Using Subliminals To Have Sex With 10 New Women Per Month

Darn it. Somehow I still find gems like this. I’ve typically been timing ultimas closer to the event than that. Sounds like I should be using the life chargers when they come out!

2 Likes

The women are aroused by who you are
This means what you feel and believe about yourself is of utmost importance and brings you further than attraction

Attracted are women by how you present yourself and what you can present.

Arousal is stronger :grin:
Inner game is Key
Also outer game is a 100% function of inner game

And I would change the word inner game to Inner Values

So cleaning your inner state first and then upgrading is a sure win.

Primal/ primal Seduction / love bomb/ sex Mastery /godlike Masculinity :wink:

Good Journey to you

6 Likes

Hey dude, I haven’t read through this page past #15 post, so if someone else said something about this, disregard. I’m not going to bother clicking the link because I’m pretty sure that ‘playing it as much as possible’ applied to the pre-Q build.

Q doesn’t need more than 2 loops max when you first start out. The actually recommendation is 1.

A loop is listening to it once, yes.

Honestly, I don’t understand why you haven’t run Primal Seduction. Your entire journal screams to me ‘this guy would go FAR with PS’.

(Unsolicited advice following): you could use some sexual healing, I sense it through your words. Primal Seduction is what you need, my guy. Disregard if it doesn’t resonate

I also agree with @Floridianninja that you would be well served with shifting your approach.

I don’t know what country you live in, but keep in mind; we’re kind of in a global pandemic. I’m pretty sure the majority of women aren’t primed to be seduced by a drive by conversation, lol. YOU have to spark her interest.

2 Likes

One thing I want to give you a huge thumbs up for is putting yourself out there in the m these times, that’s wassup :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Day 3

Date = Saturday April 17th

before i get to the details i want to give an update on my issues with management.

unfortunately nothing has improved.

I’m still pretty much super frustrated and unhappy at the way management deals with things.

my thread detailing my frustrations at the terrible instructions in libertine has been locked/closed by a cofounder.

and my request for a post made in this thread to be removed was denied by a moderator.

my request for the person who made that post be blocked from posting in here in the future was ignored and this member chose to continue posting here.

I’m not sure why management does not seem to agree that i should be able to have some say on what happens in my own journal. i think its a reasonable request.

anyways, so yeah if you enjoy these detailed updates then im not sure how much longer i will be here at all.

But im still here for now so lets get to the details of my 3rd day ever using subliminals.

Which Subliminal Did You Use Today?

• I listened to the tape called “Libertine Ultima” on the download page

• It’s 59 min and 54 sec long

• I listened to the tape 3 times

• I finished listening the first time at 4:45 pm or 5:27 pm. i made a mistake in my notes and somehow have 2 times written down. im 80% sure 5:27 pm is the correct time. volume was at 40. i listened while doing chores and talking to the other people in the house.

• i finished listening the 2nd time at 6:27 pm. during this session i was mostly doing chores and then during last 10-20 min of listening i was sitting and reading news on my phone at the same time. and i remember while reading the news and listening i could hear other people in the house talking downstairs. i started this session with volume at 40 but raised it to 47 after 42 min and 30sec of listening. at 55 min and 1 sec i lowered the volume back down to 40.

• i finished listening for the 3rd time at 7:33 pm. volume at 40 the whole time. 35 min and 40 sec into this session i noticed ear pain and slight headache. i thought maybe i should stop but decide to continue. 52 min and 50 sec into this session, i went to ,my room, shut off the lights and laid down on my bed and finished listening in that position.

• while in bed i started feeling a warm sensation that i remember already feeling while listening in the past during these 3 days. the interesting is the only time i ever feel the warmth or anything else while listening is when im laying in bed as i listen

• so its interesting to me that apparently subliminals work even if you listen while talking to people, watching tv, noise everywhere,etc…i guess that warmth i only feel when alone in my room does not matter since only when in my bed alone do i feel the warmth or anything else.

• I’m not sure if im wasting my time by writing such detailed notes on how i listen but my gut says it matters so for now i will keep tracking exactly how i listen.

Results With Women.

• Environment = busy street where there is a lot of bars and restaurants. I walked around in this area and approached attractive women i saw.
  • I started my session at 9:23 pm

Outfit = i was wearing these gym pants that i guess make it very easy to see my dick. im mentioning this today because it will become very relevant when i explain my interactions with women tonight.

Approach #1 (10:32 pm) =

2 girls. 1 girl had a mask. im not sure how i missed that she had a mask because i usually avoid approaching girls with masks as i assume they are not open to meeting strangers. so somehow i missed that one girl had a mask.

i approach. both girls are hot. blonde with mask and brunette. the blonde is closer to me and as we talk she starts doing something i see a lot that im still not sure what to do about.

the blonde as we talk is just getting unnecessarily close to me. she is so close she is basically rubbing her body on me. i could not see her face with mask but this girl had really hot body with nice juicy ass and im pretty sure she was wearing yoga pants.

so as she is rubbing her body against me i start to get aroused and i get a boner. and this is where my outfit comes in and why i mentioned it.

so the brunette who is across from me i can tell she is noticing i have boner and the way she reacted was…was…honestly im not sure how to describe her reaction…i cannot classify it as either positive or negative…it seemed like she did not know what to do…

she kept talking to me normally and then would look at my dick as well at times. after a few min neither of them showed any blatant signs of being attracted to me so i thanked them both and left.

ok so i already know anyone reading this is going to be thinking “are you an idiot, you do not think a girl rubbing her body on you is blatant attraction”? and my answer to you is “i do not know” what to classify these girls.

I actually get this type of reaction all the time. girls will come super close to me and basically start rubbing their body against me. but the problem is that when this happens these girls seem to be having an unconscious reaction to me. its really weird. its like their body is acting on its own and they are drawn to me. its a really weird thing that im not sure what it means or what is happening.

i have even had more extreme examples. once i approached these 2 girls. within 20-30 sec of me talking to them one girl was in front of me so close that any closer would pretty much be kissing range, and the other girl was literally resting her head on my shoulder. the girl resting her head on my shoulder seemed to be in a trance. she literally looked hypnotized like something about me was drawing her to me.

it was weird. after 1 few sec on her having her head on my shoulder i turned and looked at her and said “are you tired?” and she got this look like she suddenly realized what she was doing and had snapped out of the trance and she removed her head from my shoulder.

so yes i know people reading this will say its for sure attraction but im not sure. im still trying to figure why girls have this reaction to me. what it means and what to do when it happens. all i know is that not once did this blonde in the mask do anything that i would consider a conscious sign of attraction. she never said anything verbally that showed attraction to me and she never looked at me the way attracted girls do. yes she seemed to be drawn to me as if my body was a magnet pulling hers to me but that seemed like her body acting on its own so im not sure what that is.

anyways, so yeah this is just a really long way for me to explain why im choosing not to count that as blatant attraction. maybe in the future i will learn more about this aspect and will realize it was but for now i feel this is the wisest decision.

after this first approach i took a break to go watch the ben askren fight. the fight was a mismatch so after only 12 min i was back to work.

• Approach #2 (11:36 pm)

• girl with really really really nice ass

• i had actually seen this girl earlier in the night talking to another guy so was happy to see her again later and get a chance to approach.

• I would end up regretting ever meeting this girl as this turned into one the strangest and worst interactions i have ever had with another human being.
  • so i approach this girl and im surprised to see she is on the phone right as im about to speak to her
  • to those of you who have been wondering what i mean by “blatant attraction”; the way this girl reacted to me at the start is an example of blatant attraction.

• so i approach and she gives me this hand raise to kind of say “wait im on the phone”, then she immediately grabs my hand and is literally holding on to me. at this point i already know this girl likes me.

• unfortunately, up close this girl was just not my type facially. like honestly her face was like 2/10 to me. but her body was like 10/10 to me so i definitely was till interested.

• so she is holding to my hands and then when she gets off the phone and we start talking this girl gets even more blatant. she is just calling me “babe”…“babe”…“babe”…just every 2 sentence ends with “babe”. she is also just getting super close to me and literally keeps “accidentally” rubbing her ass on my dick. and then she just starts blatantly doing random things to turn her ass to me so i can look at it. its like she was aware her ass was her best feature and wanted to make sure i noticed.

• unfortunately, this girl quickly starts to show red flags that looking back i should have left her for.

• so we are talking. and eventually she is like “lets go to popeyes” and she grabs my hand like we are a couple and we start to walk. as we walk she says something about i need to pay for her. i would never spend money on a random girl so i tell she she should pay for me and she agrees. we get to popeyes and they are closed.

• red flag #1 = as we are standing at door of popeyes, she sees this random guy in a car and goes up to him and is talking to him. it was weird. she just suddenly walked to him. im not sure what to do and im thinking “does she know him?’” …after a few seconds im like “lets go to mcdolnalds”. she walks back to me again grabs my hand like we are a couple and we start to walk towards mcdonalds.

• red flag #2 = I’m like “did you know that guy?”…she is like " i do not know that fucking "A*** N****

• red flag #3 = as we are walking towards mcdonalds these guys pass buy on their skateboards and she yells at one of them “Skater Boy!!!” like she is making fun of them for no reason

• its around this time that things start to get very weird. suddenly i guess she noticed my boner. so again my outfit comes in play here. from the time we left popeyes this girl just keeps talking about my dick …“why is your dick out?”…“why are you wearing these pants?’…“why is your dick showing?”…just over and over…i was not sure how to react. i said “why do you keep looking?”…“you’re the one who kept rubbing your ass on it””"

• when we get to mcdonalds she goes up to this random girl in a car and is like “look at his dick and is pointing at me” .

• and this is where things become very weird and dangerous, we are sitting on these stones outside of mcdonalds talking and she is like “im going to punch your dick”…im assuming she is joking so i laugh and im like “you can punch my stomach; i would like to have kids one day so do not punch my dick”

• and then this fucking crazy woman literally takes a full force swing at my erect penis. i was shocked. thankfully i have good instincs/reaction time so at last sec i kind of moved my body and she ended up mostly hitting my rib cage and side. it was a surreal moment.

• i was shocked she would do something so dangerous, she was besides me and i had an erection so the angle she tried to punch me at could have literally fractured my penis. had i not reacted like i did i might in in a hospital right now.

• so after this i finally realize this girl is psycho. i get up and im like " i thought you where joking this entire time but you are not. get away from you ugly"…i say this and start walking away from her. at this point im really angry and i want nothing to do with this girl.

• as i walk away i notice she is following me. i get even more angry and now im just saying the worst things i can think of about her face/appearance. “why are you following you t***** looking” “get away from me you ugly” “fuck you ugly”…

• she says something bout me being disrespectful and then she pulls out her phone as she is following me and then she is like “yeah he is wearing this and this and this”…“we are on this street”…and then things get even weirder when she says something like “yeah bring your gun” …so basically she made it sound like she called someone on the phone, told the person where i was and what i looked like and told the person to come kill me.

• eventually she stops following me and goes the opposite way. 1-2 min after i was thinking “maybe i should just go home” “what if she actually called someone to come after me?” …but i decided that she was probably just bluffing and messing with me so i actually stayed in the same area for another 20-30 min and tried to do more approaches.

• i ended up doing 1 more approach but im not counting it in my data/stats because the woman was very old. she looked good from far but up close she looked way older and im pretty sure she even had grey her. super nice lady and very friendly. i actually would not mind having sex with a woman like that just to see what its like. but for now i do not think it makes sense to include this interaction in my stats.

My Thoughts About This Session

My strategy tonight was the same i always use on the street.

I approach using a neutral/indirect question to see if any girl in the group is attracted to me instantly just from my looks and if not i move on.

i would say i did a good job of sticking to my strategy.

of course the main question tonight is “did libertine play a part in the behavior of that crazy girl who almost fractured my penis?”

I’m too tired right now to think deeply but im 80% sure libertine played a role because looking back at my life i cannot remember an interaction with a woman ever that was quite like this girl.

im again very very mad at myself. i should have left this girl way earlier. i even remember that she kept spitting on the street several times which to me is just nasty/unfeminine/trashy behavior i find very unattractive.

i probably should have just walked away from her when she spit on the street while on the phone when i first approached her.

im very very disappointed in myself for ignoring so many red flags. this crazy woman almost fractured my penis and there where like 4 red flags before that she was not someone to be around.

the other mystery of tonight is why did she seem so obsessed with my dick, this seems to almost certainly be libertine. i wear sweatpants and gym pants all the time and i cannot ever remember a reaction like this girl. she seemed to lose her mind and become angry at me after noticing my pants made my dick really visible. this part im 95% sure is libertine as i really do not remember anything similar ever happening to me ever.

im not even in a mood to analyze what else happened tonight. my only thought is “this fucking crazy woman almost fractured my penis”…i just keep thinking of the moment she took a full force swing at my erect penis and almost sent me to the hospital. part of me wishes someone had seen it and i could have then called the police or something. what this girl did was extremely dangerous and i wish she could get arrested/punished for that,

as far as stats.

i have now done 9 approaches with subliminals and 0 girls blatantly attracted to me.

im not counting the psycho girl even though she was blatantly attracted at the start; with the way things ended she has to be considered a failed attempt.

9 approaches in 3 days is also a massive problem. i need to be doing way more approaches. 2 approaches for a Saturday night is unacceptable and i need to do way more approaches next weekend.

Did You Notice Anything Different/Unusual/New During This Session?

yes the details are in the section above called “My Thoughts About This Session”

What’s Next?

i do not really have the mental energy to even think much right now.

my mind just keeps think of that psycho girl almost fracturing my fucking penis and almost ruining my life.

part of me also wonders if she did hit it partially. maybe i should go see a doctor to make sure.

im just extremely annoyed she would just do something so dangerous.

one thing is for sure if i ever test libertine again, i will be hyper aware of any violent behavior from women. if i ever notice any violent behavior from women while on libertine i will stop using it forever.

as far as next tests. i only approach women 3 times a week right now so next tests if i stay in this community will be in 4 days.

im not sure what i will do during next 4 days as far as listening to subluminal. im extremely busy on my 4 work days a week so not sure i will have time even if i want to.

anyways, that’s all. take care.

3 Likes

You’re such a little ray of sunshine. Are you sure Optimist is the best choice for a username?

Must have missed that one.

The challenge in creating instructions is that we’ve seen such a large difference between people and the way that subliminals work for them that we can’t give a single instruction that works for everybody.

If you have am engineer’s mind like many of us do, you prefer a clear-cut 1-2-3 plan of attack. Sorry, we can’t give you that. That’s what the forum is for.

Try Meng’s FAQ thread. You may find more to work with there.

Nope. I do surprisingly little moderating. Our users prefer their moderators in moderation and I try to honor that. So I left the flag open for more experienced people to handle.

It was denied because the post was only trying to be helpful in that case and was polite enough in doing so. Other people reading your journal might actually like the references and will look up those products for themselves.

Also, you pretty much gave permission to keep it, twice:

Liquid honored your request and removed his other posts. He didn’t have to do that.

I don’t think that’s even possible. We can only block somebody forum-wide and I will certainly not do that just because he stepped on your toes right after you put them on the wrong side of the bed in the morning.

Liquid is a decent guy. And from what I can see scrolling up he did remove his other posts, apart from one where he answered another user. And he hasn’t posted here since. I think his remaining contribution would have been forgotten by now if you hadn’t just brought it up again.

Yes, you have some say. In the end, forum owner trumps journal owner. We are responsible for keeping this place nice for everybody, not just you.

We’ll try and respect your wishes when it comes to your journal and we ask that other users do to, but like I mentioned before, we expect people - including you - to remain respectful too. You can decorate your room any way you want, but you can’t burn down the house or expect total freedom, since you’re not the one paying the rent.

And I offer my compliments to the users that deleted their own posts after realizing they were less than kind.

Like I wrote before, there most certainly are people that value your contribution and I’d like to see it continue. Just maybe take a breath and count to 10 before you post certain things? No need to fan the flames every time they start to fade.

And if you don’t like my very long posts clogging up your journal, maybe not publicly attack “management”?

9 Likes

@TheRationalOptimist

Even if you are quoting someone or yourself, please avoid posting negative labels such as “slut”.

2 Likes

I saw you edited my post.

So are you saying that is against forum rules?

If yes, then what about dirty talk during sex or stuff like that? There are situations where a word like “slut” can be use in a situation that is not negative.

But honestly if you are going to start editing my posts when im breaking down interactions then the journal is no longer useful to me personally and i will probably just keep a journal offline/private then.

The management of this company continues to just dissapoint me over and over. Cannot believe you edited a breakdown of an interaction.

Unbelievable.

Unlike the way I spoke to you the last time, I will explain it to you in a sincere way. I was pretty rude to you then but now I am wondering whether I should have apologized since you don’t really seem to care much what others think. This can be a good thing in having a single minded focus but unfortunately you cannot learn.

Anyways, back to the topic, the cofounder @Fire had already explained to you in the locked thread why he did so. And he even agreed with you regarding why responses from customer care are currently slow and what steps Subclub is taking to rectifying this matter. Let me assure you that you are not the only one facing this situation but if you are patient, you will get the response from them or in the case of your journal, you get valuable advice from experienced forum members.

I would ask you again to reconsider how you talk about this place after repeated explanations of why it is so.

Impatience is understandable but continued unwarranted comments despite explanations from the cofounders themselves, will not serve you well.

EDIT: on the bright side, you are willing to go out in the field and take action relentlessly. Despite the reaction you are getting, I would advice you to continue since you are still only a few days in. Also consider the advice others have given to run Primal Seduction along with Libertine. You will get much needed sexual healing

EDIT 2: girls coming closer to you and rubbing themselves against you is a clear sign of comfort and sexual interest (also signs that Libertine is working). Just ask them whether they want to hang out at your place, take them home and…action!

4 Likes

I believe this is the ‘aura’ aspect of Libertine activating.

4 Likes

Some users, male and female ones, may take offense at that section of your post. You were clearly using the word to hurt in that case. And since we weren’t there we can’t feel like you did and so it seems a bit too much.

So yes, in this case I do believe the forum rules would prefer it if you censor yourself a little bit more.

Yes, under the right circumstances and in the right conditions, when in a safe place, it may heighten the sexual tension and excitement. But I don’t usually go into that much detail even in my handwritten journal. It’s a journal, not a porn script.

Out of personal interest, would you really give us all a play-by-play of your sexual interactions?

We usually advise people to do both. A handwritten private journal which goes into detail and a journal on the forum to show people your journey and allow them to both learn from it and to maybe steer you into another direction if they see you making mistakes they made on their own journey.

The journal on the forum doesn’t have to go into massive detail. In some cases, you can quote the exact words, in this case you could have shortened it to say you were getting angry and started throwing insults at her to make her stop following you.

The fact that you felt the need to quote yourself probably means you were reliving and feeling it again. I get that. Which is why I always re-read my entire post before I submit it to the forum, just to place myself into the shoes of a complete stranger reading it. Get a sense if it’s too much maybe.

9 Likes

i sent my first ticket request on the same day i joined here which i think was Wednesday April 14th.

I sent my 2nd ticket request Friday April 16th.

both ticket requests have never been replied to as of right now on the 19th.

i can look and post and see if i can find the exact times and post screenshots if you want?

hi there.

i only skimmed this post.

obviously you are a moderator so i need to check you posts just in case you are messaging me about some forum policy or rule.

that is why i skimmed the post to check for that.

But besides reminding/enforcing rules i am NOT interested in any suggestions/advice/feedback from you and would prefer if you would not post in this journal unless its regarding some forum rule or policy.

thank you.

thank you for the encouragement.

have you read post 981 in the libertine main discussion?

again, im going to follow what the cofounder says who im assuming knows better then you.

also post 966 in that thread is relevant.

you are making a lot of wrong assumptions in this post and im too mentally tired to write a long post to address them. i do need to write more info about my process and what im trying to do because i definitely left out info that would make it easier for people to make useful suggestions. i will add that asap.

hi there,

i did not read a single word of this post.

i am not interested in any feedback, advice or suggestions from you and would prefer that you stop posting in this journal.

thank you.

I look forward to it.

Dude just make an offline journal, you sound like a dude with fragile ego… if nobody can post here,
what is it worth to write it publicly?

in dating, and life in general you have to learn to take feedbacks from others.

i suggest you run only healing titles for couple of monthes to help shift your mindset from a victim to a more mature individual.

dw, i wont post here again, it is just funny seeing how you shut everybody up instead of looking within and trying to figure out how to change your approach.

gl

4 Likes

Hi @TheRationalOptimist,

I like your methodical approach on journaling and taking action.

The general rules do not apply to everyone. I’m a bit of an extreme case. I run way more loops than most of the people on this forum, as I do not see any results at all with low loops. I guess I am not that sensitive, or I have some kind of mental block. Who knows.

I just know that I get great results with wealth related subs.

I sometimes run the Q powered subs 20+ hours per day. For most that is way too much.

I do not have any experience with the Ultimas, as I feel nothing on them. Most likely I would have to run them much more to see any results.

You might want to experiment more on how you run the Libertine.

1 Like