Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

The moment you get you want, you will forget all about the physical experience of craving it, and you may even start to take it for granted.

Strive to transcend both craving and satisfaction.

When you’re craving, remember the physical state of satisfaction.

When you’re satisfied, remember the full experience of craving.

And at all times, try to connect with what lies beyond them both.

1 Like

Today, I’m experiencing a breakthrough.

Interestingly, last night—with insomnia—I decided to play subliminals. I played a loop of Minds Eye, then 1 or 2 of IMBUE. Then when it was time to meditate, I decided to do that with PATHS. That was about 5- 6 AM. Breakthrough started happening about 11 or 12 PM.

Just a sense of enhanced possibility and encouragement.

I’m moving in the direction of increased loops per day of my Terminus tracks. It seems that I may respond better to more loops. I was trying to avoid disruptive reconciliation, and I still will try to navigate that as skillfully as possible. Yet, it also seems that the converse to that, more free-flowing results may also be a possibility.

The modules in both of these Customs are really inspiring to me.

Let’s keep walking.

4 Likes

Beautiful! How long did this last, if I may ask?

1 Like

I’m in it right now.

(mental) clouds parted. I thought, ‘Let me try X’ and then I tried X. and I thought ‘hmm…maybe this can work.’. I could imagine it getting me closer to my vision.

Ups and downs on this path, I know. But I appreciate the moments of breakthrough. Thanks @Fire, thanks @SaintSovereign

Very nice, enjoy it. I’d be interested to know when it wears out, if at all. Hopefully not.

1 Like

There’s a definite wave movement to it. States change. But stages persist.

Like grade school. Some days you get a good grade on the quiz. Some days not so good. But as you move through the years, you’re gradually becoming more learned.

1 Like

and also, thanks

:pray:

1 Like

The changes and results are 正在進行的 (ongoing). Every few days, I’ll notice another one. I’m not sitting on them. I’m letting them breathe. But this is the most movement I’ve felt since beginning.

I’m feeling movement from both of my Customs. They’re basically doing what they said they would do. I’m being blase about it but that’s just to be brief and also because I want to keep on ‘letting it breathe’.

This morning started with a PATHS Terminus meditation. Pretty late, relatively. About 9:10 AM to 10:10 AM. My first meeting was scheduled for 11 AM.

I’ve created a playlist called ‘Overnight’:

It has:

1. Mind’s Eye Terminus2
  2. IMBUE Terminus
  3. IMBUE Terminus
  4. Mind’s Eye Terminus2
  5. PATHS Terminus
  6. PATHS Terminus

I made a Masked and an Ultrasonic version. Played it last night as I slept. Don’t know how long the earphones stayed in. They were out of my ears when I awoke. But I probably got a good portion of it.

I’m embracing this multiple reps of Terminus tracks now. I did one a day for a few months. And the other day when I played several reps I felt such a good result. So, we’ll see how this rides.

I’ll do overnight plays as long as/whenever it feels right.

Worked most of day, then came home and I’ve done two more reps of PATHS. So a whopping grand total of three today.

I’m really enjoying these Customs and am looking forward to the next 8 months of working with them.

2 Likes

One final update for today.

Went to gym tonight. There’s a one-hour cap for social distancing.

I walked on the treadmill at 6.8 km/hour sometimes speeding it up to 7.2 km/hour.

Walked for one hour with IMBUE playing. Felt very grateful for the workout.

Left Achilles tendon is still quite unhappy. Hope it heals. Feels okay now.

And that’s that.

2 Likes

This is where we are right now.

Calling on the honorable Robert Nesta for healing.

Don’t let them fool you/
or even try to school you

Just came here to type an update and noticed a nice numeric repetition.

111 and 22.

Always here for that.

IMBUE-related

Lately, I’ve been waking up a bit later. I’m thinking ‘Deep Sleep’ is involved. I’m not complaining.

Last night, was able to do another pull-ups workout, and noticed growth. This time 50 pull-ups split between 5 sets. First set did 12-13. (Of course, the last 2 or 3 were uh…almost imaginary pull-ups, haha, but the growth is happening.) Last set did 7. The rest were 10. I do a set, walk for 5-10 minutes, then do the next set.

Today is probably a push-ups day. For now, I’m sticking with basic calisthenics, plus walking. Left Achilles is still not happy. Can’t jog/run on it. Am thinking about physical therapy. For now, I’ll keep walking.

Looking forward to transitioning from push-ups to dips.

Seem to be noticing initial slight physical changes. Gut is slowly shrinking. No rush.

Easier to plan action with a physically-oriented subliminal program.

2 Likes

And here for future reference are photo montages of (the current iterations of) all 7 of my planned Custom Builds. The latter 5 may not be seeing the light of day for a long time to come.

9 Likes

That looks FUCKING EPIC

2 Likes

121 push-ups in 3 sets.

So far, so good.

2 Likes

Loving the custom artwork :smiley:

2 Likes

6.5 mile walk tonight. Played IMBUE for the first hour.

Hope to do another one tomorrow. We’ll see.

What I’ve worked on most consistently in my life has been establishing and exploring meta-awareness and questioning the nature and generation of reality. It’s probably the most consistent through line.

It’s not really an option as such because it’s just a fundamental aspect of my ontological orientation.

I relate to various mystical, spiritual, magical, meditative, and mental practices as ontological technologies.

At any given time, as far back as I can remember, I’ve had some sort of such practices going.

Okay great, whoopdy-do.

But, I’m thinking about my subliminals strategy. The most consistent action that I’ve taken over the years has been Alchemist-related. Yet, I’ve tried to challenge myself to establish a stable, prosperous material foundation.

This is because I think it is healthy and appropriate to do so. Subliminals-wise, I don’t want to overload my plate. Yet, I wonder if, rather than overloading me, running a subliminal related to my most consistent life path would actually energize and augment the other subliminals that I’m running.

I’ve written earlier that I categorize subliminal programs as either a) Foundational or b) Aspirational.

The foundational programs are the ones with which it is very, very easy and natural to take Action. Motivation is not a problem because the relevant Action-taking is such a basic part of your foundation. In my thinking, you run Foundational subliminals to get yourself to that next level in an area that is already pretty healthy or at least decent.

Aspirational programs are the ones in which you are trying to break new ground and build into an area in which you have typically felt inexperienced, unconfident, obstructed, or discouraged. These are areas in which you are attempting to open up your life in new directions. Action-taking and motivation are more of a challenge here because you need to overcome the inertia and the doubts of your past habits.

For me, Wealth-Building and Social Strength are aspirational. Physical Health and Fitness is pretty foundational. And so-called Spiritual work seems to be highly foundational. Basically, I’m going to do that no matter what. Intellectual work is fairly foundational (in some specific areas and applications).

The upshot is, I’m thinking of integrating Alchemist/Quantum Limitless earlier than I’d originally planned. Maybe I don’t need to be so patient.

5 Likes

Thought you might like to know about this…

PS: @Azriel, you too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes