[Unofficial Query] What do you want in Renaissance Man?

@Lion

Apologies! I’ll stop derailing the thread now

1 Like

ah, @remarkable…we meet again.

1 Like

So we do.

Keeping well, I trust.

2 Likes

work in progress, man; work in progress.

2 Likes

Any news on when RM will be released?

1 Like

No idea really. But am guessing it will be soon

1 Like

Ability to appreciate visual art, music and literature. I’m not sure if Ultimate Artist, Ultimate Music Producer, Ultimate Writer and Rembrandt facilitate this.

2 Likes

Tagging @Fire and @SaintSovereign on this thread. Any possibility of Renaissance Man coming soon?

1 Like

8 Likes

I’ll bet it’ll take a month or two.
But sure’s gonna be worth it!

Who knows, could be released in two weeks…
Or tomorrow?
Or April.

One thing’s clear. SC sure does keeps us in the edge of our seats.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign what subs you suggest one should “master” to build solid foundations for RM?
Is DR enough?

2 Likes

Hard question to answer. Depends on what you’ll use Renaissance Man to do. Dragon Reborn or Regeneration is always a good choice. StarkQ if you’re going to use Renaissance Man to improve your innovative art. Emperor / EoG / etc. if you plan on making money with your art.

5 Likes
1 Like

HAH! I WON!!!
My hunch was right!

1 Like

You were. I was cracking up. I think my spontaneous absences are becoming an indicator that we’re about to drop something. :wink:

2 Likes

I must say, I’m shocked. Out of the blue decided to enter the forums and instantly saw the newest release.
Honestly I think this is to be at the right place, right time.
Feels good.

Looking great with the newest release! The power of molding earth, fate and desires lie in your artistic hands. I love the desc.

Hey, it took me a year tor realize that. Nice to apply that knowledge into theory!

1 Like

Is this the fastest turnaround product in SubClub history?

1 Like

Hahaha, we’ve actually been working on it for quite some time. I ran it all last week when on vacation.

4 Likes

Will this be part of your stack for the near future?

Definitely R.I.C.H.