Veles' Khan + Primal Seduction Journal

We did end up spending great time together later on and before that she told me how I’m so attractive and that I keep seducing her with my aura. But also she told me that at this point she is not looking for anything serious, which I’m totally ok with, but I did act a bit jealous and feel like tomorrow she will remember insecure things i said and her level of attraction will go down.

1 Like

Just try to be yourself when you’re around her. Try to think positively about her. You shared some really special moments. There’s beauty in that. If she’s pulling away, that’s ok. There will be others. What you experienced together will always be good. Try to think on that and always treat her as someone who was once special to you. No need to ignore her or be nonchalant. Just try to stay positive.

1 Like

That’s ok. That’s just how it is in most relationships. The attraction can go up or down. It doesn’t change that you had some very good moments together and it is not a reflection of your attractiveness. You are already attractive and you will continue to become even more attractive. There will be others.

1 Like

Everything you’ve said makes me feel much better. Also thank you for actively checking up on my journal, i really appreciate it

1 Like

Btw do these subs work if listened to on one earphone? My right earbud is gonna stop working soon

The don’t require headphones so I assume it’s ok

Ok thank you!

And you listen to masked audios without headphones too?

I use headphones for everything personally. Well, earbuds. Beats Flex.

1 Like

23rd July - 1x Khan st1

So I’ve been thinking how I always manage to uncover my insecurities and jealousy to girls when I’m drinking and i need to stop that.

I want to start taking things easy, not to heart. I’ve been thinking about death today and how we always manage to forget that one day, everything that we know and see will disappear. It might sound depressing but it’s actually quite uplifting for me. It makes me realize that I cannot keep living life full of fear, jealousy, insecurities and regret. It’s not worth it in the end, cos in the end when it’s all over, I want to look back on my life with happiness and joy.

No results today so far, just want to share what I’ve been thinking about.

4 Likes

24th of July

It was not good

I went out with the girl, she seemed quite distant.

After we did have a few drinks and had some fun but there’s some things that happened in between. First of all, she admitted that she wanted to get some space from me, even though she didn’t mention why. Second, my friend joined us, she was more excited to see him than me, that was obvious. It made me feel so bad that i told him not to hit on her, since he always manages to get every girl he wants and it was clear to me that she was into him

1 Like

We had a good talk about it, he said he would never but that’s beside the point. After everyone left we did make out and everything but she didn’t want to have sex with me

Now i don’t mean to sound like a butthurt dude but that’s a clear indication that’s somethings wrong. And I’m left thinking weather it’s me, my di*k size or something. I even questioned her about it, me being drunk and all.

Ugh, i don’t know how to explain how hurt i feel. I feel like such a pucci

It’s not Khan st1, it’s not st4 that’s making me feel like this cos this is nothing new. It’s just that this new situation is effing me up. I’m extremely emotional when it comes to women. That’s why I want to get laid alot. This is the reason why I want to get with as many women as I can so I stop feeling like this

I could write 10 more pages but it will be useless. I feel broken and down

Screw this. Maybe it’s cos I’m still abit drunk, but I’m not gonna let any of this stuff bother me. It’s so effing difficult, but I just can’t.

If she wants space from me, fine. I won’t speak to her at all. Just hello and goodbye when we’re at work. I have to be a Khan, or at the very least, i have to work up to get to Khan

1 Like

I’m thinking of dropping st1 and just going with st4 and PS. I’m starting to gain disbelief in internal healing because I’ve tried too many methods to heal my past and all. I think it’s all about new experiences and actions.

I know it’s hard not to take it personally, but the reality is that her pulling away might not have anything to do with you. There could be so many different reasons why she’s becoming more distant. It’s possible that she’s feeling an emotional connection with you, and she’s resisting it for personal reasons that have nothing to do with you. It would probably be better for you to keep your distance from her, at least for now. Getting some space will help you to begin to see things from a different perspective.

Try to stay on Stage 1 until the end of this cycle. Don’t let this situation derail your progress. You can include Stage 4, if you want, but try to stick with st1 and finish it. You would probably be better off completing st1 and including something like Love Bomb for Humanity. This program will flood you with self love and assertiveness. It’s a new program that appears to have really great potential to do amazing things in your life. Have you downloaded it yet? Check it out.

Something like Wanted or Ascension would be great also, but you want to get to the root of this great realization.

1 Like

Yes I’m keeping a bit of distance, didn’t talk to her much today. Just mostly minding my own business.

I’ll stick to st1, I should already be halfway through the first cycle so why not stick to it.

Also thank you for mentioning love bomb sub, i did download it and plan on using it. Although 4 subs might be too much for real :joy::joy:

I didn’t realize you were using three other subs. lol LBH would help you deal with all these feelings you’re experiencing about this girl, and maybe. I don’t know. Should I mention it? Maybe. Just maybe. She will feel the love, too. I wouldn’t run the sub for that reason though because you never know how she will respond. What matters is that the sub will help you to feel a healthy love for your self. This will only make you stronger in all areas :slight_smile:

1 Like

31st of July - Khan st1

Alright so I decided to take a little break from posting here and skipped one day of listening to subs. Mainly cos I was too busy with work and wanted to reflect on a few things first before posting here.

I haven’t really been out that much these past few days so I don’t really notice anything new or different. One thing that i do wanna mention is my coworkers change of attitude towards me, specifically female co-workers. I’ve always had great relationship with them but ever since starting those subs and going out with that girl, they have been acting strange to me. They stopped inviting me to go out with them, and on top of that they started to talk crap about me to that girl, almost trying to get her to stop seeing me. She told me all of this yesterday. There’s a big possibility that they are simply jealous of me and her having a fling but who knows

1 Like