Veles' Khan + Primal Seduction Journal

Yes, Khan st4, st1 and PS. But I’ll consider adding love bomb to the mix.

1 Like

3rd of August - Khan st4 + PS

Ever since starting those subs, I’ve been partying a lot, much more than I usually do and mostly with this girl.

Another thing I noticed is that lately I’ve been becoming aware of how I act and I can kind of keep myself collected which is a nice feeling, it feels like I’m more in control of myself ñ.

2 Likes

5th of August - Khan st1

Went out with this girl and had a fun but a rocky night.

What sticks to me is that she admitted that she used to like my friend who i was jealous about because I admitted that i used to like a co-worker that she hates. Idk what to think of that but she did say that my friend means nothing to her and she’s “with me” now. Idk…i just don’t know.

Anyway after that talk we ended up staying out and had lots of fun and awesome sex multiple times in different places.

I did get very upset when she said that about my friend and she definitely saw it, but I couldn’t control myself at that point unfortunately. After that little talk we had she said that she’s never going to hurt me cos I’m too good of a person for that

1 Like

seems to me that you should explore your anger/jealousy emotions with your boy’s success. Woman are magnetically attracted to healthy alphas… and a healthy Alpha Male celebrates their friend’s success knowing that there are TONS of fish in the sea. Don’t get caught up in the one, and don’t let any one’s romantic/sexual behaviour/choices impact your self-worth. If she says that she kinda has a thing for your friend, your response should be “hells ya, he’s hot!” Be playful with women, and of the mindset that there’s another one around the corner. Women are opportunities to improve your attractiveness by practicing playing with each interaction. Not to get intense or too serious. How anyone responds to “bad” news will always tell you how much of a leader that person is.

2 Likes

A healthy amount of jealousy is necessary to protect what you have. It should spur you into actions to improve your success.

However, I would make sure to do whatever you can to purge your negative feelings now if you want that relationship to continue. It’s gonna stress you and add more stress if 8 months down the road… it gets deeper and persists. You’re the man, bro!

The test you must pass now is being the most confident/successful rock 🪨 that you can be. A glowing example of what a man is. It is an amazing feeling when your partner is proud of you and their friends want a man like you. That’s how you know you’re that guy.

Whenever big stuff like this happens you set a benchmark that can go higher or lower. That’s a standard. The beauty of this is, she says she is with you and if you want to continue this, your best bet is aiming for that next benchmark in your life to be that outstanding guy. Impressions are not permanent, they evolve.