As I’m wrapping up months of running ST4 exclusively - i’m considering my next stack. A couple of notes on the experience:
1) Women: with emperor, I had “something” that made women give me the puppy eyes: like 1-2 seconds, looking at me, feeling a bit intimidated. It was like they couldn’t take their eyes off me. sometimes they would blush. I lost that with Khan and want it back. My steady girlfriend(I’m in an open relationship) adores my khan-like attitude. Not so much with emperor.
2) Drive: with emperor I had a huuge drive to do things, but focusing on short term needs. Khan reduced the daily drive, but made me think long term and focus on doing things to meet my long term needs. A balance between the 2 would be great: huge drive but focus on longer needs as well
3) Productivity: for me emperor was miles ahead of khan in terms of productivity. I was literally waking up 2 minutes before my alarm started. It was amazing and I want that back
4) Physical: with emperor I was working out 6 times / week. with Khan I do lose a day here and there and even up to a week pause. Want that back as well.
5) Communication: Khan is doing a wonderful job for a laid back, rational communication style. With Emperor I as getting a bit aggressive when people did not agree with me and in a very polite way I made it clear that they are idiots.Love the Khan on this one.
6) Joyfulness: life seems super good with Khan, things are better, optimism all around. I do walk around with a smile on my face. With emperor, I was feeling a bit alone - but not in a negative way. I want the Khan from this pov
Ok, so the idea would be to create a stack to combine what I want from khan and emperor experiences. I’ve run subliminals in parallel (headphones and phone), so I’m not worried about an overloaded playlist - I’m willing to give it a shot.
So what do you think about this playlist: