[Unofficial Query] What do you want in Renaissance Man?

I feel like this is going to be the more artistic variant of Stark. While Stark assumingely has more focus on technological innovation, I would think RM would have more focus on artistic innovation - whether through music, art, writing, or being a thought leader.

I anticipate and would love for this title to be a conglomeration of elements from Stark and Ultimate Artist, with a push to really cultivate your gifts and become massively successful, wealthy, and influential through your creative expressions.

4 Likes

In all honesty I wonder what niche the Renaissance Man product will fill ?. They seem to have every aspect covered with previous products. Having said that SC continue to surprise me like dragon reborn i never expected that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The essence of a Renaissance man is someone who has aquired knowledge, proficiency, and even mastery in more than one field. What we see as impressive of the most iconic ones is mastery in multiple major fields, like scientific innovation, technology, and art. I think this capacity and the character traits that would lend to that need to remain the essence of the title.

3 Likes

Traditional wisdom i might have said donā€™t pair the two. Now i believe its possible to pair them or any other product just like its possible to have one or more archetype.

2 Likes

I am about to put you on the spot. Since over the past 6 months, would you say your thinking about life has become less black and white?

1 Like

have you been pairing them?

1 Like

@RVconsultant It certainly has.

@Azriel not paired them its my hypothesis.

2 Likes

one of my favorite moments here, was when @RVconsultant said to someone 'Iā€™m about to put you on the spot ā€¦are you a gay man?"

and @lrw said ā€œIā€™m a straight woman whose always been a woman, thanks for the laughsā€ (likely paraphrasing)

:joy:

4 Likes

This already exists.

It is called capitalism.

3 Likes

@Lion

Apologies! Iā€™ll stop derailing the thread now

1 Like

ah, @remarkableā€¦we meet again.

1 Like

So we do.

Keeping well, I trust.

2 Likes

work in progress, man; work in progress.

2 Likes

Any news on when RM will be released?

1 Like

No idea really. But am guessing it will be soon

1 Like

Ability to appreciate visual art, music and literature. Iā€™m not sure if Ultimate Artist, Ultimate Music Producer, Ultimate Writer and Rembrandt facilitate this.

2 Likes

Tagging @Fire and @SaintSovereign on this thread. Any possibility of Renaissance Man coming soon?

1 Like

8 Likes

Iā€™ll bet itā€™ll take a month or two.
But sureā€™s gonna be worth it!

Who knows, could be released in two weeksā€¦
Or tomorrow?
Or April.

One thingā€™s clear. SC sure does keeps us in the edge of our seats.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign what subs you suggest one should ā€œmasterā€ to build solid foundations for RM?
Is DR enough?

2 Likes