Ultima Journal placement?

I know the feeling. I’m not sure if it’s purely BLU in my case, as I’m stacking it with other subs. Either way, I tend to think of past mistakes and how I could have avoided them. Maybe reconciliation, or maybe that’s just how BLU and the rest of my stack helps me learn. In either case, just take it as a way to improve.

1 Like

@d1gz I agree. Definitely making sure I never make those same mistakes again. I have been reading up a lot on decision making and how it’s really nothing more than a series of tradeoffs.Not shocking I know but when you start looking at the long term impact to do or not do something you really at least in my case , start asking yourself how important or necessary something is or isn’t.
For me it’s definitely running Beyond Limitless Ultima. Things didn’t really start clicking and those observations weren’t obvious or available for whatever reason prior.
I remember telling my wife a few days after I started running BLU that I have to be careful with it because I don’t want to always feel like I am having existential angst but often that is exactly what is happening. Quite a bit of regret and asking myself what the fuck I was thinking? A lot of it now I realize came from trying to be something I’m not and never will be. Doing things and changing myself to make other people happy.

Haven’t posted in my journal for a bit. I’ve spent a lot of time reevaluating my goals especially with everything going on lately I often feel I have to do all I can to get over my own shit and attachments so I can focus on those that need and rely on me right now. I’m learning to embrace the grind but not necessarily as quickly as I would like. I have to admit that at times I feel like what I want to do is on hold. Which may not necessarily be a bad thing as it’s constantly forcing me to really look at what’s important to me and what can be simplified or eliminated
I posted that how my wife having cardiac bypass surgery has changed everything and I wasn’t wrong. I just wasn’t sure how much or to what extent.

Have you been taking a break from subs? It may be a good idea.

1 Like

I have been taking days off. Probably more than I would like at times but sometimes it has to be done as cliche as that sounds. Having an internal and external issues when I run House of Medici. It makes me feel calm and confident and at the same time aggressive or not at all timid or shy which is great for me but apparently puts some people around me on edge that are used to me being silent or going along with things to avoid conflict. It’s sort of weird because I have been looking for a subliminal for years that would help me feel like running House of Medici does

2 Likes

Hi. My story may help you. At 52, I was going through a bad divorce and my career as a banker was in the throes of the Great Recession. In seven years time, I have emerged with a new career and I am doing well. I have a solid alpha base and am still growing. The hurt and pain never goes away, but the anger and bitterness does.

Just keep laying the good groundwork and your work will pay off.

5 Likes

Currently running one loop of Stage 1 of Quantum Limitless Q. Sticking with this and BLU for now and will add Executive when it comes out. Highly focused on learning and productivity at the moment as it has been giving me amazing results both internally and externally. Yeah I still very often feel like a raging cosmic pessimist at times but I feel a lot of that is often accepting reality for what it is and not trying to sugar coat anything. I look back and can see the mistakes I have made through my life and a lot if not all of them come down to not stopping and thinking before I did or didnt do something , not prioritizing things properly , being lazy or procrastinating when working which includes working overtime when it was available or staying productive would have been the better option , and not keeping to myself and keeping my mouth shut instead of looking for external validation

So I guess I won’t get the full JCast Xperience. :wink:

On the other hand, the productivity thing seems to be weaving in perfectly with other subs. Running it with Emperor Fitness, I re-did my living room, creating a dedicated workout corner. With Survival Instinct, I re-stocked my first aid kit and go-bag and started reading up on some basic skills I would need. With my prototype sub, I started getting clear indicators about my lifestyle and diet and how those should adapt in order to develop myself further.

Makes me curious what it would do with a custom…

Looking forward to seeing what BLU + Executive will do for you, if you’ll still have time for the Interwebz.

3 Likes

Survival instinct gives me the impression that people will start preparing emergency bunkers, canned food, first-aid and anything else that will allow them to survive a nuclear fallout and re-emerge in the world as one of the few surviving humans.

Maybe I’ve watched too many Hollywood movies…

https://www.livescience.com/14236-doomsday-survival-gear-supply-list.html

@DarkPhilosopher I passed the state exam to become a Personal Care Assistant so in the next week or two I am going to apply with the company my wife works for and do whatever I have to do to get started. Executive excites and scares me because I know myself that once I get into the habit of being very productive its incredibly difficult for me to do a whole lot of nothing.

6 Likes

@James Congratulations on passing the state exam

1 Like

Yes, congrats!

One side-effect of productivity is that you’ll have less time to listen to subs. I’m barely getting any loops in.

Sometimes I do ask the universe why it couldn’t have been a bit more subtle about the events that drive me. Of course, the universe answers with “I was at first, but you didn’t notice it until I dropped a piano on your head.”

Personal Care Assistant. Does that mean you’ll have to wear a hair net and have great bedside manner? :wink:

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher possibly. Minus the hair net of course. I was told twice recently how I have the temperament to be an always in demand PCA. I am starting DDP Yoga tomorrow to lose more weight and work on improving my flexibility and strength. Its weird for some reason I always expect the worst not in people but outcomes and then good or great things happen

1 Like

People sometimes ask me why I’m so cynical about the world and human society, to which I answer “Because I want to give them the opportunity to constantly surprise me.”

I tried DDP a while back. I’m too much of a yoga purist for it. I remember the slogan. You now know what you can post on your business card: “JCast, not yo mama’s PCA!”

EDIT: Good luck with it, the hardest part is getting through the first few weeks and let the body adjust.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher I’m the same way sort of. My wife and I were discussing this the other night and another aspect of it for me at least is that we have had the rug pulled out from under us so many times. I have had major trust issues for a long time which has been difficult or pointless to try to explain to people. They take it very personally which it’s not. There in lies the irony I guess. When you have something you struggle with and someone else makes it about them. That automatically triggers a red flag and I instantly question the mental and emotional maturity of that person.
At this point and with everything my Wife and I have gone through the last few weeks I atand by what I said when I found out she was going to have cardiac bypass surgery in that this changes everything. I have to and will continue to be very careful what I place priority on and what I allow to distract me or how my time is allocated

I decided today on a whim to add a loop of Regeneration Q to my listening as seeing where I am making mistakes in my own choices and responses to various things I know I still have quite a bit of growing up to do. If I get a bit of time or before I go to sleep at night I may throw in a loop of Rebirth Ultima. I really want get to a point where I am not automatically triggered by traumatic events in my past .

1 Like

Just based on your communication in the last month, you sound like your evolving and maturing fast

3 Likes

@Azriel Thank you.I am working hard on being more realistic and accepting things as they are instead of letting my emotions dictate everything. I work every day to do what I can to be less of a horrible human being to paraphrase one of my favorite writers Mark Manson

1 Like