Veles' Khan + Primal Seduction Journal

Yeah running st1 with st4 is what I was thinking of doing, however I also want to include primal seduction and fear it might be too much.
Although I guess I could do it like this

St1 + st4
Rest
Primal seduction
Rest
St1 + st4

1 Like

Your plan meets the guidelines. Give it a try. Itā€™s only about a month. At the end of that cycle, you will be proud that you ran the programs that you were interested in running.

If you fear that it might be too much then either consider doing things differently or go in prepared that it might get hard, but you will grow from this and will come out better a month from now.

Thereā€™s always Libertine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mostly fear that it might be too much for my subconscious to handle, resulting in little benefits. But weā€™ll see

1 Like

16th July - rest day

In the morning I felt a bit moody, but nothing to complain about.
However by going outside, I noticed that my walk and attitude were more confident compared to usual. In fact, I felt quite dominant.
I was shopping at the mall, i go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. In the mirror I saw a depressing look in my eyes. I thought to my self - ā€œdamn, this is what people see, huh?ā€ I put on a more ā€œhappy, excitedā€ attitude, went out the bathroom and man, it was like the world changed.
I actually started to feel good, more dominant than earlier, but in a light hearted way this time. Almost every girl was looking at me, a few smiles my way too. I felt good internally, like I own this place

3 Likes

Alright guys this is great.

So there is this one girl I like who I usually didnā€™t see any success with. Mainly cos whenever I see her, she acts in a non caring way towards me.

So tonight she messsges me, inviting me to go out with her and her friends.

Long story short, we all have a good time, we have fun, but during the night I notice that this girl starts getting close to me. One thing leads to another and we have sex in the club bathroom. After that we go to my place and have more.

This is kinda surreal tbh. Now, i always felt like thereā€™s something between us and that her non caring attitude is just acting, but I didnā€™t expect this

5 Likes

Itā€™s hard for me to understand how and why this all happened, but man, Iā€™m pretty damn happy about it

2 Likes

That is awesome.

I understand that ā€œI canā€™t believe this is happening!ā€ feeling. Donā€™t let yourself stay in that mindset too long, though. Play with the mindset of something similar to ā€œOf course thatā€™s what happened. I am me, after all.ā€

Iā€™ve made the mistake of trying to stay ā€œtoo humbleā€ and lost someone since my mindset didnā€™t get or stay congruent.

Iā€™m happy for ya, bro.

Probably. Take your time with each stage and youā€™ll get a much better result. Iā€™d suggest at least three months per stage.

You have a good inner voice. Congrats on your great results :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Noted! Thanks so much!

17th July - Khan st1 1 loop + st41 loop

Nothing really happened today, just hungover from last night so Iā€™ve been home all day.
I guess I notice that Iā€™m starting to have realization that I am worthy of the life that I want to live, I deserve it.

2 Likes

18th July - rest day.

Nothing new really happened that day. Went out for a few drinks with friends and that girl I saw success with, we hooked up again later on.

Also almost got into a fight with some drunk dude who was hitting on her.

1 Like

19th July - 1x PS

Nothing new today either, just ran a loop of PS recently so if anything happens Iā€™ll make sure to update, however I feel like staying home and going to sleep a bit earlier.

1 Like

20 July.

Well, today was quite disappointing. I donā€™t really want to vent too much but Iā€™m taking this journal also as something to make me feel better, as I cannot talk about this with anyone.

First of all the relationship with this girl has been stalling. I notice her not paying much attention to me, kind of like she used to before everything happened. I notice her looking at my friend a lot, who always, and i mean always manages to get attention from girls. Heā€™s a very good friend, but I must admit that at times I get jealous when girls that I like gravitate more to him.

Today I felt like shit so our of pure emotions I decided to play PS and Khan st4.

I did go out today with that girl and her sister today, but it didnā€™t feel right. Like something was missing. I was in my head and kept quiet most of the time. I felt like what we had going on was disappearing and felt this need to try to do something about it, and man did it feel bad. Itā€™s like going back to my old miserable behaviour.

At times it did seem like she was comfortable with me, getting closer, but at times she was pulling away. At the end of the night I suggested that maybe we should go to my place, but she said she was too tired and we parted ways

Tomorrow theyā€™re going to a park with her sister and I was gonna come along. But now Iā€™m thinking that i wonā€™t even mention me coming, unless she asks me first. Ugh, this feels like crap.

One thing I remember on the day that we first hooked up is the feeling of being at the top of the world. Like I felt great, kind of not like myself now that i look back at it. And i remember on that day me being 100% sure of myself and that something is gonna happen, even before she invited me out.

Now Iā€™m wondering how do I get that feeling back? That confidence and charm?

If anyone can relate to this, please share your experience

And since we work together, i have to see her everyday and i donā€™t know weather I should stop paying attention to her at all or not, like not even look her way and be very nonchalant. I donā€™t wanna come off as butthurt either, you know

1 Like

21 July - rest day.

Yeah guys this was quite a ride.

I ended up going out with that girl and her sister to fountain park, and it went quite nice.

Me and that girl ended up talking alot about some things we never got to before, which was great but the bad thing is that out if my drunkenness, i told her too much. For example i asked her if she likes my friend and stuff like that. Itā€™s embarrassing to think about now

1 Like