weight has still been good even without a consistent exercise routine although now I feel like seductress is telling me ok you’ve had your break get your butt back in the gym it’s definitely pushing me to overcome that obstacle. I am being a bit stubborn but I will get there. My other point is that even when we think things aren’t possible when we start working on our subconscious and tap into it reprogram it anything is possible.

3 Likes

This open bounty thread that is being referred to was very helpful at the time. A good handful of us were getting reconciliaton (and rage) about a few months (I think) after the Qv2 upgrades. Sugar and chocolate were aids to combat recon.

1 Like

Latest Creations

Earthy Rebirth

Q Energy: I made this for my Nephew it has all the colors of the football teams he’s played for Highscool and college

7 Likes

Another one

4 Likes

01/14/2022 listened to my seductress/ua loops In the am went to sleep
Woke up this morning looked at my notifications and a local yoga studio asked to purchase one of my paintings :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: it’s a great day!

I’m starting to realize that painting is a form of divination for me I always pray before I create and I ask for my art to have a message within it and to give me guidance, it may be hidden to others but for me the messages have been clear. Pouring paint reminds me of a form of divination in african spirituality called bone throwing they throw bones to connect and get a message from spirit. I pour paint stretch and tilt the canvas so the paint flows in different directions while I’m doing this I feel connected to my higher self and messages are revealed and im communicating with the Divine. Just my observation for the day.

5 Likes

:muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: :pray:t6: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

At work again
Sweet Energy :birthday::cupcake: #1
Ocean Goddess 🧜🏿‍♀️ #2

3 Likes

01/17/2022 It’s a full moon tonight :sparkles:
Well I woke up in a lot of pain today once I got the strength to get out of bed I was fine. I put some finishing touches on the painting i sold. I finally got the courage and focus to set my prices for my artwork and posted them on IG and FB tomorrow I’m going to work on my website and update a few things. Looks like Mogul ZP is helping me get the job done :pray:t4:

Listened to 2 loops of Mogul ZP

2 Likes

01/20/2022 went to visit my brother today and he gave me a $150 gift card
Blessings manifested :raised_hands:t5::pray:t4:

3 Likes

01/21/2021 The downloads are coming in I’m about to take my art/reiki business to the next level. I got some work to do. It’s time to work on the business side of things omg I have a lots to do I have to rebrand and pretty much start from scratch its double the work I have to redo my websites, shops and switch over my llc name, sales tax and all that name but based on where Saturn is placed in my vedic Natal chart my hard work will pay off with big rewards but hard work and discipline is necessary. Mogul is definitely helping me with zeroing in on my purpose and path now I know where my focus should be . Thank you

Listening to 1 loop of seductress today since UA has been upgraded to zp I will continue Listening in zp format when I listen to mogul zp in 2 days

3 Likes

01/22/2022
It’s 2222 :partying_face: Designed my new logo

4 Likes

01/25/2022 finished my cycle of mogul zp
I’m on a 5 day washout
Trying to figure out my next stack I would really like to continue seductress but I feel my priorities have changed a bit.
Ideas for next stack

Renaissance Man
UA ZP
RICH

Stark
Rich
UA

Seductress
RICH
UA ZP

Renaissance man
Stark
RICH

Hmmm🤔 Now I’m thinking about minds eye

I’m focused on building my business but also looking for work. I may need Stark to help me stay productive in both areas and also learn new skills quickly for whatever job I land. I am definitely going out of my comfort zone when applying for positions I am applying to places that will help me develop grow and learn some new skills

My creation for the day

5 Likes

Might I suggest staying with seductress and seeing where UA zp takes you? It’s possible UA zp might bring you the perfect job to supplement the art pursuit. I guess it depends on what you want. If you do want to branch out and develop new skills Stark isn’t a bad one.

I’m biased lol so this is entirely up to you. But in the past it’s been very easy for me to get sucked into the job world and needing to advance my skills, but then I lost time to music. I like to take the position of having a main goal and working on having manifestations that support that.

1 Like

Thanks @Fractal_Explorer yes I totally understand that’s why I resigned from my job last may. But art supplies are expensive :weary: so I need somthing to help me financially so i can purchase the tools i need to create and pay bills until business picks up. I am being picky when it comes to finding work whatever it is has to serve my purpose in some way or help strengthen my skills as a business owner I’ve been applying for some management positions to help me get into a leadership mindset. I have management experience but it’s been a while lol. So I need a program that will help me pick up on things fast.
Thanks so much :pray:t4:

1 Like

I feel that, life of an artist is a tricky one. Hoping it all works out. Sounds like you know exactly what you need at this point in time.

1 Like

@BeautifulSoulGoddess I have been reading your journal, and I think you’re really and I mean REALLY good artist, I personally have seen a few none so pretty paints been sall for a decent amount of money. If I may give you my opinion, don’t be picky looking for work because any job can help you pay for art supplies.

Even more than a new set of skills, I would recommend the job that is less tiring, so that in the end you have more energy to polish the skills you already have. I believe that continuing to paint as you do and perhaps increasing your presence on social networks are the only things you need.

It’s just that the path you are taking is a long one and you need to be patient.
By the way, Ocean Goddess #2 and Q Energy are my favorites.