Ultima Journal placement?

Is Mark related to Charles?

@King I hope not

Going to run at least one loop of BLU later and then a loop or two of QLQ St 1 if time allows. Started tracking my daily caloric intake a few days ago and will finally start DDP Yoga tomorrow and will be running a modified beginner program as I am in far worse shape than I thought. Oh well. Hopefully Executive gets released in the next couple of days and I can add that on alternate days that I run BLU. Assuming its an Ultima title. If not I will run it on alternate days I run QLQ St 1. I may be forced to run some of my loops while I for lack of time during the day.

2 Likes

I have had a rough morning. I felt like the criticism my wife was expressing was meant for me to resolve whatever the issue is or was because of how little she is able to do and that her and I live with two other disabled people so a lot of the household chores are my responsibility. Part of why I am focusing on productivity and problem solving for the foreseeable future. Not a whole lot of room or time for anything else .

2 Likes

This could be a time when your T2 tracks come in handy. They may only need one loop per week. And your current situation forces you/helps you to stick to rest times.

1 Like

I know exactly where you are coming from. I’m at that point where I’m ready to just put in the time, problem is I just got there and I’m on TB right now. I also jumped the gun with the customs.

1 Like

I know it will work out. Promises that we keep. All the best.

2 Likes

Ran one loop of Ultima A / Executive Ultima this morning. I probably won’t run anything else today.

Every time I check in and see this journal I see you running something different!

2 Likes

I didn’t run anything yesterday and I am not going to today. I’m taking a break for a few days. Give my brain a rest

1 Like

Running one of my customs today as I am more than a bit tired of letting shit get to me. Especially things I can’t control. I definitely want to be more nonchalant in my daily life and be able to do or say what I want without feeling some sort of unnecessary guilt or obligation. For a long time it has frustrated me to no end that I have been told I need to change or learn not get upset or supposedly throw a fit about something which I am probably very guilty of but have been working hard to improve and respond better to while at the same time watching the same people and others turn a minor inconvenience into a major catastrophe. I am so over a lot of what I do or say being criticized or taken the wrong way

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking to have hair as thick and straight as yours @James

1 Like

@SubliminalUser my hair is actually fine. I just have a lot of it

Jesus Christ (J. C) had long hair too.

1 Like

For the last few weeks I have been strictly running Ultima A which is Executive. Now working as a PCA as I mentioned before so motivation needs to be as high as possible especially for the days when I have a fuck ton of shit I would rather not have to do. I realized a while back that I have been given an opportunity to be an example to an extent and I want to do that.Get my shit together so there is no second guessing and no doubt.

Lucky that you’ve been able to benefit from Executive all this time.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser Yeah I am lucky but I also busted my ass to to earn it

@SubliminalUser I guess I lied. I was reminded earlier that I have also been running Total Breakdown as well

More fun cartooning myself

Original

Tooned Version