Ultima Journal placement?

I decided this morning that for now I am only going to Run Executive. Most days I have stuff to as everyone does but often it’s things I don’t want to do or I lack any motivation. With The Executive I want to build good habits

So will you be doing more loops of it as well?

PS Cartoon-app gave you LASIK surgery? :wink:

1 Like

I feel you, it sucks feeling like you’re chasing after money instead of it chasing after you. So many times you have to makes choices between things that you know would make your life better or you and yours happier simply because you can only pick one.

Plus, I don’t like how I feel when I learn of other people’s success when I should be happy for them. Having some wealth and success of my own would really help there.

Here’s to a prosperous journey! :champagne:
You can pay me back for that bottle of champagne later. :wink:

5 Likes

Very true. My only issue right now is how am I going to get there? I am going to restart one book I have and then read the sequel. I may also throw in random loops of BLU but I don’t want to over do it. Just so tired of feeling like my life isn’t mine. That I have to answer to people I don’t want to or shouldn’t have to. I want the ability to walk away if I want

4 Likes

I would rather be rich and miserable than poor and happy if those are the only options. It has been something I have wanted for so long more than anything to be completely honest.

1 Like

Make sure to remind yourself those aren’t the only two options. Most rich but miserable people get miserable from working 16 hours a day to get rich.

It’s that feeling of financial independence you’re probably longing for.
When you no longer have to ever check your bank balance because you know your card will never be declined.
When you can choose to work at something you actually love doing simply because it makes you feel good.
When you can take a vacation whenever you feel like it for however long you feel like because you need a break.
When you can shop at the bio-section of the store without wondering why it all costs twice at much.

Makes me feel lighter just imagining it.

3 Likes

You want financial freedom…

2 Likes

I’ve been running The Executive primarily for the last few days with Regeneration and Elixir thrown in as well. It must be doing something because I am able to not get distracted by things that frustrate or annoy me and today I have gotten quite a bit done even though I wasn’t able to get my ADHD meds from the pharmacy until about an hour ago. I ran Executive when I woke up this morning and just started a loop of Elixir. Right now the only other thing I am going to add to my stack is Beast Unleashed on days I work out right away in the morning either before or after I run one loop of The Executive
I also purchased a book on self awareness which is something I really want to work on and develop to a high level.
This is the book

2 Likes

Just hit a wall of sorts. I want to become better and I have hit some resistance by folks around me that don’t want to be inconvenienced or act like they are

1 Like

On the flip side of what I just posted I must be growing a bit as the things people around me do don’t make me anywhere near as anxious as it used to

3 Likes

I have noticed a difference in results since I switched to listening with my bluetooth headphones 90% of the time

Ran one loop of BLU earlier and now I’m running a second loop. Going to run QL Stage 1 for a few loops later and give Stark Ultima a run. I’ve decided one day is for Regeneration and Elixir and the next day will be for BLU and QL with Executive or Beast Unleashed thrown in when I need to get shit done or on days I workout . I’m not in the best mood today. Just don’t feel like dealing with meaningless things

Ran Executive a couple of hours ago and now I’m running a loop of Regeneration and will probably run at least one loop of Elixir later before bed. Like I was discussing with @anon2351792 the combination of Regeneration and Elixir is doing quite a bit for me. The last couple of days but especially today I don’t feel so pessimistic and I feel like my silly sense of humor is coming back as I let more shit go. Definitely feeling more like myself.

2 Likes

Going to run Regeneration for a couple of loops today and at least one more loop of Elixir. I noticed on the sales page for Elixir that with every loop run you become more stable. That is such a huge thing for me as I don’t feel I’ve come across that much in my life. It’s one of the most desired traits I want to achieve for myself

On my second loop of the day of Elixir. It’s digging up some interesting things today. Just a lot of reinforcement over realizations that I have. One big one is I’m not going to try to seek out people I feel I can relate to based on my age or interests just to feel some sort of connection. It’s a waste of time. I would rather just spend my time doing my own thing. I will probably run Elixir at least once more today and a loop or two of Regeneration.

1 Like

Running Regeneration at the moment. I feel better than I did earlier in the day. I was really irritable and in a bad mood and I’m not sure why. I’m going to run at least one maybe two more loops of Regeneration and then run one or two loops of Elixir before bed

@James have you taken any breaks recently?

1 Like

@SubliminalUser I haven’t in a bit. I plan on doing one over the weekend. Two days

How about any macro-breaks? As I understand it that is part of your standard break schedule.

For reference I’m doing a subliminal washout. I think it can help you out!

1 Like

What is a macro break?