Venusian Seductress [UA/SED]

12/10/21021 Hello it’s about time I start a journal don’t have everything composed yet but when I woke up today I promised myself I would do this! So here I am, I started my journey with subclub about 6 months ago. I have to go in my memory bank and look up some dates for accurate time frames to match with my progress
The programs I’m using are
Ultimate Artist
Seductress
Goddess - Custom I will list my mods in the next post

I also have Alchemist core but I have not started it yet well I listened to the stage 1 a few times and decided it would be best for me personally to run the program without listening to any other subs

Okay I will be back I’ve been noticing some brain fog lately it takes me forever to write and post sorry for the bad Grammer and hopefully what I say makes sense I have to hurry up and write before I lose what I want to say before I forget since starting my loops again I feel like my thoughts are racing at 1000 miles per hour

12 Likes

I copied this from my introduction post this is a bit of my background and what I believe led me to start my journey with subclub

venus is my planet I’ve been studying the occult for the past 3 years maickal systems, astrology (tropical &vedic) metaphysics solomonic magick planetary energies tons more I enjoy learning about hidden knowledge but I work closely with the energies of venus. Especially because I’m an artist. So that name is a perfect for. I’m so glad I started posting on here so many synchronicities already. I also discovered that the same time I started my Venus mahadasha (great period)is the same time I got this urge to start creating art again which was last year a month after I started this It was my first time painting or doing any art work in 10 years.

My goals when starting subs were to:
Start my business (Art & Reiki practice).
Increase my artistic abilities and creativity
Gain confidence
See Beauty in all things including myself
Evolve I’m my spiritual journey
Advance in my magickal practices
Live a life of luxury and wealth
Bring deep and meaningful relationships into my life that can contribute positively to my path and purpose.
All while being a great mother to my daughters
I know it sounds like a lot but it’s all things Venusian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ok so I’m going to listen to
Ultimate Artist 1x
Seductress 1x
Goddess custom 1x

Last week I was looping Seductress 2x but I noticed I was extremely fatigued taking mid day naps which I’ve never done at least as an adult lol

I’ve been reading alot on the forum I was thinking about switching things up completely but I need to hang in there and be patient with the process I’m coming back from what I guess is referred to as a washout. I have been feeling a bit dark night of the soul ish but I think I’m at the point in my life where I’m ok with starting over on a few things I’m being torn down to be built up so that I’m aligned with what it is I truly want in life.Before starting subs I did a lot inner healing work I feel like the subs will help push what I’ve been doing inward outward. I’ve learned so much these last few years and I was definitely in a hermit phase very to myself, reading,researching, meditating but now I need to take all the knowledge I’ve obtained and apply it and make it practical. U/A definitely helped me with productivity and creativity now I need to focus more on connecting with others setting my prices for my work instead of giving it away even though I don’t regret it all my loved ones have at least one painting of mine hanging in their home and art supplies are not cheap so I’m moving to the next level of things. Business and money :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

I also would like to add before starting UA I was having painters block UA took care of that

30 Likes

Welcome @BeautifulSoulGoddess!

Your journey, your work, and your vision are inspiring.

It sounds like the path and practices you have been following led organically and naturally to these subliminal resources. (I found that magick and meditation led me here too.)

It also sounds like you took your time and really independently explored the subliminals and how they work. 6 months in and you’re sounding solid.

Look forward to the honor of witnessing more of your journey and seeing the otherworldly expressions of your art.

2 Likes

Thank you! and yes your 100% right my spiritual practices and path definitely led me here and most importantly when I was ready. I always think about how I was listening to affirmations, Binaural beats and all that for years and I never came across sub club but subclub made its presence known to me I almost felt like it was something I manifested. I am forever grateful for them their products and this community.

4 Likes

I received my nuraphones yesterday and let me tell you how much of a relief it was waking up this morning with my headphones still on🥳 No more worrying about if I listened to all my loops, my earbuds would always fall out while sleeping so honestly i dont what or how much of the subs i actually consumed when wearing those. The nuraphones are comfortable, sound good and I kept the controls off I’m glad they provide that option. Well I’m excited !!!

2 Likes

Last night I did turn it up a notch on my loops
UA ×2
Seductress ×2
Goddess Custom ×1

I’m not fatigued, I woke up early 6am and in reflection mode.
Coming up with some detalied concrete goals for the rest of this month and the new year. I can’t believe 2022 is right around the corner.
I’m also taking care of some financial things I’ve been Procrastinating on.
In deep thought about my marriage since starting seductress I’ve realized my worth and value and that’s all I will say about that venus retrograde is coming up on the 18th but I’m already feeling the effects of that as well.
My friend texted me this morning with a job opportunity ;work from home and make my own hours which is exactly what I was looking for so I can get some income flowing in while continuing to focus on my artwork and spiritual practices which can be very time consuming. Good start to my day so far.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

12/17/21 I took a rest on Wednesday,
Thursday I only listened to custom 4x
The nuraphones are absolutely awsome.
Last night I finished setting up my Google business account so goal accomplished :partying_face::white_check_mark:
I started my 369 affirmation journal.
I ordered some new canvases reached out to a few people that requested some of my artwork to let them know it’s in the works.
My brother wants me to create some art for his new basement I’m excited but the part that’s making me a bit nervous is he wants me to paint his barn doors :grimacing: omg I cannot mess up his doors :woman_facepalming:t4: I’ve never worked on furniture before so i calmed my nerves by doing some research on how to prep a barn door for acrylic paint pour. There is no way I can pick up a barn door and tilt like I do with my canvases so I will more than likely have to do a Dutch pour and use a blow dryer to create the effects I’m looking for. I also got the idea to use epoxy resin on top of the acrylic paint to add some extra effects and a nice finish. I will be amping up my ultimate artist loops for sure I’m excited :blush:
Peace & Blessings

7 Likes

12/18/2021 I’ve noticed a shift in my eating and am more conscious of what I’m consuming. I’m not snacking :raised_hands:t5: I think this is a result from listening to seductress and my custom which has the fat burning module in it. I stepped on the scale yesterday and I’m down 7 pounds. I also have the exercise motivation module and although I have not been back to the gym, today I told myself ok get yourself going! If you can’t make it to the gym there’s no reason why you can’t start off with some crunches and squats :sweat_smile: so I am doing that tonight.

6 Likes

12/19/2021 I got that seductress glow back!!!
I noticed this summer when I was listening to the sub consistently like I am now my skin radiates this golden glow. My husband keeps giving me compliments and flirting which is not his usual he is addicted to call of duty and is always in his own world but these past few days he’s been super sweet and attentive ect… The only thing is… this is going to sound horrible but I feel a bit disgusted and repulsed by him🤦🏽‍♀️ I mean I know where this is coming from I’ve felt abandoned and neglected our whole marriage so part of my purpose in starting seductress was to build my confidence and self esteem and to help tweak some physical stuff even after going from 300 pounds down to 165 I still struggle with feeling beautiful at times. I’ve been going through a hermit phase the last few years or maybe more like a cocoon stage, now i feel like im ready to break free and fly. I am going to take my husband’s attitude shift as a benefit I don’t know if I will be attracted to him again until he starts working on himself and putting some effort into being a emotionally present husband and father. We will see. This is random but I have talked to him about subs I was actually thinking the Gamer program would be good for him, I always tell him if your spending 12 hours a day on call of duty you should at least be making some money while doing it. But after reading the description I don’t know if that would make things worst idk maybe if he started off with regeneration it would help balance out some of the pain he is trying to escape through playing the games. I’m not forcing anything on him he will let me know when he’s ready. This seductress is making me want to go back out into the world and experience life to the fullest. My hermit/cocoon phase was needed It was not a bad at all I took the time to heal and grow spiritually and gained a lot of esoteric knowledge which is priceless but now I’m ready to laugh,love and have some fun in my life its important that my daughters
always see me with a smile on my face and in a joyful mood :relaxed:

4 Likes

12/20/2021 I feel ok today I listened to my custom in the ultrasonic format 1 loop. Honestly I was questioning myself a lot trying to really figure out my path and if I should go back to a 9-5 and stack my money and work on my art part time. If I go back to a 9-5 I promised myself it has to add value to my path and purpose which has been hard. I don’t want to go back into the insurance field but that’s where my skills are as far as jobs go and the pay is decent :upside_down_face: I’m doubting myself and my goals little bit but it will pass I don’t have anything to worry about. I felt the need to do some angel work today and asked for guidance which is kinda making me think that I should add alchemist to my stack I was so exhausted it took a lot out of me to do the ritual and I think alchemist would help with that. I’m feeling drained goodnight :sleeping:

2 Likes

Wow. A Venusian warrior-queen.

300 to 165 is amazing. And that was pre-subliminals, right? That means your mind is well-developed and in good shape.

One thing, 4 loops of a Qv2 custom is pretty major and intense. Experiment to find your sweet spot but know also that with the Qv2 build ‘less is often more’. (Having said that, I feel like I’m still experimenting and finding my own right approach.)

Personally, I suspect that Gaming Mastery ZP would have a good effect.

There is a creative nucleus within all of our actions and choices, no matter how functional or dysfunctional the immediate manifestations may be. As you’ve pointed out, the games-playing has some kind of function for him, and ultimately connects back to the roots of his mind. My bet is that the Zero Point effect will still facilitate healing, alignment, and inspiration; that most likely transcend gaming alone.

1 Like

If it helps, for the first few years of SubClub, I worked a full time job. It wasn’t until January of this year when I decided to part ways with the 9-5 grind. If necessary, however, I would return to the “grind” with a different mindset.

3 Likes

If he already has an addiction to gaming or he’s using it as escapism, GMX ZP may make it worse. But, if he stacks it with Mogul ZP as a way to launch a pro-gaming / streaming / review career, it would be absolutely perfect. You’ll have to make sure that’s really what he wants to do, however.

3 Likes

uhhh…or this.

(so take my idea above with some grains of salt.)

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading this and giving me some awsome advice @Malkuth @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Thank you! and yes the big weight loss was pre subclub
But I do have to add subclub has helped me maintain the loss and I’m losing more after starting seductress up again :blush:

1 Like

Yes this definitely helps and is very inspiring.
Thank you :pray:t4::blush:

12/21/2021 My mind is all over the place today :upside_down_face:

1 Like